my first baby buy :)

I was! So after 3 years of doing the police I decided to leave, had so many good and bad experiences, I would have never experienced if I hadn't joined.

And never get a cold I just get the swollen tonsils. Not having them out tho x

I had mine out when I was about 8. I was sick every week with them.

I get colds, bugs, migraines :( 2 and a half years ago I was so sick with a virual infection I had to go to hospital ! Never wish to experience anything like that again!

Well I'm gonna go get snuggled up in bed now, it's nearly 1am here. Only in work for 3 hours tomorrow 3-6 ... I'd rather not be in ! Arr well. But I'm going to go and buy that sleeping bag from pumpkin patch :D

Enjoy the rest of your day :) xx

i cant decide what pram i want i think will go shopping once pregnant ect.
ive already got a bottle warmer it was £2 from a boot sale.
i think we wil have 2 moses baskets 1 in the front room and one in our bedroom.

not sure whats going to happern if we have a :baby: in malta i think we will stay out there. and then maybe sell up over here and buy a house in malta :shrug: i dunno lol

even tho its nice and sunny im so bored im having a bit of a crappy day im in a weird mood lol :(

The heat makes me go in very weird moods! Thats why I dont do it.

See if I could get 1 from a car boot I'd buy 1 but not paying 20 or 30 quid for 1.

i love the heat im just in a bored mood lol hate staying in an OH has fallen asleep after moaning he wanted to watch the bikes!!! lol

i think in argos they do bottle warmers for like £10

hey girls i also got my bottle warmer from boots it looks brand new only thing missing is instruction its a tomme tippie one i think went to boot today got some good things got a thing that you put the right amount of formula in then just tip it in bottle ad water can get 3 feeds in there was only 75p and its still in packing also got some lovley clothes which il tell you bout later :)

Pics jenn ha x

I won't be able to go to car boot for a few weeks but hoping it stays nice now so we have a summer!! X

also brought 3 white vests ones got a mummy and daddy = you
one got i love mummy with a heart on and ones got i love daddy with heart on
got a gorge snow suit really soft material white with a snowman on looks immaculate was only 1.50 :) and got a set of white dungarees which is my first outfity thing iv brought and a winnie the pooh and tiger sleepsuit :)

Sounds All good Jen, did it make you happier to buy a few things, I haven't bought Anything for ages!! X

We went to see bad teacher at cinema and it was good! X

All your things sound lovely Jennie :) glad it cheered you up.

Is bad teacher a new film out? I haven't seen it advertise here.

Just woke up as hubby's left for work and had to test with my CBFM , feeling very sicky and headache ... Hope I didn't jinx myself last night :( prob just tired after 3 late nights hey. Got the whole bed to myself now so gonna go back to sleep :)

xx

Yeah I want to see bridesmaids it's looks hileroius!!!
Bad teacher has cameran Diaz and Justin timberlake in, it was pretty funny!!
It's basically about a teacher who is so crap and all the things she does x

i didnt know justin timberlake was in it i might go cinema this week cos im on orange so get 2 for 1 on wednesdays x

Just bought that sleeping bag from pumpkin patch :happydance: it's do cute and 0-6m so will last a while. Also nought dome cute little booties too.

Well I'm off to work now , I'm gutted as it's a beautiful and sunny and warm day here !

xx

its roasting here 2 i love them sleepin bags stop them kicking the blankets of i think my snow suit is up to 6 months and it has mittens :D

Morning ladies. WOW what a beautiful day it is 2day i think im going to do a bit of house work this morning then sun bath :D :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->