my first baby buy :)

lol he will either have do it at home if your close to hospital or do it at hospital my oh did it at hospital i found it amusing teasn him about it lol x

i think he'll be ok he just said im doing all the talking when we see the doc lol

Hello ladies,

I've had a few internals, (internals as in the docstor feeling around up there with their fingers) I suffer from Strep B so when it flares up they often do internals, swabs and bloods ! I've been prodded and poked that many times I'm used to it. The worst for me was having the HSG and then the baseline scan I had last week. They were both pain ful but the HSG I was in a big room on a proper like operating table with big lights and a male doctor too but he stayed up by my head.

With my hubby, I helped him at home then shoved it down my clevage on the trip to hospital as it's got to be kept at body temperature and dropped it in. If you do it at home you have to drop it in within an hour of collecting it.

I'm on CD 8 today, think I'm going to ovulate before CD19 this month as I've noticed little bits of ewcm.

When do you get your tests Jennie? When is af due? Everything crossed for you !!

Hubby pointed out a newborn baby the other day, I said I know I remember seeing the mum pregnant a few weeks ago, then I said sometimes I feel ok and positive and other times I feel so pissed off that it hasn't happened for us yet, hubby said he feels the same. I was telling him how we all speak and not one of us have our bfp yet, it's just not fair :cry:

xxx

i get my results thursday :/ im so scared tbh i know how you feel i feel really emotional bout ttc i really want it to be one of us who gets our bfp next x

Right ladies i need your help lol i started weight watchers on monday. but im doing it on my own i just got the book of how many points everything is.
im struggling with things to eat for lunch as i only norammly eat noodles which isnt great so i need your help

i need healthy lunch idea's....
i dont like salad only tomoatoes
and i dont like ham

Yep i like tuna pasta not sure what to put in a wrap ?
ill add them to my list lol thanks x

Tuna & sweetcorn , chicken & bacon , turkey & stuffing, cheese & tomato lol xx

heya back from the yard now brought me some de caffinated tea today got tescos own make is lovely nicer than my tetleys tea :D going chill out with a mag and a brew now :coffee:

What's the yard Hun? Is that where you work?

What do you all do work wise? xx

I dont work eaither OH does, he wants me to be a house wife :D x

hey all, just got home from work, im a coffee shop manager which is in a garden centre, i do like it, most customers are lovely and love chatting to people. it literally 5 mins from my house.
you work in beauty theraphy dont you cheryl?

cheryl whats strep b? suppose i should google it ha

im sure once ive had a few internals ill be used to it, but just not looking forward to it, i find it embarrasing, bet i get a bloke ha

im nearly finished my period and on CD 4 I will do the ovulation tests again this month and hope i see my 1st positive, i just really want to know whats going to happen at my appointment i just like to know x

when i did weight watchers kelsey i only really had soup for lunch or salads or jacket potatoes really, i did have crisp breads with low fat cream cheese on x

yeah i think thats all ill be eating , spose ill get used to it!! LOL

lol its not so bad jacket potatoes are yummy and i think on ww certain foods are point free so can fil up on them just tidyn my room as the remote for the tv has gone walkies :dohh:

ooh ill have to have a look just waiting for my books to arrive :D
oh and look what i just brought :haha: this will spice this month up :D:D:
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220801425554&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

hahah my hubby would love me to wear stuff like that again but no way ha i would need to lose a seriuos amount of weight .

all veg is no points, fruit is a smal amount of points, ul get to know what points they are really quickly x
i should start again x

it covers a lil bit of the tum tum so thats good plus when were :sex: i foget what i look like :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->