my first baby buy :)

Hey im here lol sorry not been on alot not really sure why :/ in due on end of next week so will see what happersn hope ur all ok xx

Ive made Greek moussaka, it looks and smells lovely!

I'm cd20 and don't think I've ovulated yet, having a few pains on my left side but not as strong as I normally get them.

Are well now your going to be super relaxed and you know what will be happening if af shows up! But you know we always have our fingers crossed for us all.

Yes where are you Kelsey hope your ok x

I wondered if you Went away for your fiancé birthday, hope you been ok anyway and we wish you luck too x
You and Cheryl will find out a bit before I do x

no just havent been on the comp alot Im fine :sex: so much this month its unreall lol prob why im 2 tired to come on here :haha: my sis finds out whats she's having 2 moz :happydance: ill let u all no xx

Yeah same here I feel like we've put a lot of effort into this months trying!
Yes let us know what's she's having x

just watching one born every minute :) and was on baby centre and a girl saying how she hates beeing pregnant and that she knows shes goin resent the baby when its born :cry: felt like screaming at her x

God sake! So annoying and unfair, why they have to write stuff like that x

she was sayn she was on pill when fell pregnant but if you know you dont want kids she could of got sterilised if she feels so strongly bout havn babys x

Or had an arbortion Coz why should that baby we born and not loved!
Hopefully when it's born she will change her mind x

hopefully i think shes split from the dad so makes you wonder if thats anyhtn do with it x

It's not fair and there's too many cases like that.
My brother bought his pram for there baby tonight, makes me want to be pregnant so much, she's starting to show a little bump x

aww a girl iv got on my fb is six months pregnant and it makes me sad cos i feel like its takn soo long and as i said to my bf its unfair that other people can have as many kids as they want yet because we have fertilty treatment its not your descion anymore :(

Hey ladies, how are we all, im just having a break from house work to have a bit of lunch, God this month i dont think i have ever had so much :sex:!! everynight so far and some times twice, he must of slippted somthing in my drink :haha: i hope we get the :bfp: this month xx and u all do aswell of course :dust: xx

We have done it nearly every night bar 2 nights I weren't feeling good, we have both felt really into it this month and it's been great! I still haven't ovulated yet so carrying on still.
Really hope because we have made so much effort this month that we have such a good chance this month xx

I know I'm away with hubs and I'm not a loser honestly but I've popped on ... well I don't know why. Maybe for your opinion.

Ok ... I mentioned yesterday I was having cramps, mainly on my right side, boobs are so fricking sore and about 9am this morning I had a brown spot. I thought I'd see more during the day but nope. We just :sex: and I felt no pain or anything and went to the loo to see blood, wasn't bright red but it was ... erm ... mixed with his swimmers (sorryyyy) it's now like a medium/dark red. Surely af isn't 8 days early !!!

I feel a little bit worried but most of all I wanna know what it is and why. I suppose I'll just see if I've still got it tomorrow.

For a funny story ... hubby and I had got out the spa bath (at about 11pm) and was about to :sex: when the fire alarm went off haha hubby was like nah I'm staying so I said see ya then I'm not gonna die. So we got changed, grabbed our phones, house and car keys and his wallet and made our way down stairs to be greeted by FOUR fire engines and a guy who had burnt his TOAST ! I found it highly amusing and couldn't stop laughing but Ste was not impressed hahahaha !! ... Could only happen to us lol!

Hope you're all well xxx

Oh I don't know babe couldn't tell you, sounds bait weird, let's hope it spotting, if you don't normally have it a week before your due on.you didn't have to take any pills to make you come on you?

I'd be the same and prob pop on here for a bit, only takes a few mins,and when your on your phone its 1 click and you can see if there's a message , hope you enjoying it x

Nope not taken anything as my cycles have been 32 days regular. :shrug: I'll just see what the morning brings.

Love being away and spending time just us, hoping it'll be the last time :)

Any plans for the weekend?

xx

my sis couldnt find out the sex of bubbs its breach so she has another scan on the 26th to get all the mesurments ect but all looks fine xx :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->