My first day past ovulation! join me!

My symptoms are coming and going. Mild cramping here and.there and lower back ache here amd there

12dpo - FMU on EPT below... I saw something and ended up taking the stupid thing apart! There's a light blue line there :):):)... Not totally convinced though - FRER negative with SMU. Don't want to get my hopes up, only to be crushed later!

Temp still up, AF due today - no sign. Crampy, tired, bloated, sore boobs - all the classic AF signs, but she's not hear. Honestly, just give me a definite positive, or have her show up so I can get on to the next one!

I'm going crazy!!

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 11
Loving all the :bfp:

I am 10dpo and no symptoms unless you count being crazy emotional and sneezing alot LOL. I'm kind of sad I have no symptoms:(

No symptoms can be a symptom!!

I guess we will see. Last night dh asked me when I am testing because for the last week I have been an emotional mess. Crying for no reason and blowing up at people which is not me.

hey everyone! UPDATE!!! I have just took a clearblue test and there is the faintest of faintest of a blue line! I would take a picture but i dont think my i-phone will capture the line it is so faint! what do you guys think? pregnant?! x

woooooo mine was also faintest of faint lol....lets hope its gonna get darker :)

I am 10dpo and no symptoms unless you count being crazy emotional and sneezing alot LOL. I'm kind of sad I have no symptoms:(

I have no symptoms except the above lol the only reason I thought I was pg is that I was craving icecream.

I will try and get another pic on it takes me a while to figure it out lol

and yes I have 3 boys :)

hey everyone! UPDATE!!! I have just took a clearblue test and there is the faintest of faintest of a blue line! I would take a picture but i dont think my i-phone will capture the line it is so faint! what do you guys think? pregnant?! x

I've been taking mine with my iPhone - they come out ok - would love to see your lines!! :happydance:

After what I was reading yesterday......a line is a line :) YAY lots of BFP :)

I have no symptoms except the above lol the only reason I thought I was pg is that I was craving icecream.

I will try and get another pic on it takes me a while to figure it out lol

and yes I have 3 boys :)

well i.thought from your username but didnt want to presume lol. i have 2 boys. was u trying for a girl? i would so love a girl!

I honestly dont mind but a bit of pink in my life would be nice :)

As you all know pics dont show up fab the CB is yesterdays and the other one is todays :) x

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 12
I honestly dont mind but a bit of pink in my life would be nice :)

As you all know pics dont show up fab the CB is yesterdays and the other one is todays :) x

Thats exactly how my clearblue test is! oh this thread is so lucky! happy happy happy :) have you told your partner yet?x

Hopefully this thread will do.me some good aswell can we get a count of the bfp?

Oh yes I told him at the 1st glint of a positive and told him not to get excited, to which he responded with how am I supposed to not get excited......he says I am costing him a fortune in tests as thats now 5 positive tests lol xx

Oh yes I told him at the 1st glint of a positive and told him not to get excited, to which he responded with how am I supposed to not get excited......he says I am costing him a fortune in tests as thats now 5 positive tests lol xx

LOL! oh i know what you mean, once you have taken one test you just cant help but take another ten! x

And once you see all these positives you can help but want to go get better tests lol

Congrats Mummy. I am hoping since you had the same thing as me (emotional) I get a bfp this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->