my first baby buy :)

these are some bits from mother care that i will be deffo buying once we get our :bfp:

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 4
  • baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
  • baby3.jpg
    baby3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
  • baby4.jpg
    baby4.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 4
  • baby5.jpg
    baby5.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 4
i really love the cloud idea it was so cute!

someone on here is selling the 1st zebra print suit

and i really want the mulit coloured set in the 3rd pic ive seen that before so cute x

yeah i have seen it ive seen so much i want on here but im still sticking to buying nothing till i get my :bfp: xoxox

i am so trying to not buy anything else, i havent bought anything for weeks now, its hard not to buy as it makes me feel good to buy baby stuff.but i dont really need anymore clothes unlss i but bigger ones x

yeah im the same it makes me happy but . ill wait then have a massive shop lol xx

oh that jungle coloured outfit is down from 12 to 8, but i cant buy it, i saw the muslins 7.99 for 50 thats really good x

yeah they have alot of bargins on there atm! but some bits are so expensive!!

Yeah they are and I refuse to buy stuff that's too expensive, they will be in it for a few weeks or months, it's not long x

I see you're online hayley, you're up late.

I'm in love with the bugaboo pram, in cream and black or might even get cream and blue/pink depending on the sex as you can change the fabric.

Hubby's told me not to buy anymore things, I said I'll only buy if it's a bargain lol. I'm worried if I have twins I'll have to go and buy everything again lol. My mums a twin, I have twin cousins plus if I have to go on clomid too ... I'd rather nit have two s for my first! I'd obviously be grateful for them and love them but I'd prefer the one first !

xx

Hey I was up late ha then fell asleep with the phone in my hand ha
I like the bugaboo too actually but set on the quinny!
I'd love twins but it would be bloody hard work!

If you did, would you want to dress them the same?

I don't want to buy much more now unless I see its a can't miss price, Coz you can't walk past that can you ha

How you feeling now Cheryl? X

Definitely not ! That's what I said to hubby. Saying that I've just bought a 0-6m baby nasal spray lol ! God knows why !

I'm feeling ok, I think it's the metformin ... I'm meant to take 2 at breakfast and 2 at dinner but they knock me so sick ! If I don't ease myself on them they cause me to vomit. Last month I only took 1 a day and I still ovulated but knocked me right off my food. I've upped it to 1 in the morning and 1 before bed as I really want this to be my month !! One mobday will up it to 2 before bed I think. I just feel constantly sick, especially when I just open my month to take but there's also gastro going around. I reel exhausted and had neckache for the past 2-3 weeks ... Maybe I'm just run down, the past 10 months have been hetic.

I loveeee bugaboos ! They're expensive here $1700 (£1060)
I know I said I'm sticking to healthy eating but just ordering pizza hut for dinner lol, prob won't eat much as I feel awful & we're gonna watch transformers. I'll burn the pizza off tomorrow.

Any plans tonight ladies?

Xx

Definitely not ! That's what I said to hubby. Saying that I've just bought a 0-6m baby nasal spray lol ! God knows why !

I'm feeling ok, I think it's the metformin ... I'm meant to take 2 at breakfast and 2 at dinner but they knock me so sick ! If I don't ease myself on them they cause me to vomit. Last month I only took 1 a day and I still ovulated but knocked me right off my food. I've upped it to 1 in the morning and 1 before bed as I really want this to be my month !! One mobday will up it to 2 before bed I think. I just feel constantly sick, especially when I just open my month to take but there's also gastro going around. I reel exhausted and had neckache for the past 2-3 weeks ... Maybe I'm just run down, the past 10 months have been hetic.

I loveeee bugaboos ! They're expensive here $1700 (£1060)
I know I said I'm sticking to healthy eating but just ordering pizza hut for dinner lol, prob won't eat much as I feel awful & we're gonna watch transformers. I'll burn the pizza off tomorrow.

Any plans tonight ladies?

Xx

i take metformin hun make sure you dont up your dose fast or it will make you feel really sick im on it 3 times a day 2 :)

Are you on metformin and ? Doctors here that ive spoke to have never even heard of metformin used to help you ovulate. I started on one a day on Tuesday snd upped it to two a day on Thursday. Will up it to 4 on Monday evening.

Sorry about all the spelling errors ... I'm not a ****** it's my damn iPhone lol !

xx

Why are you on it then hun?

Was just talking to hubby , I'm really impressed with the hospital here ! It's taken them 4 weeks to get us appointment with the fertility doctor, have all our tests done and in under 3 weeks we'll have all tests results in and our appointment for what's gonna happen next. I was under the hospital for just under 2 years and they still weren't for giving me clomid !

xx

on it for pcos cos it can help if your insulin resistent which is common with pcos and it can help with weight which is why i take it tbh x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->