my first baby buy :)

I'm off for a nap to try shift this terrible migraine :(

xx

Well girls hubby and I are off away for the weekend for our third wedding anniversary and I'm wondering whether to have a few drinks?? I'll be 5-6dpo and not just that I said we were off booze to get ready for clomid. But we have a spa bath and would love to have a couple of glasses of bubbly in there with hubby and we're surrounded by bars and restaurants ! Part of me thinks it'll be nice to let my hair down for once but then I think but what if this is my month or if not what happens if I mess it up for my first round of clomid !!!

I dunno what to do ... Opinions please !!

xx

id go for it hun a couple of drinks wont harm you and even if you was pregnant in the first few weeks the baby dont share the moms blood supply so id go n enjoy yourself.
i survied the dentist had my first injection in gums :/ teeth really aching now :(

The Injections in the mouth are horrible aren't they Jen x

I didn't have to have another filling. He said it's because of my wisdom teeth pushing it and I'm eating too much fruit!
So got to use sensodyne. What I meant to eat then ha x

lol cant win can you lol well i was really nervous about havin the needle in my mouth but it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be cos you know when you get worked up about how much itl hurt and then you think oh wasnt to bad lol x

Im on anti boitics as I've had cystitis for a few weeks now, I don't like to keep going to the doctors, but when I go I get a few things at once.
I needed to go because I'm going to the toilet every half hour and there's hardly anything there and was worrying about having my scan and not being able to bear having a full bladder and then id get sent home.

The doctor said I wouldn't be able to get a full bladder with cystitis so glad I'm sorting it now!
It's my hubby's birthday tomorrow and his mum and sister are seeing take that so ww going round for dinner tonight! Hubby and I are going out for a nice meal tomorrow!

Has your migraine gone Cheryl?

Happy birthday to your fiancé Kelsey! Hope you have a good night xx

happy birthday to your bf kelsey :) meeting my b mate tmz not seen her for a while and she bringing her little boy he 7 months old :)

yeah she knows we are trying lookn forward to seein her n little boy hmmm feel bit lost atm cos iv just got wait for things :( and im so impaitent whem want somthing i want it now lol x

Helloooo,

I was up late last night, was gone 4am when I last looked at the clock then was awake at 8 for work ! My boobs keep distrurbing my sleep too, they're so damn sore.

Feeling exhausted, weak and achy ... hope I'm not getting sick :( I had a client booked in for a massage today and I just had no strength while massaging her :(

Day off tomorrow, I'm having my hair and nails done then at the hospital at 3.30 for our appointment to get all our results and see what's next ... I'm so nervous !!!!

xx

Aww pamper your self hun bout the way you feelin could be a bfp sign iv had my appointment for scan 28 july :)

I doubt it will be my BFP ... never is :(

That's only 3 weeks away :) yay !!

xx

It's got to be our turn at some point!

I'm off for 4 days now so looking forward to that. It's hubby's birthday today so off out for a meal tonight x

My scan is on monday so that's come round quick and so will yours x

heya had such lovey day saw my mates baby hes lovley had a cuddle with him made me super broody hes at the ages where he amazed by his fingers and intrested in things :) yeah i think it will come round fast as its only next week not doing anything week after got smear :( and week after got my scan whicn according to my leaflet the use the internal thing to see the ovareies :/ x

I had that done the other week, tad uncomfortable !

Well I went to sleep at about 10.30 and woke up at 3.30 and wide awake now :(

Hubby just woke up and said he keeps dreaming I was in labour and we had a baby boy :) bless him ! I've had 3 dreams of death in the past week :( one was my own death, then hubby's and brothers and then last night of someone I don't know particulary well ... Weirdo !! Lol.

xx

what time is it over there hun ? is the internal scan painfull? those dreams can be a sign of anxiety iv had dreams like that if im worried or stressed il have a funny dream x

It's 4.40am :(

It was uncomfortable when he was trying to find my ovaries and pressed on them, that was all, I kept tensing up so hurt more.

I'm wondering if I'm awake because I have my appointment today and I'm. Little nervous of our results :shrug:

I'll be bloody happy when all this is over I tell thee !

xx

ooh good luck not that you need it let us know how it goes is it sperm sample results n bloods ? yikes early there then lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->