my first baby buy :)

Oh noo Cheryl I had my fingers crossed for you!! So sorry love!!
Let's hope when your away you'll be relaxed and it will happen, I'm still holing this is my month but seeing as I run out of ovulation tests I'm not sure if I ovulated or not yet.

Buy your self or baby something nice xxx

i nearly brought some nappies today boots had a big box reduced to a tenner cant renember what size they where i just got my first response preg tests :)

When are you testing?
There was a woman on TTC asking for people to chat to last night, and another girl commented on it, saying she was 18 and had NTNP for 3 years and fully trying for 2 years so she said a total of 5 years! That made her 13!!! I couldn't believe it! X

I've had 3 days now of spotting, literally 1 spot of blood each morning so think I'm out too! But I am on CD31 so that will be my new shortest cycle at least x

:o that sounds a bit wrong to me tbh :/ im not sure yet prob next week or mayb week after dont want to test to early x

Yes sounded very wrong to me too! She shouldn't be putting that on here really! And her partner was a lot older!!! Rape if you ask me!

Hello ladies,

Well went for my baseline scan and bloods this morning, it was horrible !! I have suspected pcos. I had lots of blood taken so that'll confirm it if it is pcos. We're back on the 7th July (our wedding anniversary) to talk about all our results and the next step. I told the doctor I've been taking my metformin and I ovulated last month and he said that's good because clomid should definitely work then. When we're there on the 7th that should be just before my next cycle so hopefully in 4 weeks we'll be on clomid !!

Feeling pretty crappy physically and emotionally ! Doctor reckons losing as little as 7 lbs can increase my fertility ! I've lost 7 lbs in the last 2 weeks!!

Hope you're all well xxx

Ohh love sorry about that, PCOS is becoming all to common in our generation, I wonder why that is!
I've got a feeling that the doctor will say I've got to loose a bit of weight, but then I see other bigger people getting pregnant, but suppose it's the individual.

Why was it horrible having the scan and blood?

I know you feel crappy but on the other hand are you pleases you know what you have, Coz that's half the battle xx

It's not set in stone yet and if I do I only have 9 on each ovary which is only 4 more than I should have. I read of a women having 22 & 25 ! And hubbys mates wife had 20 on each and had to have an op, but she still has some.

The scan was horrible, I had to remove my tampon and wear a pad, then sit in a chair, spread my legs, he never opened me with a clamp just his fingers then inserted the long, fairly thick probe. I thought it's be alot thinner, it wasn't huge but very uncomfortable especially when he was looking for my left ovary, I kept tensing as it hurt ! Then I had 4 lots of bloods.

I'm back on my metformin, and I'm on a healthy eating thing here called light n' easy, it's just calorie controlled, so I'm on 1200 a day but they deliever all the food to your door for the week, it's so yummy to and a wide selection of food. I've lost 7lbs in just two weeks, but had the weekend off but back on it now. Time to kick myself up the ass, lose the weight and get myself a baby !!!

It's frustrating when you see big people pregnant hey ! I am about 2 stone over weight and my mums friend is 17 stone and she got pregnant ! She ate and drank what she wanted and still does. I also had a frined who was miles bigger than me and got pregnant first time, 4 times, she has 2 kids and had 2 abortiions both of which I was there for her.

I feel happy that the doc is confident that clomid will make me ovulate seen as metformin is, I should take 4 metformin a day but last month I only took one a day and I ovulated.

I bought johnsons & johnsons baby shampoo, baby bedtime lotion, baby lotion, tommee tippee storage for the powder in the bottles, a tommee tippee themonitor and a humpreys book today, just made me feel better. I was going shopping for clothes but felt so lousy after the hospital.

Trying to stay positive though ... trying !!! Got work tomorrow but sooo can't be bothered :(

xx

i suffer from pcos 2 hun i think mines severe :( it sucks cos its given me facial hair :(
iv had to lose weight iv lost a stone but im still classed as overweight but my ideal weight on my wii fit says 8 and half stone and id be skelatal at that weight x

When I was a size 10 I was 9st 8lbs, I don't think I could get to that again, I'll be happy at 10 stone. Just gonna work my arse off, I want a baby more than anything so this is what I'm going to have to do. Haven't done anything today/tonight as I feel like crap from the scan and bloods.

Doc said it's suspected pcos so I'm really hoping my bloods come back that it's not :(

Well done on losing a stone hun !! How did you do it? It'll all be worth it when we have our little bundles of joy and we're yummy mummys :)

xx

just loads of exeercise long walk every day no treats apart from once a week tbh if your bmi says overweight should be ok hate how obbesed with weight the docs are x

the lowest iv been is 9 and a half n i was a size 8 then and all my family said i was to thin x

Cheryl you say you have 9 on each side, 9 what ha? I don't get it

I am about 2 stone over weight and I hate it, I feel uncomfortable being this big, it's the biggest I've been, I put nearly 3 stone on size I got married, we spent 4 weeks in Australia for our honeymoon and eating well for all of those weeks and happy I was married I put on a lot!

But also I am big boned as when I was a size 10 many moons ago I still weighed 9 stone 4, I could never get down to take!
When I got married I was 10 stone 7 and I felt very comfortable with that, I will have to see what gyno says x

Got back from Costco saw lots of things I wanted to held back today! Desperately need to save another 7 grand before Xmas so that we can move into a house x

i think she means 9 cysts on the ovaries hun :) iv had my bloodtest today just got wait a week for results eeek :/ really hopin the boot is going be on this sunday not been for ages :( has been hot today then took the dog a walk with the bf and got caught in the rain :(

Yeah it can't make up its mind can it, so annoying!

Oh 9 cysts! I see!
Im working Sunday so no car boot for me unless I find 1 open sat ha x

Anyone watch hollyoaks??

The new copper Ethan came into my work today and I had a day off! Disappointed ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->