My first CLOMID cycle... I want buddies!

At least now ur past ovulation and u don't have to worry about timing things right, there's nothing more you can do now! Good luck solus!!! I hope this is ur month!! :)

I feel so ill, almost like i'm pregnant.. the bleeding i have could be implantation but i don't think it is, when could i test just to make sure? Did clomid make anyones periods worse? X

Yes! Clomid made mine come super early. 6 days after positive OPK. I thought it was implantation bleeding too, but nope. Sorry I don't have a better experience to share. Keep testing.

I will keep y'alls period woes in mind... mine should be here in about a week and a half (of course, that is according to what my past cycles have been like, but Clomid could make this one different).

So, I have definitely ovulated, as my temps are showing again today. Irritating though - I finally got some decent CM today.... long after O day. How annoying is that? lol! I have no idea what my body thinks it is doing...

Anyhow I hope you ladies are all doing okay! Fingers crossed for us all.

I am not doing well. I got my blood work back & according to that, I didn't actually O this month. And I am on day 30 and still no AF (but my cycles have always been all over the place, so that's not really shocking or anything). I have an email into my Dr, and an appointment when I get back from vacation.
I know that Clomid isn't magic, but I had such hope for this time. I know that this is far from over, but I am just bummed.
DH is great- he keeps saying that this is helping us learn patience for when we have a LO or two and will need a lot of it. Thank goodness for him:)

naturelady - I am so sorry you haven't O'd yet. But thank goodness for a sweet DH!

I hope Clomid is more effective for all of us next cycle.

Whats everyone been upto this weekend?

Stupid me forgot to take clomid last night i was that sleepy :(

Well, I had a meeting for the food co-op, then an arts festival, and then (since I did not get a BFP yet) a nice evening in the local beer garden.

Today, we are shopping for vacation related things & taking the dog on a hike. I love fall. :)

How is your weekend going?

Well, I had a meeting for the food co-op, then an arts festival, and then (since I did not get a BFP yet) a nice evening in the local beer garden.

Today, we are shopping for vacation related things & taking the dog on a hike. I love fall. :)

How is your weekend going?

Sounds perfect, my weekend has consisted of sleeping, cleaning and not doing much else, hate weekends like this! What dog do you have?X

Sounds perfect, my weekend has consisted of sleeping, cleaning and not doing much else, hate weekends like this! What dog do you have?X

She's is a pit rescue- she is very sweet & loving, not like people think they are! And she loves people, so any chance we have to get her out where she can meet anyone (especially kids & babies), we do :)

She's is a pit rescue- she is very sweet & loving, not like people think they are! And she loves people, so any chance we have to get her out where she can meet anyone (especially kids & babies), we do :)

Aww they are lovely are pits x

How is everybody doing? I am currently 7dpo today and have had a lot of creamy CM since I ovulated. Which is sorta sad because that means I can't attribute it to an early pregnancy symptom, no matter how badly I want to. Usually after I ovulate (in the past when not on Clomid) I would have cramps every morning when I woke up. The Clomid seems to have omitted that side effect for me. I hope that is a good thing!

Otherwise, everything is progressing pretty normally. Basically, just less pain in breasts and uterus post-O than usual. Which is something I am sure not going to complain about!

What dpo are y'all? Any symptoms from Clomid?

How is everybody doing? I am currently 7dpo today and have had a lot of creamy CM since I ovulated. Which is sorta sad because that means I can't attribute it to an early pregnancy symptom, no matter how badly I want to. Usually after I ovulate (in the past when not on Clomid) I would have cramps every morning when I woke up. The Clomid seems to have omitted that side effect for me. I hope that is a good thing!

Otherwise, everything is progressing pretty normally. Basically, just less pain in breasts and uterus post-O than usual. Which is something I am sure not going to complain about!

What dpo are y'all? Any symptoms from Clomid?

Hey Solus, Seems like you're taking the tww pretty well. I'll keep my fx that this will be your month. I've been readiing some of the other clomid threads and it seems the 2nd round seems to be more effective. Creamy CM isn't a bad thing, is it? I've read lots of women have it into their pregnancies. So don't count yourself out just yet.

