my first baby buy :)

ooh v nice is it halterneck im dyin go underwear shopping but my draws are full of the stuff atm lol goin have a sort out tho :) still no sign of this bloody remote grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr x

I'm so comfortable with my hubby and tho Im overweight he loves me for me he says, but it's how comfortable I feel just to be in
Clothes etc I need to lose a bit.

More crying tonight when we watch baby hospital x

i recorded it last week and watched it in the morning after, whilst i was doing my make up for work and the tears were constantly rolling and had to turn it off, i couldnt keep redoing my make up ha x

it was that young girl whos baby died and she was good about it, she dealt so well x

just read a post on here from a girl saying , what are the chances of me being pregnant because my bf came in me twice and if its true that its onlt 30% chance of getting pregnant , that pretty low isnt it, seeing a another bloke came in me once and i was pregnant!!

pissed me off! some girls are stupid! i told her she was insenitive to people that have been trying for years that she assumes that because her bf came in her twice she should be pregnant. x

god what an idiot i cant even renmber how many times we have had unprotected sex now and still not pregnant :/

exactly!! what a stupid idoit, people like that, makes me think what else dont they know and they want to bring a baby into this world xx

tbh i cant but feel really jealous of people who get preg straight away i know thats bad but its hard when you see everyone around gettin it but you x

im defo not jelous of people that are stupid like that, but yes to people that fall staright away becuase they dont know the struggle it causes every month, if every one had to wait and least 3 months or so they would be so happy to fall pregnant.

when people fall easily the 1st time it makes them think its got to be that easy for eevryone else x

yh its halter neck hun, im sorry but if that was my baby id be there every minute of the day!! not just leave him for 15 days!! wtf

and now hes had his operation she still hasnt been to see him in 9 days x

cheryl its a programme on tv tonight called baby hospital, about premi babies , 1 lady has 2 other kids at home and 1 baby in intensive care and she hadnt been to see the baby in 15 days he needed a heart operation she went into see him and then hasnt been for another 9 days, they are saying he needs hugs and skin to skin bless him!!! not fair when shes only 14 miles away xx

yeah and them kids jumping off a table! omg!

feel so sorry for alfies mum and family :cry: xx

urgh that chav really annnoyed me she should be ashamed of heself not seeing that poor baby :( it made me cry tonight with poor baby alfie :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->