my first baby buy :)

im on month 11 and got gyno appointment next week, i did tell a little fib tho x

yeah i thought that but one more month wont hurt my mum got pregnant on the 11th month so im hoping im the same as her, at least if i wait till 12 months i no ive gave it a good try
what did the doc ask you when u went? and who/what do they test 1st? x

when you go the docs its mainly just how long have you been trying for then they will refer you to me it was to the gyno and they will send you for blood tests they will ask him to do a sperm sample and at your appointment they will just ask you and your patner lifestyle questions like do you smoke drink how often do you have sex. ask me anythn and il try n help you x

im watching a bit of four of a kind bout a woman who had 4 babies think its quads? and makn me all teary i so want to be a mommy and im so scared bout these blood test results :cry:

Yeah i just said that id been trying for a baby for a year now and said i was getting worried, so they ask you a few things and then said i had to do a pregnancy test and tell her the results over the phone the next day, which i forgot to ring and she rang me, so that was good!

i got a letter within a week or so saying to ring and arrange what hospital i would like to go to,
they told me what appointments 2 hospitals had, i picked 1 and they said it will be to have a chat about my life style and hubbys, not sure if i will be having tests that day or not, if they say they will do an internal then ill just say do it so i can get the ball rolling quicker.

ive heard they dont do the blood until the next appointment aswell as the sperm test, but heard others say they did as much as they could in the 1st appointment x

i had my blood tests on same day as my first appointment but may be diff other places is loads baby stuff on atm which i love but feel really emotional tonight x

i hope they do tests whilst im there, ill be preparing myself for it all so if it doesnt happen then ill prob be disappointed.

ive also had my letter to go and have my 1st cerival smear x

bless you babe its good to have a cry every now and then, it gets your feelings out and i always feel better x

yeah havent had cry yet but close tbh think a bit of it is im stressin over my blood test results i know there busy but i think 5 days to wait is a long time esp when its important :( oh well not long yet. and the est is im so despate to be a mommy id do anything be pregnant i think my smears due either this month or next month
cos i asked my doctor if they would do it if i was pegnant by then she said no il ring them and check when it is actully x

The quads live in Caldecote which is 10-15 mins away from me.

I would do Anything to be pregnant! My friend made me cry the other day, she said if there was ever a chance you couldn't have a baby I'd have 1 for you! Made me cry ha thought it was nice.

The blood test will be back before you know it, that be me soon and I'll be impatient ha x

i think iv just scared myself i googled false positives on ovulation tests because of clomid and you can get them :o scared mine was a false positive now :s when is your first appoitment hun x

I'm scared! Not had an internal before and just worrying and embarrassed! I know they have proberly seen woman's minis more than I have, but still... It's just embarrassing x

i havent had to have any internals yet :) dont be worried about your smear hun its at most a bit uncomfortble but they dont take very long at all and i think when they are doin any examanation it just becomes a job i did beauty threphy and we had do bikini waxs and tbh most of the time you would forget it was that you where waxn :) thats so sweet what your friend said to you :) im of to bed now night girls :)

Ohh wonder why you havent had an internal, I thought that would go hand in hand with checks, I'd love not to have 1 but should get used to stuff like that really. Dont mind having blood taken aslong as I don't look whilst needle goes in or I tense up ha.

Hope you all have a good day! X

yeah id just prepare yourself for havn one and then if you dont have to have one be nice suprise lol x

Morning, thanks girls thats helped alot. i hate needles so ill be worried about that and OH is worried about cum- ing in a cup lol bless him , xxx

Well they don't get looked at whilst doing that into a cup, they prob do it at home and bring it in, Its nothing compared to what us girls have to go through! Men have the easy part in life I think ha no periods, no giving birth ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->