my first baby buy :)

Mum text me to say a hospital letter had arrived this morning and it's a copy of the letter that they sent back to my doctor.

And I feel pissed off again, it explained all the stuff I told her and then said about the weight, that I admitted I had put on weight since my teenage years, then put significant weight! At no point did I say I'd put on significant weight, she said so are you on a diet plan then,
I know I'm over weight but I feel angry towards this woman now. I don't want to go back to her next time, hope I get someone else.

I've lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks so feel better x

aww hun ignore them docs are idiots about weight sometimes they do it through bmi which is unreliable in my opion x

I do because the chart can't describe all people, they should do that electrical 1 where it measures the fat, like on misbehaving mums ha x

exactly its like my idea weight is according to wii fit 8 stone 12 pounds i think the lowest iv been is 9 n half and i was a size 8 then and looked to thin x

Yeah it's not completely right, I looked very thin when I was 16 and I was 9 stone 2

its ridicoulous worst thing is they want parents to have kids weighed at school and iv heard 2 seprate occasions now when the kids have been perfectly helathy slim active children and the thing has said there overweight :O it nearly caused an eatn disorder for one
girl but her mom spoke to her and the girl told her that they had said she was overweight which is why she was being funny with her food x

Well done on the 5lbs Hun !!

My weight is why the hospital in the uk never gave me clomid ... here they didn't even mention it once ! In fact I brought it up when they said I had suspected pcos and they said losing as little as 5-10% of your body weight can have significant effects on your fertility. I lost 8lbs in 3 weeks about 2 weeks ago but I've eaten so much this weekend with being away and ofcourse all the wrong foods so I bet I've gained. I feel very blurghhh !! But as of tomorrow I'm cutting down on portion sizes and loading us both with veg :) instead of trying to cut everything out.

We've just been looking at suburbs and show homes, trying to decide where to look to buy land. And I had this huge wave of nausea, I actually felt like I was going to throw up about 4 times and then it went. Very weird.

I'm at home now so in my own bed, going to have an afternoon nap before getting ready to go out for dinner. Last unhealthy meal lol.

xx

Did you enjoy your time away then??

I'm not counting caleries or on weight watchers, I'm just cutting out the crap really, changing what snacks I eat etc and have a normal dinner but thinking of healthier options.

Yes the doctor told me if I lost 10% it could help but it's the way she said it really and then putting in my letter I admitted to putting on a significant amount of weight, which I didn't, just annoyed me really.

I've got the motivation to do it now so that's all that matters, I want people to know I'm pregnant from as early on as possible x

im dieting and all im doing is eatn healthy every day aart from one where i can have what i want :) and go for walks every day tryn lose these last 2 pounds struggln shift them tho :/

Well done jennie !!

I'm sticking to my light n easy for brekki and lunch and eating healthy with hubby. Gonna walk with hubby in the evenings and get my arse on my treadmill. We should check in every week or two.

I know what you mean Hayley, I don't want people to look at me and think is she pregnant or just fat "/

Feeling pretty crappy tonight, my legs, knees and hips are achy and my muscles too, I feel crampy too.

Just watching got to dance finals from the uk :) can't wait to see who wins. Just watch the adjustment bureau didn't think much of it to be honest.

xx

walking is excellent for you think im going go for a walk in a bit that n wii fit is only exercise i do and im going get back in 2 my horse riding may ride tommrow or in week x

Wow Jen you've done well.

Just had a falling out with 1 of my friends and feel bit upset now, just feel she takes me for granted and she dropped me today and I said something, couldnt hold it In, she's rude with her texts, doesn't reply if she doesn't want to answer the q.

She made plans to go to a music festival we have here every year called rhythms of the world, she was going with her other set of friends who don't bother her and she would have to take the baby, and decided not to go Coz they would want to stay till the end and she would have to walk to train station on her own, so asked if I wanted to go town have lunch etc
I text her this morning and said what time will u be ready, she text back hey my sister is going to rhythms with me to help.
That was all, and I snapped! She does things all the time.

Prob Coz I'm hormonal but I had to say it all.

Sorry for the rant xx

I'm watching DVDs in bed all day now x

So Cheryl are you feeling worth pains than normal?
This could be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' x

aww maybe its best its in open sure you will sort it out thank you iv tried really hard hard for me as i love my food :) but was a bit smug when doc said so is your weight the same as last time and i was like no iv lost a bit :D :D x

Yeah I hope it will improve our friendship.

I'd feel smug if I'd lost a stone ha x

Aww sorry about your friend Hun ! We've had friends like that before. I know think if you font make the effort with me I'm sure as hell not making the effort with you.

Well I had cramps last month. But I didn't have snot like cm. But hubby and I were talking last night and this is our first month while NTNP and TTC that we did everything right, we know I ovulated and we had sex every 2 days. I'm 7dpo today. I'm going to 'try' and hold off testing til atleast Friday . The smell and taste of cold meat or anything that's been near it makes me feel sick but surely I wouldn't feel anything like that yet if I was (I feel silly saying it)

I'd love this month to be it but not going to harsh on myself if not as if af shows up on Saturday I'll be on clomid next Wednesday :)

xx

They say you won't have symptoms yet but a lot of people say they get different things from what is normal for them. But no one knows if it cycological or not but surely as soon as you've ovulated and the sperm gets to the egg your going to have different hormones in your body x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->