my first baby buy :)

Hmm not sure If can be faffed tbh lol would love to have at my ovaries If they do that op tho x

Ha
I'm wondering what we will see on ultra sound will be be able to make out what some stuff is.

Anyway I'm off to bed, got some business to attend to ha and 1st day back at work in the morning xx

yeah i hope so i had one done when was 16 cant renember much bout it tho anyway have fun hun n good night :)

They check the cervix to see the position of it. I think if it's high your fertile *I think* I don't check mine though !

Ye was my hubby who's from welwyn.

Any of you interest in tennis? My brother-in-law is playing at Wimbledon, in the junior double finals. We went to Wimbledon last year to watch him. He goes all round the world playing. I must admit tennis bores me lol. I do watch George though.

Just DTD got my legs in the air. Determined to catch my egg !

We only BD every other day, I've read/been told that's best. We do it every other day until I get my first peak then BD on my two peak days. But going to do it twice today. They say when you get your 2 peaks on the CBFM you 'usually' ovulate on the second day.

I'm going to try my best not to symptom spot in my 2ww!!

xxx

I don't watch the tennis to be honest but I was waiting for eastenders the other night and did watch Murray and federa, don't know how to spell this name,

Oh this cervix checking and excm checking and OPKs testing, god there's so much. Wish I didn't have to bother with all that,
We have had a lot of sex lately Coz I'm not so tired at nights. So whilst I feel like it we will do it.

I'm cd16 so should ovulate soon I hope x

I'm feeling quite positive this month, so far anyway x

Fingers crossed for you !!

We've just watched transformer 3 in 3D, amazing film ! Now off out for dinner :)

When I had my first scan it was just a normal ultrasound. Then one I've just had to check my ovaries and womb was an internal ultrasound (baseline scan) He showed me my womb and ovaries on the baseline scan.

Told hubby not to stress me out haha told him these next 6-10 days are important and I need to stay relaxed !!

xxx

Morning Ladies well i am cd 14 and we have :sex: everynight since cd5!!! lol

ive tried the every other night for months nothing worked yet so weve had a lot of fun this month!! ;) and still going strong :rofl:
xx

Ok so what does this 1st scan show?

Did you have fun at the beach Kelsey? X

Jees I can't remember now. I think they look at your ovaries just from a different view.

We've tried everyday, so this is our second month trying every other day expect for my two peaks and last high. We've :sex: twice today.

This could be our first proper chance ... We know 100% I've ovulated and we've had sex alot ... please god let this be it !!

I'm going to stay positive !! We have a busy few weeks so hoping that keeps my mind off things ... working, got our appointment at the hospital thursday, also our third wedding anniversary Thursday, going away Friday & Saturday night, going for a spa day with a friend on next tuesday, Christmas in July next Thursday then a BBQ at friends next Saturday afternoon :) that Saturday will be when af will be due, I hope it'll be good news for me and my hubby !!!!!

So a question for you all ... When & who would you tell??

I'd tell my mum, dad and bro straight away ! Also you guys :) depending on the timing I'd have to tell his mum (TUT - SIGH) as she's planning on visiting next march so I'd have to tell her not to book get flights if this is my month. If not I'm not telling his mum til 8-12 weeks as she'll tell the family and I know people his sister knows and don't particularly like my brother-in-laws gf (she's a two faced lying bitch) I've made sure his family don't even know we're trying. I'd also tell my 2 best friends in the uk straight away. I do like the idea of just me and hubby knowing for a week or two though ... our little secret lol.

xxx

Yeah i had a great time topped up my tan ;) the water was bloody freezing but my neice wouldnt get out of it so i was in there for ages untill she decided it was 2 cold lol bless her

id tell OHjames you lot then his dad then my mum and dad and all my brothers and sisters and my neighbour lol were really good mates even tho she is 50! lol Then every1 else till 12 weeks after then scan xx

Yeah I'd tell Lawrence and you 3 1st!!

It depends, if I get my positive this month it will be a few days before we go away with laws family, so I'd have to tell hid mum dad, sister and her fiancé as we all going away together. I'd tell my 2 best friends too.

I'd tell my mum and brother.

Then leave it a few weeks and tell my dad and stepmum.

That's all my close family, and some other family numbers cousins, there's a lot of us, and aunties I'd tell as close to 12 weeks as I could without them guessing, as they ask me now!

I work with about 10girls who I get on with very well and they know were trying, so they keep asking me, I'd find it hard not to tell them!

That's a lot of people id tell actually oops!! But I don't believe if you tell people it will go wrong, I think that's rubbish!
If it did happen then it wasn't meant to be I say x

I just know his brothers gf is bitchy enough to be happy if I were to miscarry as she's trying and has been for 2 years. They've not been to get checked out yet, she had a very bad case of clamidia, they both did, and he smokes loads, weed too ... arrr well none of my business.

I've got cramps, wonder if I'm just realising my egg, I've had sore breasts since yesterday but really sore tonight. If I am realising my egg now I've done all I can, as we won't :sex: tomorrow morning, hubby's up at 5am and I'm up at 8. Do you think maybe we should have a quickie?? Hhmmm !!! We've :sex: yesterday and twice today and obv during the week too.

It's 11.30pm here, so sleepy going to try and get some sleep, the winds knocking hard at the window tonight.

Night ladies

xxx

To conceive, you must have intercourse during your fertile time. You are most fertile a few days prior to ovulation and up to 24 hours after ovulation. Although Sperm can live up to six days in fertile quality cervical fluid, it typically only lives about three days. The ovum can live up to 24 hours but typically only lives up to 6-12 hours.*

Timing Intercourse
It is important to time intercourse at least 12 hours before ovulation. Sperm usually reach the fallopian tube and the egg within minutes after intercourse however, sperm need about 12 hours in your uterus before they can fertilize the egg in a special process called capacitation. This is the maturation process within the female reproductive tract by which spermatozoa become capable of fertilization. That's why the best time to make love is the day before and the day of ovulation.

-----

The Internet confuses the hell out of me , just read this ...

My RE told me that the pain is when you estregen levels go up (before ovulation) not when you release the egg.

... I've not got a clue :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: xx

hey all been to the car boot today got some nice bits brought a winie pooh lamp shade which the girl forgot to put the ring in the bag with it but my mum said shes got one so can use that :) got an eletric sterilieser was a fiver knocked man down to 3 pound or 3.50 cant renmber which lol got a lovley xmas baby grow with matching hat think its 6-9 months :)

Arw all sounds good!

And Cheryl I think you've done enough love, let's just keep fingers crosses for you xx

Sounds like you have good a busy few weeks to keep you entertained so try enjoy it and it should fly by x

My bf mum n dad and you lot would be first to know:) mum brought me a white mothercare knitted blanket cant wait hold baba in it ooh n got lovley xmas baby grow n hat to match x

Put up pics when you can, I'll be going to the car boot this Sunday as I'm off work, I've had to work the past 6 Sunday's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->