my first baby buy :)

ooh i hate doing my bmi :( mine classes me as overweight :( but tbh i dont thnk there very acurate as my ideal weight is 8 n half stone and id be skelatal at that thinest iv been is 9nhalf n was tiny then x

im 9stone 9 and my bmi is 22.4 which is normal weight it says, but ive got to muxh of a belly so im loosing it!! lol

lol i bet you havent but its weight you feel good at im tryn lose my belly im only 5,4 so any extra weight goes to my tummy x

i thought u would of been taller than that! lol yh the weight has gone to my face tummy and legs lol i want to loose a stone so bf said if i loose a stone in 2moths he will pay for me to get my hair cut and dyed :D :happydance:

I also did weight watchers, i lost a stone in 4 weeks, i used to have their chocolate profiteroles every saturday as my treat :) yummm.

I'm only 5,2 :blush: with my weight it spreads evenly . But I've lost 9 lbs in 2 weeks 2 days so doing well ! I atleast wanna lose another 2 before I ovulate.

Anyways back to sleep for me, 6.25am and only had 3 hours sleep.

Night ladies xx

your doing really well good night chick :)
ooh kelsey thats an incentive to stick to a diet need get my hair cut fancy a change but want keep it long x

Night hun.
i think i will just have a trim i love having long hair and dyed dark brown, my hair has gone bk to its natural coulour now and i dont really like it lol

I'm 5 ft 4 not saying my weight I'm a heffer ha tho I think I weigh more than I look ha well that's what I think anyway

Just got home I'm so tired and my back is aching, I've got to drive 2 and half hours to sheringham tomorrow so need a good nights sleep but I've been too hot at night!

I was going to sell some of my clothes I don't wear anymore well dresses to get some extra cash, it's a good idea x

just noticed im now a chat happy BnB er lol

yeah ive sold quite a few bits on here might aswell lol saves paying ebay fee's.

its good idea makes you few pennies and espc if they was goin be chucked even if you only make couple pounds worth it x

:af: came :cry: so im out :(
paeriod cramps been so bad but had a hot water bottle and fell asleep for over an hour :D after 4 hours of being in pain.

just u left not jenn :dust: x

Sorry Kelsey so we just waiting for jenn now!!
It's been a long day we on our way back from sheringham which is near cromer so 3 hour drive from me x

way to look at it girl is as soon as AF fisnshed you can try again and i said to my bf your one month closer every month to getting pregnant :) x

Yeah and now my cycles are shorter it will defo help with knowing when is the right time x

yeah i think that every month hun. were on month 11 now!! its gone so fast!! were going to the doc's after 12 months to see if there is anything worng . xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->