my first baby buy :)

OMG OMG me and james OH are going to move to malta!!!!!!!!!!!!!
weve been talking about it for a while and now were going to do it!
should be there b4 xmas! got a few things to sort out 1st
and got to work out if were going to drive there with the dogs or plane and they go in quarenteen (sp) for a bit :happydance:

i no so exciting!!. yeah i will miss them but if we dotn go now we wont ever go. my mum was upset when i told her but she's no's its what we want and its a good idea xx

we was planning on buying a flat over here to rent out and get extra money any way so were still going to do that and were going to rent out our house, so from both place's we would get 600-800 a month once morgage payed. so would only need lil job over there which loads of people have offed me already, we would be living with OH's dad for a while then prob rent as its so cheap like 200-300 a month for a 2 bed flat, i think the dogs will be ok thats my only concern atm xx

Yeah. if we still like malta and want to stay there and i get pregnant i will have the baby over there, and go bk to uk as soon as i can to show the baby to all my family, it will be tough but you dont no unless you try x i love to be impulsive :D

yeah if you can do it and got the guts to move then go for it xx

good luck to you xx

Thanks hun :D it shoudl work lol if not atleast we have a home to come back to :D xx

yeah if you can rent yours out and just do it at 6 months at a time or something then there no problem,

do you get on with his dad enough to live with him? x

yeah his like a dad to me, i used to live with my bf and him b4 we got our own place, xx

Its just the dogs that were having trouble with atm its going to cost over 2k to get them there and we have to start it all 6 months b4 :( we wanted to be there b4 xmonths

Can anyone look after them? Or if you went over someone could sort them out when it's time for them to be sent.

How does it work? Do they havd to stay in
Quarantine in this country 1St, I'm not sure I could cope with all that, if I had to put my cats away for 6 months x

some Countrys they have To go in for 6 months but, if u have all the checks and paper work they can go with u as soon as they land,
nope no1 can look after them. :(
just dont no what to do i dont want to give them to some1 else but then its so hard getting them there and ill worry how thry will be once there there.

You may have to consider rehoming them then x
Be so hard but your not moving away your changing countries,
My dog hated the heat we had a dobi he was such a softy x

Hello ladies,

Awww jennie I'm so sorry Hun (hugs) are you ok?

Thanks Hayley, strep b in itself doesn't bother me unless it flares up then I just take antibiotics. But I never wish to have PID again !!!!

I bet you're so excited Kelsey !! I know how you feel about your dogs. My stuffy is coming to Aus, she's costing us £3,500 and has to spent 30 days in quarantine in a different state. But she's worth it and she'll love playing on the beach every day :)

I received the rest of my tommee tippee items today :) boxes are a but bashed from transport but the items are ok ...

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/8ab13978.jpg

Love it all :)

I've just got home from work. Feeling very happy and loved up today, hubby and I have been together 5 years today :)

xxx

Hey Im bit down but just want to know the next treatment now just woke up think i kept waking up as im shattered time for a brew n the wait :/

Looks so much stuff Cheryl when it's all together, you realise how much a baby needs so were doing the right thing by buying early.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!

It will be my 2nd wedding anniversary in September I can't believe how fast it flys by x

Jenn are they definitely going to tell you what next straight away and get it going straight away? I hope they do and don't waste time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->