my first baby buy :)

Hey I'm at work, it's very humid here today
I'm going to great Yarmouth for the day tomorrow, as have to pick up my disabled aunty from sheringham where we dropped her last monday.

I'm only cycle day 8 at mo but haven't started to use the OPKs yet
I will do 1 later x

Hey girls How are you all im bit down atm because having to wait so long for my appoinment :(

Is that far from where you live Hayley?

Aww jennie, try keep your chin up Hun !!who knows you might fall pregnant before your next appointment :) are you ringing most days to see if there's any cancelations?

I've discovered a new baby shop in the local shopping centre so I'm off for a nosey tomorrow while hubby's at golf :D

xx

Yeah ringing every day i cant see me getting preg before as i dont ovulate just feels like untill i see mu doc i dont have a chance of getting preg :(

I've heard of alot of people forgetting about it til their appointment because there's nothing they can do and it happen because they weren't stressing.

I actually read a story on here today of a woman who was told her and her partner would never conceive naturally as he had a low sperm count and she didn't ovulate and she fell pregnant on her own :) goes to show it can happen !!! :)

:hugs: try and keep your chin up hun xx

It's about 2 hours drive from me.

Jenn I understand you might be down love, sucks really, but maybe it could happen like cheryl said, so don't give up trying x

Yeah tryin Just had bad week laptop got virus seal come of on washer so cant use till fixed And thought ooh have bath n chill had bloody power cut while in tub had get candels out lol

oh bless ya well lets hope that was your 3 bad luck things and then your going to be fine from now xx

Yeah im due some luck as had four bad things happen this week bring on next week ment be nice tmz so going to ride If hot n mite go mums as there having bbq

yes its meant to get nicer as the week goes on.

ive had a hectic few days and desperately need a lay in tomorrow.
my appointment is getting closer and closer x

Don't rub it in about the weather lol !! My dad said the weather forecast said it's gonna reach 26 degrees. It was 19 here yesterday but it's winter and still needed a cardi.

Well it's 7.30 CD13 and got my high :) looks like I'm set to ovulate around the same time as last month ... Best get to it !! I'm feeling happy and positive again now, going to relax this week ... I desperately want this month to be it !!

xx

We should be having the hot weather it's nearly July!! It will be packed at the seaside tomorrow if it's as hot as it's meant to be. Nearly 30 defees x

Good luck for this month Cheryl xx

Good luck girls Im not testing till my appointment lovley n hot today going to the boot woop feelin happier today :D

I went to pumpkin patch today :)

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/991c876c.jpg

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/be1d0aa6.jpg

Also bought a tommee tippee bottle brush thingy lol. Hubby loved the items from pumpkin patch :) I love that shop ... I think our bub will be kitted out in baby patch !!

Had a talk with hubby we've spoke about keeping it fun and relaxed this week :D

xx

awww there lovely hun.
me and my OH only ttc in the fun way. it just becomes a chore if its not fun a nd exciting ;)

If its hot ill be lying in the sun in the garden all day :D and take the dogs over the feilds :D xx

have a good day every1 xx

It did become a bit hard last month for is both and we came across a little problem but all is certainly well this month :D

I have quite a few baby grows now and will buy pink/blue but I'm guessing in summer bubs will live in them with the heat here.

Do you ladies pop your legs in the air and a pillow under your bottom?

xx

I used to but the last month or so I haven't, I've stayed laying down with a tissue ha so it doesn't run out or just gone straight to the toilet, as so many people say that it really doesn't matter if you do that, as when the man ejaculates he is deep inside you and the sperm travels so fast anyway, so I do it occasionally but don't worry if I don't, especially if I'm tired and want to go straight to sleep!

Had my lay in 10.30am that's good enough for me, I'm in bed and can hear hubby clearing up the kitchen bless him!

I love pumpkin patch but it's quite expensive, they are all so lovely tho.

I go onto the baby names on here. See if Theres any ideas I like and I write them in my phone, I'm liking a new name, hubby prob won't like it. EDEN, think it's a bit short with my surname tho x

Just had a nosey at how old you all were (not sure if we've had this discussion before) I didn't realise you were younger than me Kelsey !

I bet your all enjoying the sun today ... Jealous !!

I try to lie for atleast half an hour. I enjoy it it's also some me time to think, read etc.

I'm in love with pumpkin patch, can't wait for my catalogue for summer in august :) it is expensive I must admit but the quality is so much better than other places here. Baby will ha e items from other shops too though.

Im liking the name Ella at the moment . I think the name is going to a hard one. We have a long list lol that keeps changing.

xx

I remembered Kelsey was 19
Thought Jen was same as me 25
How old are you Cheryl? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe