my first baby buy :)

Yeah it will be your last year so make the most of it!! Ha

I'm off this weekend not much planned, going to see another mortgage adviser tomorrow, there's a music festival this weekend we may meet up with friends at that and will go car boot if weather is ok.

Oh Kelsey what a shame but she will know soon x

im bit bored tonight, im watching what i want and hubby in the bedroom watching a film x

Sorry ladies this has been the first chance I've had to reply.

Well nothing today :shrug: so will see how the next few days go.

I can't tell you how incredibly relaxed I feel about ttc since my appointment on Thursday :) it's amazing because I'm such a worrier and tend to think wayyy to much about anything and everything.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend. We're just getting ready to go out to eat at a lovely Greek place by the sea :)

xxx

That's so nice to hear, that your relaxed and hopefully Coz of that ull get your positive.

We just chilling today and got a mortgage adviser at 3. I love the zoo pictures Cheryl, we loved steve Irvines zoo 1 of the best I've been too xx

morning girls ooh im tired this morning dunno whats up with me but last 2 days slept right through till ten in morning im norm up for 9 at latest :o and i just feed the bird and put her food in the fridge instead of cupboard lol x

I'm hoping we will get told we can get a house earlier than expected and that will make Lawrence much happier if I get pregnant x

good luck with your appointment shes a parakeet white with red beak drivn me mad this morning tho sqakwed alll morning :(

I don't think I could have a bird , my cats are noisy enough running round the flat like mad things, chasing each other, 1 cat the boy is fat and so clumbsy, he sounds like an elephant ha

Got my scan Monday and so glad my cystitis Is finally getting better with the anti boitics x

Good luck with the mortgage appointment Hun !!

I only slept for 4 hours last night , I'm finding it hard to get comfy the past few days. So I'm exhausted. I've just had a clump of snot like brown/grey mucus (sorry tmi) and I'm a little crampy.

When's af due Kelsey?

xx

If it's different from what you normally get then could be a sign x

I'm not sleeping well for the past week and I'm getting bit grumpy now x

Nope, it was weird. I'm trying not to symptom spot after last month ... I hate the tww !

Me too, I'm always grumpy if I don't get enough sleep lol.

When is af due for you hayley?

xx

I don't think we can stop symptom spotting really, too hard not too.

Af should be due on the 21st but knowing my cycles who knows, we will just carry on having sex as much as we can until af starts or if I get a positive OPk.

I'm cd22 and not had 1 yet, this is what I don't get, I have to have my 21day bloods ( day 27 for me) so 7 days before predicted period,
But I have a fertility menstrual calendar app on my phone which says I should ovulate cd19 which was wednesday just gone.

Why did it predict it for then when the doctor said it's around 7 days before period starts. I get too confused! X

I really dunno ! I've always read/been told/thought you ovulate 14 days before the first day of your cycle ... That's how mine always works ... I ovulated last Sunday so 14 days af will be on Saturday (14 days)

I've read with a normal 28 day cycle you ovulate around day 14 ... So 14 days before af.

I think this is correct, it's what I've read anyways.
Sorry I couldn't be more help xx

so why do they do day 21 bloods? does it detect it after you ovulate? she said if you had the bloods taken it will detect ovulation give or take 2 days x

so confused!! i really hope i ovulate, if i dont get a postive this month i will start to worry x

I've not a clue about the bloods. Adk while you're at the hospital next week Hun.

Confuses me too !!

Keeping my fingers crossed for your ovulation !!

cx

ok maybe im going to have to do some googling on it. thanks it would make it easier if i did ovulate x

mortage thing went well, we can borrow more than we thought now, rather than waiting for lawrences pay rise, just got to wait for a call monday to see if they will still lend us the same amount of money and let us keep our flat and rent it, also some mortgage companies will only let you rent your place out if you have a certan amount of equity in it, so have to wait and see x

glad your meeting went well hun just doing dinner corned beef hash mashed potato with corned beef mixed in n sausegs n beans nommy :)

Due on in 8 days hun . and i Deffo think :af: will be here. once she's beena and gone its doc's for me and james :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->