my first baby buy :)

spitting??

i no im just :wacko: lol so excited but trying not to be xx

I had spotting for 9 days before af this time, I never had that before.

Fingers crossed for you Kelsey :) didn't you have a pink spot last month? hope this is your BFP !

The woman got back to me, she's put the items in with my other items I've purchased from her as the limit is only 2kg to oz, I feel mean for messaging her now lol.

Hubby and I have found where we're going for our wedding anniversary :) so excited !! It has a massive spa bath and only 2 minutes walk to the beach.

xx

oog where you going dont feel mean hun you have paid for your stuff and she sdhould of told you the othere bits where comin soon
ooh baby r us are having a sale im going go down when its on :) got a high chair half price 25 pound tempted but my m8 had nice one 3 pound of boot hmm x

i had one pink spot last month, but 2day there was even alot when i wiped myself. and it was brown like old blood :/

Keep us updated hun !

We're off to a place called Robe, it's still in South Australia but it's 5 hours drive south. I'm looking forward to it, some us time :)

xx

aww that will be nice hun. have a great time. :hugs: well i have just been to the loo and there was no more and no more when i wiped :S x

I meant I've been spotting all week, just wish it would start fully!

Hope this is your positive Kelsey.

Cheryl that sounds gorgeous! The whole of oz is lovely, I'd love to go back and see more places, cairns was our favourite.

We paid a lot for our high chair, the bloom fresco but we loved it and it's more than a high chair x

A bloom fresco it's a high chair but holds a newborn to a toddler chair, it cost a lot but we love it.
I posted a picture if it when I put up what I bought 1st x

just googleld it its lovley i think its good to have those things that you really want and with that you will get so much use from it x

i am really liking the quinny buzz travel system :D:D in all black or red

thats what pram i want, the quinny buzz the 3 wheeler 1, i dont like the look of those ones that are really long, when people bring them into the coffee shop there a nightmare!!

just had dinner out with the girls from work and it was so lovely! x what everyone up to this weekend? x

i love my pram when im preg il stick a photo on my fb so can do it dont want do it yet cos it will start rumours lol glad you had a good nite hun no idea what my plans are for the weekend x

i love soo many ill prob end up changing my mind a thousand times. erm 2moz going to see family then sunday weve got a few bits to sort out and put in in the house. then ill be painting the 3rd/bubbs bedroom next week :D as its all be plastered and ready to be painted :D.

i have loved the quinny for a long time so im pretty set on that, i also like the icandy as i think its very similar, but my best friend has it so i want something different.
i like the idea of having it from birt to 4 years old, i hate the look of buggys, you know for older children i just dont like them and will dont be having 1.

id love to paint a baby nursery now! ive got so many ideas, id love to paint different characters on the walls and then when they get older and get into something ill paint there favourite characters on the walls. both hubby and I did art and i did illustration at uni , not that i use it now ha

we going to see a few houses tomorrow x

i will just be painting it cream so no1 will no its for bubbs lol, i will be putting mirrored stickers all over the walls once we do have bubbs, or big anaimal / faires ect ill see lol xx

oh nice are u renting or buying hun? xx

we will be buying, we can keep our flat and rent it out as we own that, and can get a mortgage to buy a house but we need to save the deposit as if we keep the flat we wont get any money back, but when you buy it takes 4 months to get in because of solicitors so we would have a few more months to sell x

we been told if i have a baby they will not lend us enough money to get a mortgage x

i watched 60 minute make over a few days ago and seen they put cloud and sky wall paper in a child play room and i loved the look of that.
like a jungle or animal theme too so for a boy or girl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->