my first baby buy :)

But you have to pay Cheryl dont you? so I think they get you through quicker.
Tho I got my appointment through quick I thought for hospitals here.

Ha I did laugh when you said nasal spray bless ya whatever makes you feel better x

I'm going out for dinner tonight with my dad hubby and 2 brothers, my dad lives in Nottingham so obey see him every other sat so won't see him tomorrow x

hey girlies any of you about tonight im bored had nice pamper session n watching something on itv :)

hey hun, ok i no i havent got a :bfp: and i prob wont this month but i have jsut brought a really cute all white snow suit £3 posted off here :D:D just got to wait for my money in paypal to come through then i can get it :D:D

yay your allowed the odd treat i went to town today and the pumpkin patch has a half price sale on goin have a look next time mite treat baba to something :)

i na it was £6.50 ages ago :D ill post a pic once i get it :D
as i have just sold some kiddie shoes on here :d that were my neice and nephews

Hey all just got back from dinner with the family,
Watching, well sort of watching a film in bed,

So Kelsey Cheryl and myself our out this month, just you Jen!!
Another month of trying.

£3 for the snowsuit is good I got a few around that price off here as they are expensive in the shops xx

well im not totally out till 22nd -24th :flower: but i properly will be :(
I had a tiny bit of spotting 2day same as yesterday one spot :( hate it when i spot just no help at all :( xx

i didnt think you was out yet kelsey it not over till the witch shows
cant wait for my results need to know now cant stop thinkn bout it :/ x

Oh sorry Kelsey I Thought you said you were out.
You still got a fair bit of time then x
I can't believe that I have been spotting since last Saturday and only today has it been a little heavier than spotting, maybe I'm just having a very light period but bet it will get heavier x

fingers crossed for all of us we all deserve it i think il be just as excited when you get your bfp as when i get mine lol although im pretty sure il either faint or just stare at the test then frame it lol is it bad that iv still got my positve ovulation test :blush:

No it's fine, it's the 1 positive test you've got!
My friend has kept all her positive pregnancy tests and putting them in her babies memory box
Some people think it's weird but I'm going to keep mine too x

tbh im really tempted to keep my positive preg tests 2 and can show the baby when there older how much they was wanted :) x

I want to keep them and I will and if I decide I don't want them after awhile you can just through them, my friend did a test every week she was pregnant and said she loved how the line got darker and Darker x

yeah i think il be the same iv got a few tests atm the bf said to me when you get preg you will do them all n think hes rite defo want use digi but only thing is it only stays there an hour so that would be thrown x

Oh really, didn't know that, I've got loads of strips so I'd use them but I'd do a digi when it's a defo positive x
I'm getting an early night! So speak tomorrow xx

Hello ladies,

Hayley - i only pay for the tables , not for my appointments or tests. If I go on clomid next cycle all in all from my doctors appointment it will be just over 8 weeks.

Started testing on my CBFM , I have a feeling I'll ovulate earlier this month. Keeping positive this month , gonna have fun :)

How you all doing?

xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

here's hoping and praying our lovely hubbys/partners can celebrate their first fathers day next year

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->