my first baby buy :)

seen a girl on here and one on diff baby site got bfp today wish was gettin mine today feel bit down about it today :cry:

:hugs: aww Hun , keep your chin up :) yours might just be round the corner !!

I don't read any other threads apart from this, I found I was getting too obsessed with it all.

I can't wait for one of us to get our BFP ! I hope we all get our BFP's before the years out :)

Here if you wanna talk my lovely xx

thank you hun yeah i hope so my next appointment with my gyno isnt till november but she prescribes me the clomid over the phone cos im on clomid for 6 months mad to think that my next cycle will be my 3rd one :O

What dosage are you on now ? You start off on 50mg, then 100 the 150mg don't you? In the uk they say they can only put you on it for 6 months don't they?

My hubby's friends wife has been on it for 8 month without a break. I think there alot more giving here with it.

I hope this is your month hun! You deserve it ! I know taking all this medication will be more than worth it when you have bubs but it mustn't be nice! I hate taking metformin, vitamins and evening primrose oil !

xx

yeah you can just take it for over 6 months i think its because it can increase you risk of ovarien cancer if taken for a long time so they are carefull with it i was on 100mg didnt ovulate and last cycle took 150mg :) thanx hun really hope it happens i hate taking my tabs cos when im on it with my clomid im on 9 tabs a day :/ and the high dose of clomid made me feel really sick :s be worth it tho :)

Arw that's sweet! I just keep thinking my best friend is getting married next July and her hen weekend is end of may, I really wanted to have a baby before may but who knows now x

My period is so heavy now it really hurts.
hope it doesn't last long Coz I've been spotting for long enough!

Cheryl I thought you had to pay for all your doctors and hospitals or is it just USA that are like that? X

Keep positive jenn we will all get there xx

No I only have to pay for the tablets everything else is covered by Medicare ... Phew !!

I'm sooo hungry but had a late lunch and too late to eat now it's 11.25pm :(

xx

Yeah I saw the shoes Kelsey, are you allowed to keep the money?

I've been in a foul mood allday Coz of my period, it's been so heavy and giving me horrible shooting pains.

I'm off work tomorrow as I'm taking my disabled auntie on holiday so my nan has a rest x

yeah she was only going to chuck them away so i thought i might aswell try and sell them, as alot hadnt even been worn xx

yeah ive made £30 so far lol may have to buy some baby bits :D
im starting a weight watchers diet 2moz!!
im gettign the book from ebay tells u how many points everything is! :D need to shift this weight!! want to loose 1 stone or at least half a stone, and ill be doing my work out dvd 5nites a week :D

Wow that's good!
You don't need to loose weight you look very slim z

I thought I'd go on the xbox kinect but still havent ha I'm too tired once I finish work, I'm on my feet all day and when I get home I want to stay on sofa x

ive put on a over a stone since we moved 1 year ago, and really not liking my body so its time i did something about it , im really looking forward to it actually :D x

i did weight watchers before kelsey and lost a stone :) still on my diet dont think iv done to bad apart from had some strawberries with tiny bit sugar on n a hot choc .

yeah i have herd alot of good things about weightwatchers so ill give it a try lol x

have a look girls x https://www.babyandbump.com/home-electrical/551340-bits-bobs.html

brought a 3 fruit boxes to are all diff types of melon just ate two of em lol good job they super low in fat x

lol we have no fruit in atm,:( He gets paid on friday so will go shopping then , x

ooh just looked all your stuffs lovley hun and this may sound odd but i imgianed you to be short lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->