my first baby buy :)

SAME!!! bloody rude!! some americans are like that, she only said about the water and her being dehydrated, he is so annoying, we never had anything like that from the men in our one, some people go on crazy about the natural thing, that she doesnt even want to be monitored!! crazy x

thing that really annoys me was god forbid something happend to the baby who would they blame the midwife for not monitring them and checking and they are putting the babys health/life and there own at risk really didnt like that couple x

i bet there will be a lot like them tho, didnt enjoy it as much!! cant wait for the uk to have another 1, cheryl needs one born every minute oz x

yeah i bet it wont be on till beging of next year neither they should do an allround one of the uk one and do it in diff hospitals did you watch the thing on itv bout hospitals n maternity x

Doctor corrected me and called them follicles not cysts. On cycle day 3 it's normal to have about 5 follicles , I had 9.

Still feeling super lousy from yesterday and now gave to get ready for work :(

xx

I came home from work at 1.30 felt so lousy. Had half an hour on the sofa before hubby got home . I've taken tomorrow off sick too.

How are you lovely ladies?

Just received my tommee tippee sterilizer :) but minus the bottle, tongs and dummy , tut !! Xx

Oh was it meant to come with them?
My mum got that steriliser for £10 at work, what a bargain!

My brothers gf is nearly 11 weeks now, that's gone quick x

Ye I've messaged her. That was a bagain , you said it was brand new too didn't you? I paid £32 she's from the uk. Hoping my other things will get delivered tomorrow or mobday. Anything nice planned for the weekend? xx

Yea it's brand new, mum works at Sainsburys.

I'm off today and tomorrow and working Sunday.
Going to buy my father in law his fathers day present, I ordered a photo book of me and my 2 brothers baby photos til now and it looks great.
Just Want to chill out really, feeling very tired from work, I'll have more holidays soon.

yeah id def email them and tell them hun :) very sleepy this morning need a nice cup of tea did a ic preg test this morning was neg which i expected cos even if was way to early for test x

I've been spotting since Monday now, very weird I don't normally spot this long but think my period will fully start soon x

morning ladies, sorry havent been on for a few days, OH's dad has gone back so ive had loads of cleaning and tiding to do! lol
how are we all ?? Im due in 7-8 days xx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok So just went to the toilet and there was a brown patch about the size of a 20p in my knickers!!!!!! it looked like old blood :S like once u finish your period u get that brown stuff well i do anyway.. and then when i whiped there was more. im pretty sure its not af as im not due for another week!! could this be implantation bleed ????? i am in no pain or anything, the past week i have had a weird pain in my side on and off thats about it?!!

omg im to excited i no i shouldnt be but i am!! so is by bf !!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
need to calm down lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope this is it for you, you said you don't normally get that so fingers crossed!
I've had spitting all week so that can't be implantation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->