My first day past ovulation! join me!

Im 8DPO so really early, both those tests have now turned neg but it has been 3-4 hrs since I tested and they do say neg can go pos and pos can go neg......confused!! x

Mummy3 good to know got faint bfp..it will soon be darker line.
Me too adding nausea and constipation to my list.
Now.having severe cramps too.unable to.sit here at work.

Ladies please pray for us..

Best of luck to all!

Well I have tested this morning and its a clear but faint positive going to test again over the weekend, DH has said its going to cost him a fortune if I keep poas lol x

congrats mummy3ds... for the Faint BFP.. have happy n healthy 9 months..

Well I have tested this morning and its a clear but faint positive going to test again over the weekend, DH has said its going to cost him a fortune if I keep poas lol x

Oh i am so jealous! And very happy for you! Go and buy a clearblue, that will definitely tell you! I am still getting BFN, i last tested yesterday afternoon i think from now on i will test just before i go to bed, gives me something to look forward to during the day! no new symptoms here and my cramping seems to have dulled down a bit but still there, i was a major bitch to my OH last night, everything he did just annoyed me! and he was just sitting there! it was like 'i could fit so much more into that corner if his stupid computer desk wasnt there! this place is a STATE! dont you dare laugh at me or you can move back to your mums!' Oh i was so angry at nothing lol, he however found me hilarious last night i ended up going to bed in a really bad mood...

The test I did this morning was a clear blue :) Im going to try very hard to get a pic on here will be a mission with a friend I think lol :)

Not sure if I have attached it :shrug:

Attachments

• cb.jpg
    cb.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 12
You can see it then? Its clearer than that in "real" life :)

I have no symptoms, had cramping on Monday thought AF was coming as it hurt for a few hours, my bbs ache but nothing to make me think anything tbh

The reason I tested is cause on Sunday an advert came on for icecream and I had to go and get some, I have craved it with my other pgs so it put the idea in my head.....very odd :)

yeah can definitely see it. which brand did u use before? cos the blue dye tests get a bad press for having evaps. think the next one u do u should try a digital or a frer! that gives me some hope because last night i was tucked up in bed at 8 (knackered) and got a sudden urge to have a crisp and vinegar sandwich, which i craved in my last pregnancy. went down and made one it was delish!!

It was a cheapie freedom test, not very clear as also 25miu.

I have a digital test left (a uk trial one) but I may go and get a couple of others lol

wow.. mummy3ds.. its a definite bfp.. icecream cravings... cool..

Congrats mummy3!!!!!!!!! Happy n healthy 9 months

Afm- not too much going on here bbs still tender but thats about it. Cramping has dulled.... 10dpo bfn whats new? Lol still praying and hoping

Congrats mummy! Takecare...

OMG when am i going to get bfp...
keeping my fingers crossed..:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2