my first baby buy :)

How exciting for you Kelsey !! It's a big move but it'll be so worth it !!!

I love living in Australia, glad to be away from the UK if I am honest. I'm lucky though, I have my mum, dad and lil bro moving over too, they are just waiting on their visas. I can't wait :yipee: Should be within the next 12 months !

xxxx

I'm looking after my friends 4 month old , I want a baby so bad, he is such a happy smiley chappy,
We off to late night at London school only for adults later, the animals are more awake, you get a BBQ and drinks and a silent disco after ha looking forward to it x

cool! aww i love looking after babies makes me even more broody, xx :cloud9:

](*,)](*,):growlmad::growlmad::dohh::dohh:

I just spent 10 minutes writting to you and my net crashed ... not impressed !!!!! Damn internet !!

Anways ...

I shall tell you my story (again) ...

About 4 years a guy hubby knew was moving back home to Perth and asked hubby if he wanted to move too and he'd put us up wil we got on our feet and he'd get hubby a job. Hubby asked me so many times but my answer was always no, it seemed so far away and back then I was only 19. At the time my mum, dad and brother lived in Cyprus (I choose to stay in the UK and be with hubby instead of moving to Cyrprus with them) I rang my mum to tell her and she said 'go for it girl, it'll be the best thing you'll ever do) My mum and dad were going to move when they were 21, when I was 1 but family asked them not to go so they stayed ... now 22 years on they don't talk to any of their familys except my mums twin and my dads brother! So back 4 years ago we started looking into visas ready to go but we couldn't afford the £5,000 for the visa plus £3,500 for Missy, plus flights etc etc so we put it off, we still researched and hoped one day we'd be able to make the move. My family moved back to the UK May '09 because my little brother didn't settle over there, he came back in boxing day '08 and lived with me and hubby for 5 months while my parents sorted everything out in Cyprus.

Christmas '09 was the first Christmas we'd spent together in 3 years and when we were sat having dinner my dad said why don't we all make the move to Australia together. So after a few months talking about it, doing homework and finding a migration agent in April we started the lengthy process, for mine and hubbys visa the estimated time was 18 months to 3 years and my mum and dads visa 12-18 months (my brother will be on their visa as he's only 16) with my parents business class visa the state more accepting in South Australia. In early August hubby got a phone call from a company in Adelaide, South Australia offering to sponsor him (he's a carpenter) but if he wanted the job we had to be here in FOUR WEEKS ... the job was where my family was going to be moving and it meant we'd be fast tracked here and didn't have to wait in the UK once my family were here ... So we took it once we'd managed to talk my mum round to having Missy (we agreed on 3 months ... 9 months on she's still there and my mum's in love with her lol) Luckly we didn't have a house to sell, when my family moved to Cyprus they bought a house for hubby and I to live in (kind of a security blanket for me incase hubby and I seperated, so I had a roof over my head) so we gave away/sold everything, boxed up a few personal things for my family to bring out with them, packed 2 suitcases, booked flight, got a new passport in my married name, got our visas and flew out 4 weeks later.

Best thing we ever did, we have a beautiful house, all new possessions we picked out together. There's alot more opportunities out here, wages are better, we have the beach at the end of the road. In the UK I was on £5.50ph here it works out I am on £14ph ! Hubbys wage has doubled too ... somethings are more expensive here , food, houses, old cars etc. A loaf of good bread is £2.40I can't wait to have a bub and take him/her to the beach in the summer or play in the pool with daddy when he gets in from work :happydance:

I must admit I do miss Christmas, it's winter here and dark about 5.30 and the evening are cold and it feels like it should be Christmas, we are infact going to Christmas in July on the 14th July lol, apparently the poms have it as it feels more like Christmas rather than in 40 degrees heat. Next Christmas will be better though as my family will be here and hopefully we'll have a bub. I also miss my washing powder ... fairy non-bio and the blue lenor :haha:

Well there's my life story :haha::haha: Sorry if I bored you, I think I've rambled on ..... :dohh:

xxxx

I'm gonna copy this now incase my net crashes again, I'll be damned if I'm gonna type that again ! x

Ooo ... have fun hun with the baby :)

Once my ex best friend left me with her 8 week old bub , I picked her up at lunch asked my friend what time shall I bring her back in the morning, she said about 9, I was like ye thats fine. No phone call all night to see how the baby was, in the morning I got a text saying can you bring her back about lunch, so ready to take her back at lunch I got another text can we make it 4 .... then a phone call followed can we make it later on ... I took the poor baby girl home at 7.30pm !

