my first baby buy :)

Hey I'm good u?

Still on my period doesn't seem to be stopping. So glad it will be finished when I've got my appointment.

I'm cycle day 5 so at the start of a new month Trying.

I'll find out if this month is successful when we are on a holiday with hubby's family, would you tell them as soon as you found out? Coz they will wonder why I'm not drinking x

Hello ladies,

Thanks for the update on the programme, I guess it might be on in a few weeks/months. big fat gypsy wedding just started last week. What happened to baby Alfie?? and the mother who doesn't go to see her baby needs to wake up! Annoys the hell out of me! This is exactly why I do t believe in a god anymore, if he was he'd give babies to good people like us not skanks who treat their kids like crap, beat them, use them for social etc etc !!

Hayley I am a beauty therapist and step b is a bacteria condition, something like 4 out of 9 people have it. There's nothing you can do, it's not because you're dirty, you can't wash more or anything. With me it flares up now amd again (its nearly been a year, just thought) nearly 2 years ago it cause me to get pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) I collapsed and hubby had to tale me to hospital, I was very poorly for 2 weeks, I couldn't sit, stand, lie, walk, wee , it was so painful ! I was on 20 tablets a day, bedbound. The main cause for it is chlamydia but my strep b caused it for me. It can make you infertile that's why I was on such a high dose of tablets and bedbound as we'd been NTNP and did t want any complications. 4 weeks after I went into hospital to get tested to make sure it hadn't effected me, I was lucky it didn't.

My baby bottles and bits came today but I was out :( can't wait to pick them up tomorrow from the post office :)

How are we ladies?

xx

im not sure what exactly what was wrong with him i think he was very premauture and he just went down hill then he had a lung collapse and then his blood preasure had dropped and they said hes on the maxium care we can give him then they had him baptised and he passed away few days after :(

well i jsut got my weight watchers book through. looks like i wont be eating any thing lol eveything is so high :( bored of deiting already lol but i will carry on!!

if your bored of ww already why dont you just decide eat helathy and do half n hour exercise every day and you wil lose weight then have a treat day in the week thats what i do atm and really look forward to my treats ooh and the ww cakes are really nice but morrisons do there own ones and only a pound atm there lush x

Alfies mum caught swine flu and she had to be put in a coma for 3 weeks then brought her round and the baby was delivered, he died at 5 days old Coz his lungs collapsed! Very sad, that was her 5th child!

Ok thanks for telling me what it was, hope you don't get that too often! Sounds like hell.

I work in a coffee shop and I'm allowed to eat what I want, today I had a panini for my lunch and now sharing a hot bakewell tart with 1 of the girls, Its so hard when I havd loads of cakes around me allday x

i will stick by it im just having a down crappy day, i hate having days were's u have to make decisions it just boggles my brain lol x

well just rang the doctors for my results and i havent ovulated :cry: doctors ringing me tomrow x

Hey Sorry me n bf went for walk only just got back Im not sure i think they will scan me check My tubes which tbh should of been done first then its either injections an operation or i think There might be anthoer drug sim to clomid :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->