Update on me: Since Clomid made AF come early I'm currently on CD 16 without Clomid. On a positive note, I got a solid smiley today on my OPK. I've had dull lower backaches since last night and some watery CM. I'm not counting on anything happening this month, but we'll BD tonight and tomorrow just to make sure all bases are covered. OOoh I forgot to mention that since I missed taking Clomid this month I did buy some Fertility Blend to take instead. You can't take them together so I figured I'd try them this month and see what happens. My moods seem to be better and the only side effects I had was a headache and some runny poo (sorry TMI) so instead of 3 a day I cut back to 2 and haven't had anymore issues. It has B6 and B12 and I heard it could help with my LPD the dr mentioned. Only time will tell.

Anyways... I look forward to hearing everyone's results this month.

Fx for you OpheliaVY! So exciting that you got a solid smiley. I have never gotten one! But I know I ovulate because of my temps... at least they are reliable lol.

I am planning on trying Fertility Blend or something similar if these three rounds of Clomid don't work. I am excited to see how they do for you!

Fx for you OpheliaVY! So exciting that you got a solid smiley. I have never gotten one! But I know I ovulate because of my temps... at least they are reliable lol.

I am planning on trying Fertility Blend or something similar if these three rounds of Clomid don't work. I am excited to see how they do for you!

Thanks Solus, I got a solid smiley last month but it didn't mean anything. The dr said if I did ovulate it was very very weak. My bloods was .7 and it has to be over 10. or something to count. I think I'll keep taking them to see if I get another solid smiley this cylce. I'm just curious I guess.

Are you going for b/w to confirm O this time around? Any scans in the future?

I know I'm a bit late ladies but I get my script in a week- would love to join u :)

I know I'm a bit late ladies but I get my script in a week- would love to join u :)

Welcome hopeful! I think we're all kinda scatter on our cycles so we're just here for moral support. Is this going to be your 1st round of Clomid? Do you temp to confirm ovulation or POAS? Are you being monitored w/scans? So many questions. lol

I am off Clomid this cycle. The 1st month AF came super early (6 days after pos OPK)

I got a solid smiley yesterday w/o Clomid but the hubs is deathly ill with a man cold so we couldn't :sex: last night. I'm gonna drug him up real good tonight so I can take advantage. :haha:

Welcome hopeful! I think we're all kinda scatter on our cycles so we're just here for moral support. Is this going to be your 1st round of Clomid? Do you temp to confirm ovulation or POAS? Are you being monitored w/scans? So many questions. lol

I am off Clomid this cycle. The 1st month AF came super early (6 days after pos OPK)

I got a solid smiley yesterday w/o Clomid but the hubs is deathly ill with a man cold so we couldn't :sex: last night. I'm gonna drug him up real good tonight so I can take advantage. :haha:

My little boy was conceived on my first round of 50mg, he was born in January. I was seeing a fertility spec and just had cd21 bloods to confirm O- my gp said he's happy to write me a script since I responded well last time and know how to take it. Ill ask him for some blood request forms for progesterone tests too, I actually have one box left here from Jace but I'm afraid to take it since I don't know if I've recently oved or not! I have been completely anovulatory since coming off the pill 2 years ago. Fell 1st round with my son and 2 months ago I started metformin and ovulated and had a chemical :/
I have never in my life got an anywhere near pos opk- I'm lucky to get a 2nd line! And charting/ temping is not for me....can't imagine how stressed I'd be doing it when having 5-6 month cycles! I just prefer to bd every 2nd day so we cover all bases regardless!! Last time on clomid I oved on cd22 so not sure if it will be late again!!

Hi everyone,

I just want to give you hope! I have PCOS and became pregnant from clomid. I have many friends who also took it and got pregnant within the first six months!

I thought really positively, tried to have 100% faith it would work and talked to by body a lot!

Hope it goes really well for all of you and that you will be pregnant very very soon!!

Hopeful - It's great to hear it worked for you the 1st time around. Sorry about your chemical. :( Hopefully this next cycle will be your :BFP:!

Lola - Thanks for sharng your positive story too! It gives us all some hope and we need it. I think the most of us are on to our 2nd round of Clomid and there has to be a :BFP: from someone this month. I like that you talked to your body! I do that too! I believe positive energy helps a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->