my first baby buy :)

Hayley they say your meant to ovulate 14 days before the first day of your cycle.

CD 19 and I got my peak :happydance: so the next 48 hours are my most fertile. They say you ovulate on your second peak which will be tomorrow.

I'm soooo happy to be ovulating again.

well I've just been woken to a phone call to ho into work as my manager is sick again ! I have 3 XXX waxes in ... I hate them.

Feeling so lousy and run down and it's throwing it down here !

cxx

So why do they do day 21 progesterone bloods?
The doctor said aslong as the bloods are taken given 2 days before or after ovulation they can tell if I have,
I'm confused ha x

Yay for the peak, see knew you'd get 1 x
So your next few nights are going to be busy x

I'm not sure about the bloods :shrug:

Yep DTD as soon as I got in from work about 4 this afternoon then had a nanna nap as the Aussies call them. I might try and DTD twice tomorrow what do you think ?? I usually just do it once a day.

I'm exhausted at the mo, I slept for 11.5 hours last night and another 1.5 hours this afternoon.

What are we all up to over the weekend?

xx

im not up to much it wont harm to do it twice in one day as long as he dont have a low sperm count x

Wow over 11 hours you must have been tired and needed it!
It won't hurt to do it twice, surely the 2nd time you do it, there will be less good sperm but still more than just doing it once, aslong as you don't do it all the time, but nows the best time so good luck!

I'm Apartently in my most fertile week but ww will see if I get a positive, I thought I saw a very faint line yesterday so hopefully get a positive soon x

I'm so bored I want to do something but we can't decide! Might go have a look around time and I'm back to work tomorrow x

I bought some maternity Jean shorts in dorophy Perkins and they are so comfy!! X

Ye you're right about BD'ing hun !

Fingers crossed for you this week !! Lots of :sex:

I'm just watching corrie , was hoping to Skype my family but they've got family and friends round for a BBQ.

Hubby and I are off for a walk tomorrow, then to watch transformers 3 then out for dinner before I'm back on my healthy eating Monday!

Oooo on corrie it's David's and Kylie's wedding ... I wonder if she'll turn up !! But sshhhh don't tell me lol.

xx

About 4 months I think. Emmerdale is wayyy behind, what's shoeing here now I was watching before I came. So it must be about 11 months behind.

xx

:o its mad really that your so behind and i always think wow talking to you know its nealry five past 4 on saturday and is it sunday over there now for you ?

Yep it's 12.40am. I've just got into bed I'm so tired. I'm cramping and my boobs are sore ... seems to be a sure ovulation sign for me ... I know I shouldn't complain hey !

You're all from down south aren't you? I'm from the north west, from lancashire. My hubby is from down south, from hertfordshire.

xxx

I'm down south, was it you who said your hubby was from welwyn.

I only watch eastenders, so haven't a clue about corrie or emmerdale.

We have just bought alladan ha so going to watch that.

Would you have sex everyday now, or every other? X

do you mean disneys one iv got that lol nah my bf from same area :) tbh id do it every day twice if poss x

No I think cheryls hubby uses to live near me, I think she said.
Yeah disneys aladin, and I got the princess and the frog, people say tangled is really good!

Tesco had a Disney sale today on everything Disney baby clothes and DVDs x

And in your fertile week you would try everyday, ok ha I've done it everyday for 4 days so far, didn't know if I should do everyday or every other now, I'm not as tired as I've been off work ha x

And random question, does everyone check there cervix?

I saw a post of people talking about it and I didn't really know where inside it was. And why we would be checking it?? Or am I being stupid ha is it just to check for cervical mucus??

They said look on this website that they posted ha and it's just pictures of people's cervix, it looks like a doughnut! Well I know where it is now ha x

Website was my beautiful cervix

I have tangled its brill :) i dont check my cervix i tried find it but am never sure If found it lol x

It's slightly further away than your fingers can reach, and it's like the shape of a sma doughnut with a hole in the middle x weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->