my first baby buy :)

course u will feel anxious about saturday hun i would be aswell. but it will all be fine . xx

Nothing to feel anxious about babe she's not turning up this time ha you'll finally got there! No af for 9 months ha

And I had my scan already Monday morning, Said no cysts she can see, had ultra sound and internal scan, just need to wait til Thursday and have my 1St 21 progesterone bloods taken x

iv got my scan week after next thought you would be havn internal as on my leaflet it says they do it get better pics and its better if your sexully active. id be anxious as well hun x

i didnt think id be having 1 but it wasnt as scary as i thought, the lady was lovely and only looked at ''it'' once to put it in ha
yeah she said its to get a better looking at the ovaries from inside x

yeah says that in my leaflet be glad get it done with tbh as il know for def if operation or injections but im expecting to have the operation as i reckon my cysts are bad x

i had a scan when i was about 16 to confirm it n she said theres cysts cos i suffer from pcos :(. im goin to bed now as im shattered night ladies :) x

how are you hun im shattered this morning dreamnt i was about to be put under for my operation was disapointed when i woke up lol x

Aww hun, hope it comes round soon !!!

I'm ok tired tonight just watching for dinner cooked by my hubby. I've completely lost my appetite, even my milky bar choc I haven't eaten it all, but I've read this is normal.

Over the past few months I've done so much research on babies but none on pregnancy so I've been looking up food etc.

My bloods should be back at the docs now, going to ring in 15 mins and see. They won't give them over the phone so hope I can get a late night appointment.

How are you lovely?

xx

aww i reckon thats normal hun if your worried about anyhtn id ask your doc its what there there for :) im not to bad thank you just watchn tv at the moment :) x

morning ladies. well i had a shit night sleep. so period deffo coming :( due on on sunday.
then will go docs the week after. hopefully xx

Hope af doesn't show Kelsey !

I got my blood results back so it's confirmed :happydance: and doctor said my hCG level is great :)

xx

:happydance: thats great news. xx

Nope :af: is deffo coming ive just started spotting :cry: for the past 3-4 months ive spotted b4 my :af: is due :/ No idea why??? :wacko: xx

I spotted for my last two too Hun, when I got that one spot on Friday I thought well af is def coming ! So there's hope hun :) xxx

tfy_4046_Airflow_sleep.jpg

I hope that works ^^ never uploaded a pic on my laptop before.

Anyways ... this is what I was on about a few weeks ago Hayley, it's like foam and it keeps baby on its back. I think they're good :thumbup:

Hope you're all enjoying your day

xx

They're big here in Australia, I think they're a great idea to keep bub on his/her back.

I think we'll be getting one, they're not expensive so if it doesn't work out it doesn't matter.

What do you think?

Got my appointment to see the doc tomorrow to start antenatal and have some more routine blood. I think I'm going to ask for another hCG on Friday to make sure it's doubling like it should ... I'm such a worrier !!! I said the doctor if my levels from today were good, he said they were great but still.

xx

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"