my first baby buy :)

Ye I've heard loads of people feeling different, cramps, different cm, sore breasts, temperature, fatigue, metallic taste so on so forth lol !

It's funny I always think when I am actually pregnant will I actually know myself before a test.

Did any of you watch got to dance? I hope Chris and Wez win :)

Xx

Yeah you hear woman say they just know.

I watched a few of them but not a lot Coz it was around the same time as britains got talent ha x

i never watched it i loved dancn on ice tho when its on :) didnt think britains got talent was very good this year :(

Hi everyone :wave: I've been kind of stalking this thread just to see what you all have gotten so far...and I didn't think I'd have an entry but I totally do now :blush: I just bought 2 pictures of butterflies today (as I want to decorate the nursery with butterflies if we have a girl). I'm sure more things will come once I get that :BFP: but I'm going to hold off until then...I think...

Hubby was with me and I had to thank him for not making fun of me being baby crazy :thumbup:

I know your whole conversation had taken a turn so I don't mean to bring it back lol but I had to share with someone!!!

Hi girls, havenot posted in ages as i have not bought anything else since that one thing I bought in April!

But thought i would pop in to let you all know that mothercare have a sale on at the moment and so do Mamas and Papas (but this one ends at midnight tonight)

Can you tell I have been internet browsing! lol

Hope you are all well x

hey girls aww thats so lovley that you brought your first baby thing iv got so much stuff now goin put some in the loft i think til need it like the sterilisers as im runing out of room havn them in our bed room. ooh il check the sales out thank you love mammas n pappas stuff :)

I have not purchased anything yet! I really want to. But I think my husband would think I'm crazy if I bought something before getting BFP!

Hey all, still nice to see others too x

I am seeing if I can get a bottle warner and 2 thermo bags on the sites buy and sell just waiting for the lady to get back to me.

I have my scan this morning so got to get drinking loads now or I'll be sent home if I don't have a fu bladder x

OH MY GOD ... I'm pretty damn sure I've just got my BFP !!!!!!

Even hubby see's it and it's PINK !! Only 8dpo though. Going to have a shower then go out and buy a digi so if it is indeed my BFP once I've told my mum & dad I'll be on !

Keep them fingers crossed for me pleaseeeee

xx

:happydance:

It was indeed ... Two frer and o e clear blue digi :)

I screamed so loud and hubby and I hugged for ages ! Just told my mum dad and brother :)

xx

First test at 4.45

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/55896575.jpg

Second test 6.25

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/eac0c833.jpg

8DPO !!!!

xx

yeah they said that to me juat drink loads water an hour before :) let me know how yours goes feels like mine is ages away :( x

OMG soooooo happy for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D: congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What did ur parents say hun? and bf? so happy for u have u rang the docs yet? xx

:dust:

No hun it's 9.30pm here. My mum and dad knew straight away lol !! They know me too well. My dad apparently had a dream about it and told my uncle yesterday (freaky) now he's winding me up it's twins. They were really happy. My mum kept saying it doesn't feel real ... you're telling me lol. Hubbys mum and dad was really happy too, they didn;t know we were trying though.

I've told 2 friends who are also trying one for 2 years and one for 16 months, I feel so guilty !! I even felt bad telling you guys.

Hubbys treating me like I'm incapable haha I'm sure he'll adapt. He's over the moon, we had to go out for a walk as he was so excited he needed to release his energy, bless him.

I'd def recommend the clear blue fertility monitor, I know it's pricey but I used it 3 months and pregnant in my 3rd cycle.

I hope it's a sticky bean !!!! I knew I was feeling different with feelin exhausted after massages, I had a sore back, sore boobs, not being able to get comfy, I peed alot this weekend and the smell of cold meat !!

How you feeling hun?

wow thats great hun.
dont feel bad for us it was going to happern at some point for one of us.
oh yh sorry i forget ur in oz lol
im im ok dont feel any differant so i think :af: will deffo be here
how long have u been trying in total?
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member