my first baby buy :)

hmmm cos i think il test soon as its lookin like iv ovulated this month and had :sex: a lot 2 but dont want test early get bfn :/

YeaH because I can't wait, I start doing them from what I think is 9 dpo

When are you going to test Jen?
And your in the same boat arent you Kelsey? X

im due in 12 days and i dont test untill im a week late as 2 times b4 i was 4 days late when to buy a test and come on ! so i try and wait as long as a week xx

Sorry Kelsey just read the previous page.
We should have done it last night but the f1 went on til 10.30 ish and I fell asleep watching a film in bed ha
I will wait another week or bit later to text, think I'll test around same as you Kelsey x

I have the cheap pregnancy strips so test a lot ha Coz I don't know when I'm actually due on or how late my period is x

i have a load of cheap tests and four superdrug tests but want go boots and stock up on the first response as there buy one get one free atm think il test after i get my blood test results back x

I think once I'm pregnant I will keep doing a test very now and then to make sure it's there!
My cystitis is calming down now thank god, it was getting me down, couldn't concentrate at sign language last night..

Cheryl did you test again? X

No need :( af showed today ! I'm gutted , I sent the photo to my friend and even she saw it ... Gutted ! Kept myself busy with work and then told hubby I needed to get out and have a few drinks so we had dinner at the Irish pub . Now looking to go away for our anniversary in 3 weeks ... I'm keeping an open mind as we'll be away arou d when I ovulate so I'm hoping I'll be relaxed and it'll happen ... And balls to the no drinking , when we're away we're gonna drink, get drink and have lots of sex :)

I'm at the hospital Wednesday, Thursday or Friday morning for my baseline scan and blood, then hoping we'll see the doc a week or two after then hoping we'll be on clomid for my next cycle !!!

xx

oh hun im so sorry, i no how u feel thats happerened to me a few times :( xx

Aww thank you jennie :hugs: I'm trying to stay positive ! Just gutted we saw a second line on that teat and it got both our hopes up :cry:

How are you all doing?

My nappys arrived today lol xx

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/914aa79f.jpg

I bought 3 packs of 36 newborn and also that's the brush set and nail set I bought xx

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/914aa79f.jpg

I bought 3 packs of 36 newborn and also that's the brush set and nail set I bought xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->