My first CLOMID cycle... I want buddies!

This is very confusing for me... my periods are irregular i use to have cysts on my ovaries (pcos) but now they are clear.. on the 8th of august i started my period then on the 2nd of september i did a ovulation test and forgot to check result i went back after about 6 hour and it showed positive.. today i've had blood when i wipe (sorry too much information) so could this be implantation?

i was taking clomid on days 2-7, 50mg of my cycle.

Thanks in advance

I can't edit this... but blood was there about 4 times when i had been to toilet now none at all x

Sounds promising! Was it just spotting or heavy? :dust:

So you're on CD 28 and had B/W done yesterday? When will you know the results? Surely you'll get them before your f/u on the 1st.. Right?

I hope AF doesn't hold out on you. If Clomid made mine come on early hopefully it'll make yours come on time! FX But that means you'll be skipping a cycle too. Blah!

I will get results before then- my ob/gyn/midwifery group has an online area where they let you know when test results are in & I am going to call as soon as I see that. If I didn't, I would be obsessed over my time out of town & not relax for one second. I will post when I find something out.

At this point, I am hoping that I get AF before vacation, because if it times right, I could O during that time and it would be a good time to BD every day. (How romantic of me- lol) But I wouold have to get AF, like, in the next 24 hours, and be regular for the first time since going off BC. Not likely. :(

I never thought I would be planning my love life around ovulation... blah indeed!

Was just there when i wiped a few times then nothing but i woke up this morning and its like a really light period, who knows what happening lol! This is so confusing! xx

I would test by this point. If it's IB, I would think you should get a bfp. :)

I'm probably considered clinically depressed but I just turn that depression into obsession really. I've had to take my facebook down a few times because I can't stand to see all of these pregnancy announcements. Drives me mad. I believe I watch 16 and pregnant/Teen Mom just so I can curse at the TV. lol I just know that it'll happen one day. If my cycle works out the way it's supposed to I'll be taking Clomid next month so we can be buddies. :) baby dust to you hun! It'll all work out!

Same here! I had to get rid of the Facebook a few months ago because literally all that was in my news feed was someone finding out they were pregnant, pictures of sonograms, newborns, or pictures of people's family full of kids. I am happy for them, but it makes me sad for us.

So does anyone know the best days to take clomid?
Any vitamins or folic acid with it etc?

my gp just said to take it and not really much else x

Hi ladies! Mind if I join?

I've just been given my second dose of clomid (caught first time but sadly resulted in m/c - though this had nothing to do with the clomid itself!) and am due to take it when my next AF starts. I have been given provera to induce a period if I want to but my consultant advised that I should try to wait for a natural AF if possible, so that's what I'm hoping to do. I've been given 50mg to take on days 2-6.

Hope to make some friends here. :flower:

My consultant has told me to take it on days 2-6, but some ladies take it on 1-5 and some on 3-7. I took it 3-7 last time and conceived straight away, but will be trying 2-6 this time. :)

Definitely take folic acid as well! :thumbup:

My consultant has told me to take it on days 2-6, but some ladies take it on 1-5 and some on 3-7. I took it 3-7 last time and conceived straight away, but will be trying 2-6 this time. :)

Definitely take folic acid as well! :thumbup:

Last month i took it at 11pm on days 2-6, would time come into it too?x

Okay y'all.... So I got blood work back today which showed I did not ovulate. Not a surprise, unfortunately.

I did ask how many mg of Clomid I will be on next cycle since I was on 100 mg this cycle, and she said I would be on 100 mg again. Really not feeling too hopeful about the whole thing. It pretty much just sucks at this point. Sometimes I wish getting pregnant was as simple as calling Mr. Stork and placing an order!!

Okay y'all.... So I got blood work back today which showed I did not ovulate. Not a surprise, unfortunately.

I did ask how many mg of Clomid I will be on next cycle since I was on 100 mg this cycle, and she said I would be on 100 mg again. Really not feeling too hopeful about the whole thing. It pretty much just sucks at this point. Sometimes I wish getting pregnant was as simple as calling Mr. Stork and placing an order!!

Boo for bad news!!! :/ Did you ask why they kept you on the same dose if it didn't work? My Dr upped mine to 100 for that reason. I'm just thinking the 1st round is a fluke for everyone.

Keep your head up. It'll happen. This was just the 1st round. Next month will be your month I'm sure!

Hi all, can I be a buddy?!! :wave:
I started my first cycle of clomid this month, 50mg on days 1-5! I'm on day 7 now and I'm going for a scan on Friday to see what my follicles are doing in there!
Solus that is frustrating, I see ur point about not feeling hopeful for this month but we just don't know, any month could be our month!! :thumbup:

Has anyone done an research on multiples with clomid?! I had a quick look but I doubt it'll happen, flip ill be overjoyed with one healthy one!! :baby:

I'm taking vitamins and aspirin daily and gna try pre-seed this month as i have read that clomid can dry cm up and make it hostile to sperm! :wacko: so confusing!!!

:dust: for everyone here and LET'S MAKE US SOME BABIES!!!!!

Sorry to hear, Solus- but it was still just your first round & maybe your body needs some time to adjust. At least, that's what I am telling myself this month :)
Hoping that next round is the one for us all :hugs:

Welcome Tarabay :)

Thanks naturelady!! I agree with all u just said- PMA is the way to go for me this cycle!! Hopefully I'll stay this way the whole way through!!

Boo for bad news!!! :/ Did you ask why they kept you on the same dose if it didn't work? My Dr upped mine to 100 for that reason.

I think the reason they didn't up it is because the 100 mg was supposed to be 50 mg since they made a mistake in calling in the prescription. I think they might be afraid of giving me more than necessary this cycle if my body just didn't respond this first time.

I think if I don't ovulate on this cycle though that they will probably up it to 150 mg. We shall see!

Thanks to all for the encouragement! So glad I have y'all for support. :)

Well if I am reading my temps correct, it is looking like I O'd yesterday (CD 22). This is a fairly typical ovulation day for me so Clomid did not bring my O forward. I do hope that it made me more fertile so perhaps there is still a chance for us this month.

We BD'd on CD19 and CD22 so I am not sure if we timed it right, which stinks. We were BDing every other day until my blood work day when we skipped a day. Of course it figures that is right around the time I would ovulate lol. We used Pre-Seed for sure last night (CD22) but I can't remember if we used it on CD19 or not. Anyhow, fingers crossed!

Well if I am reading my temps correct, it is looking like I O'd yesterday (CD 22). This is a fairly typical ovulation day for me so Clomid did not bring my O forward. I do hope that it made me more fertile so perhaps there is still a chance for us this month.

We BD'd on CD19 and CD22 so I am not sure if we timed it right, which stinks. We were BDing every other day until my blood work day when we skipped a day. Of course it figures that is right around the time I would ovulate lol. We used Pre-Seed for sure last night (CD22) but I can't remember if we used it on CD19 or not. Anyhow, fingers crossed!

FX that it gave you a stronger O. How long are your cycles normally? My dr said it should work on the luteal phase, so here's to hoping! Are you going to go back in for more B/W in a week? Sorry I have so many questions.

I hope it sticks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"