This friend of mine also fell pregnant a few weeks later and aborted the baby, then again 3 months later and again aborted. She laughed and said I'll have the baby and you can keep it ! D**K !!!! Both times I looked after the baby overnight.

2 years ago she came up to me on a night out and said oh we're trying for a baby, I think I'm pregnant ... she says this with a fag in one hand and a vodka in the other . 4 days later a text ... I'm pregnant !!

Needless to say I no longer talk to this person anymore !!

xx

oooh wow hun that sounds great im glad it all worked out for u :D
i hope this works out for us :D xx

If you want it enough ... it will :)

No one believed we'd move, especially my inlaws :growlmad: proved them all wrong :thumbup::happydance: I love proving people wrong !!! Hos family blamed, and probably still do , me and my family for taking hubby away from them :haha: erm hello it was his idea 4 years ago, and my family are moving to be with us and have a better life themselves .... needless to say I don't get on too well with his family ! They're not very nice people, especially his mum. She's very outspoken and I am extremely head strong andf we clash. I've even had a medium tell me She doesn't like me and I'm too strong a person for her ! HA !!!

I'm interested in going to a medium to see what the future holds ... see if there's any light on a bambino !

Hubbys mum went about 4 weeks ago and got told 'your son in Australia is happy and he's there for good' :haha::haha::haha:

xx

lol bit like my OH's family his mum is a dick not spoke to her in a year she doesnt care about my OH :( oh well his not bothered
now just to sort eveything out to move its going to be at least 6 months as got to get all the jabs ect for the dogs, going to fins out eveything on monday prices ect. xx

Are nice story Cheryl! It's nice when it's a good ending, my hubby could move to oz as he is a gas technician and they like people with a trade. I'd be scared to go, I think my mum would consider it tho. Not whilst my nan is alive tho, we so close.

My friend texts me all the time, he Jensen ok, are you getting on ok, she's just a worrier, he was so good. They just picked him up x

Forgot to tell you ...

This month we are giving conceive plus ago, we used preseed for the past 3 months but now run out so bought conceive plus instead of buying preseed again and waiting for it to be delivered.

It's 12.15am here , just talking to my mum on skype and waiting up for my little cousin. She's skyped the last two nights at 1am and we've been sleeping ... it'll be sods law I'm waiting up tonight and she won't skype lol. She's only 11 bless her.

xxx

aww thats cute, i have just done 40mins of zumba on the wii loved it :D might do another 40mins later and did 20 sit ups got to loose this weight! ive only been on my WW diet since tuesday lol every monday night im going to weigh myself and mesaure my body lets see if it works lol xx

Go you !! I'd love to go to Zumba but don't wanna go on my own lol. I have a treadmill at home, but don't use it often I must admit.

Good luck with it Kelsey !! I'm on a healthy eating thing thats huge here in Aus, I've lost 8lbs in 8 weeks but still get to eat eggs, bacon, cereal, hambugers, choc cake ... it's just all proportioned right and calorie counted to 1200 a day, it's all delivered to my door for the week too ! I did however forget to order it this week so healthy eating on me own eek !!

xxx

oh thats good, yeah i got it for the wii i wouldnt go to a class so just do it at home its really good. and was on sale in asda's lol xx

Sounds good. I think the DVD here is about $100 (60pound)

Well as I thought my cousin wouldn't be online. Had a good nosey on baby and bump though, I've stayed clear of it except this thread for months as I found I was obsessing far too much and I felt loads better for not coming on.

Well I'm gonna go snuggle up in bed now. I hear you're in for a mini heatwave ... enjoy the sun ladies.

Night xx

Night hun not on much today as my laptops broke think its got a virus :( think on going get that zumba game soon do you get the belt with It :)

yeah a nice black and green one :haha:

yeah its ment to be really hot this weekend :D:D Night hun xx

Hello ladies,

How are we?

I've just got home from dinner out with hubby.

I'm cd12 today and still no high on my CBFM , I'm getting a little worried now but 'trying' to stay positive and relaxed as I can ! Hoping tomorrow or Monday I get a high then peak Friday & Saturday !

Any nice plans for the weekend? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"