my first baby buy :)

Morning ladies. Sorry not been on here much been busy ;)...

How are you all??

Im fine no ovulation pains this month. so now in the 2ww :/ xx

good luck kelsey :D i hate waiting for things waiting for my letter from hospital only went thursday so prob get it end this week next week x

We're in the 2ww together Kelsey .

Well no :sex: for us today, hubby's under the weather bless him.

Can't wait to see your pics jennie.

I'm snuggled on the sofa watching corrie :) xxx

I'm back at boring work today!
We DTD again last night, really feel we've stepped up this month so fingers crossed! But shouldn't get my hopes up Coz I don't know if I ovulate. I'd love to get my positive before I have to go through all these tests x

Got emergency dentist appointment for 3, I really need a filling, everytime I eat or drink the pain from that tooth, I can feel it in my head, maybe a nerves exposed! X

Well I just rang the UK doctors to ask if they'd prescribe me metformin while I'm 'travelling' lol !

Hubby and I have said we think we'll stay on Metformin (I have 2 months left in the pantry) and then when we have ran out we'll try clomid.

As far as I know clomid just makes you ovulate ye?? Does it make you ovulate any stronger?? (I'll ask the doc on thursday at our appointment) Metformin is making me ovulate so might aswel save oursleves $750 !

Hope you get your tooth sorted out Hayley ! And are you in the 2ww now too?

xx

I'm cd17 and not done a OPK today, don't think I've ovulated yet, there's no signs of it.

So we hopefully going to try still having sex everyday and hope foe the best.

I'm just at the dentist, it will be a 2 min appintment and book me in for a filling, that will be my 3rd 1. Naughty girl ha x

Yeah you say you ovulate cheryl so not point going to clomid really, might aswell stick at what your on, and this could be your month anyway xx

if metformin makes you ovulate hun id stick with that :) i went horse riding today was lovley in the sun had nice day :) also got my letter for my smear got way to many people needing look at my lady parts :blush: atm lmao

yeah my smear test can wait untill all this is sorted out i think, do they still do it if your pregnant?

just got back from sign langauge, only 4 more weeks left and then have my monday night back ha x

nah i asked about that and they dont do it if your pregnant was hopin id be pregnant by time it was due tbh :cry: jus found out iv got dentist tommrow :cry: i hate the dentist we always seem get our teeth done around same time lol x

Yeah we sure do!
Another Girl I went to school with is having a baby, she announced she's 9 weeks on Facebook today! Random!

I just want to be pregnant!
No sex tonight, ww both not in the mood! So best do it tomorrow x

And me hun i cant bear it when people announce it and inside you think when is it going be me :(

I was gonna go for my smear on Friday but had to work late. It'll be my first one eek !! I'll wait to see if af shows then book another.

I know the feeling ladies !! I look around my house and think I just wanna see baby things. I had my client in on Saturday, she's due in 6 weeks with a baby boy, and seeing het bump and she kept stroking her bump you could just tell she already had so much love for her baby boy ... I want to feel that !!

Just the thought of af showing, again, depresses me !!!

Researched last night, clomid makes you release more than one egg do more chance of conception, it also helps you produce more mature eggs. So will have to talk with my doctor on Thursday.

Ive got a terrible migraine today :( but don't want to take anything just incase.

Well I best do the hovering before hubby gets home.

xx

I was gonna go for my smear on Friday but had to work late. It'll be my first one eek !! I'll wait to see if af shows then book another.

I know the feeling ladies !! I look around my house and think I just wanna see baby things. I had my client in on Saturday, she's due in 6 weeks with a baby boy, and seeing het bump and she kept stroking her bump you could just tell she already had so much love for her baby boy ... I want to feel that !!

Just the thought of af showing, again, depresses me !!!

Researched last night, clomid makes you release more than one egg do more chance of conception, it also helps you produce more mature eggs. So will have to talk with my doctor on Thursday.

Ive got a terrible migraine today :( but don't want to take anything just incase.

Well I best do the hovering before hubby gets home.

xxxx

Yeah I want to rub my bump! Im so looking forward to having a bump! A celebration to be fat, hell yeah ha!!

Haha true !!

I want a nice big bump :)

... I wish I knew when that would be (sigh)

xx

Bet we moan about a big bump if we get it, but the look ok a big bump, that's what I want!
My friend was tiny and what little of it she had she covered up!
I'm wearing tops that show it x

I want a nice big bump so that everyone knows I'm pregnant lol !! I'll show mine off too :) if this is my month I'll be due at the end of mar h so I'll have to deal with 40 degrees plus heat in summer (I bet I'll moan then ha) but I can pop on a tankini and head to the beach :) xx

Yeah I'd miss our summer, not sure if we are going to have much summer left now anyway!

Got to get ready for work so will speak to you all later xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->