my first baby buy :)

yeah i think so im speaking to the doctor so i dont see why not just hope she rings early last time she rang half 9 which was great but sometimes you have wait. happy anniversey hun love all your stuff those bottles look really good x

cheryl do you think your dog will cope with the heat.? were moving into a flat so no garden for them :( and they cant really go to the loo on a balcony. i hate people that just leave there pets if they move, but this is our whole life it will change if we move and thats what we want , it will be hard to rehome them there so used to us and the puppy has some issues that i dont think any1 would want her , esp not togehter i just dont no :cry: we put it on hold last year coz of them :cry: xx
good luck jenn :friends:

thank you hun well iv heard of my doctor she said theres anthoer drug to try but she cant prescribe it over the phone as its used for breast cancer and people get scared when they read what its used for or theres ovarian drilling my appointment isnt till november and im not sure if they can get me in any sooner x

Thanks ladies, I've not had a proper look though and I'm way to tired to look now. Only fills half the wardrobe, it's split in two halves. Bought the bottles etc but dunno if I'll breast feed or not though. A friend of mine breast fed during the day and bottle fed with formula for their feed before bed. I'm gonna purchase a electric breast pump next - $200 here (£120) I can get one off the same woman as my other items for $75 (£47) Inc postage ! Might get a bottle warmer too .. What do you think??

I don't really worry about her and the heat, on really hot days I'll keep her inside where its cool, our garage is open at the back if you get me so she can go under there too. I'll take her to the beach for a paddle e ery night in the summer too. She loves the sun, shed find it shinning through the window in the uk and lie in it. My mum and dads dog lived in Cyprus for 2 years with them and she loved ir, panted alot but she loves it being warm too. She's also coming over here.

It would be difficult without a garden for them Hun :(

Do you have to wait til November jennie? I hope not !!!

xx

thanks hun, OH isnt sure if he want s to leave them here and cant bring them with us :(
grrrr ill figure something out

If you're worried about the heat you just gotta think it's not 30 odd degrees all year round !

When I tell friends/clients how much I'm paying for Missy they all say you can just buy a new one and save the money bur she's my baby , we've had her since she was 10 weeks, she's a huge part of the family !!

xxx

yeah id never get a new one, it doesnt look like we will be going :( theres not alot of places with gardens and OH wont leave them and i dont really want to eaither :cry: so fed up right now :cry:

iv spoke to my doctor they said theres anthoer medication to true thats used to treat cancer :s or ovarian drilling my appoitment isnt till october :( x

ok crisis is over lol

found houses ive jsut emailed companys to see if we can have dogs in rented places :D:D:

jenn things will work out hun u will get ur baby, least u will no all this hard work will pay off when u have bubbs xx there worth it xx

glad you sorted it yeah its just goin take a bit longer but theres not a lot i can do about that :/ but be worth it and the babys goin be so loved i think tbh il end up havn the operation x

try this new drug hun and see if it works if not the an op it is, uve got lots of sappport you will be fine :friends: xx

i know thank you for bein there for me hun and im here for you if you ever need to talk
yeah goin give this new drug a go but atm i wont be getting it till october :( but thats life gota deal with it ringing every day cos they sometimes have cancelltions x

no probs thats what im here for :D
oh a long wait then . yeah keep rining and see if get a cancelation, xx

yeah tbh its the wait that got me upset because il litrelly be in that room for 5 mins only reason didnt prescribe it me over the phone is because people sometimes get freaked out by what its used for but tbh im not fussed long as it works x

Morning Hun, (evening here) how are you today? I've had a day of cooking and baking, exhausted now lol xx

hey everyone hope your ok

i went to nottingham yesterday with my best friend as my step mum is a wedding co ordinator so we were lokking at ideas for my best friends wedding. then saw my little brother sing in the choir at school. he did solo parts in the lion king song, was so proud!! bless him xx
he was born at just under 6 months and was under 2 lbs.

Morning well today i am going to be - :dishes: :laundry: :hangwashing: and loads more lol
my dog rolled in something last night over the feilds i think it was fox mess now ive had to wash there collars beds :( bloody dogs lol

Oh and i have gone blonde well starting to go blonde woohoo fancied a change

We hopefully find out 2day from the letting agencys in malta if we can have dogs :D

so hopefully we will be starting the new year in malta :D :plane:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"