my first baby buy :)

Well we were NTNP for 18 months we tried Jan & feb but I never ovulated then I took soy and messed up my cycles, May we never DTD alot at all and then June :) So properly since Jan but only had a real chance the last two months as I ovulated.

You're not out til af shows hun, keep positive !!!

xx

Congratulations Cheryl!!!! So pleased for you. You've been waiting long enough now x

You best still talk to us ha x

You must be ecstatic! I would be.. And don't feel bad , like Kelsey said it's got to be someone 1st before others!!
Just enjoy it and fingers crossed for you x

Had my scan today and there's no cysts on my ovaries that they can see, so it could be that I don't ovulate, so will have to take something,

What did you take to make you ovulate? X

Not many people find out at 8dpo so could be twinnies x

Thanks you Hayley :) please don't say that about twins, lol !! My mum is a twin and I have twin cousins !! But i did say that to hubby !!

It hasn't sunk in properly yet, I keep thinking noooo then I'm like OMG !! haha!! Hubby keeps asking if I'm ok, bless him.

Ofcourse I will still speak to you girls :)

I took Metformin the past two months. Was going to go on clomid next week. I have my glucose bloods tomorrow but not going now. Will ring the fertilty department at the hospital too and let them know.

Dunno when to tell work. We planned on only telling my mum and dad, but we've told his and his brothers and a few friends lol.

If you have no cycsts why don't you ovulate then hun?

xxx

According to a few sites I'm 4 weeks tomorrow ... but af isn't due til saturday :shrug:

xx

yeah thats right hun, i hope its a sticky bean i bet your on :cloud9: :happydance:
xx

Still not sunk in.

But brother in law and my mum have put it on facebook now. I didn't really want it on but not that bothered now.

xx

oh... i dont think id want it to go on fb till 12 weeks but thats just me
did they ask u 1st tho? xx

No I didn't at first but everyone's happy and excited. So lets just hope for a sticky bean, going to try not stress and worry myself and just relax ! I really want it to be a sticky one, don't think I could cope with a miscarriage xxx

aww hun think as positive as u can and just enjoy.
so excited for you. xxx

Thanks hun, now it's on facebook work will have to know as I have my manager on (totally forgot) arrr well. I'm too tired to care now, it's midnight here but on skype to my excited mum lol.

xx

Have they just wrote it on your wall, you could delete it,
I won't be telling my boss until 12 weeks but I'll tell my manager who I work very closely with straight away.

Don't stress whether it's on Facebook or not, it's not the end of the world, just chill out now and stay healthy.

I don't know if I ovulate or not yet, still haven't got a positive OPK

So does cysts stop you ovulating? X

The doctors say that your pregnant from the 1st day of your last period, so it's always 2 weeks more than you actually are, I'd day you are nearly 2 weeks because your not pregnant until you ovulate really x

3 weeks and 6days i right hun, its weird i no they add 2 weeks to it my sis got 3+ on her test but really shes 5 weeks. im never sure how it works out tbh, as u say it should be from the day u ovulate but its not :/ :wako:

When are you going to book doc's hun?
im so excited for u xxxx

I went to the doctors tonight, and I have to go in for bloods tomorrow to check my hcg levels. And will get results Thursday or Friday !!

I took another test this morning just to make sure it was still positive lol.

I think it's starting to sink in a little more now. Still very strange to think I am actually pregnant !! But I think ... We were meant to start fertility treatment next week so it's obviously meant to be :) I hope anyways !!!

Hubby and I bought a baby name book today :) 75,000 names lol.

xxx

Yeah I'd think that, you were obviously not meant to have treatment.
It will take ages to fully sink in, my friend said when it's your 1st you are experiencing new things everyday, kicks etc it's not until your 2nd when it sinks in more.

I'm on cd25 and felt a few pains this morning but nothing since, so hope I ovulate soon if I haven't already, I'm meant to start my period in 8 or 9 days, unless this cycle is going to be longer x

Fingers crossed for you Hayley !! When is your scan?

I think it may have just hit me a little bit ... I was lay in bed with hubby and I was thinking about them swinging/vibrating chairs and then thought about going into Baby Bunting (a store) and I got sooo excited !! Hubby and I are going to go looking on Saturday or Sunday , not buying anything though. Ste's not really been interested so we'll have fun :D

Nervous for my bloods but like Ste just said to me, my hcg is obviously strong to show up on a hpt at 8dpo !! Af was due this Saturday coming, I don't know why but I feel a little anxious for Saturday !

Sorry to go on .. tell me to shut up if you want xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->