My first day past ovulation! join me!

11dpo - temp rising still - see my chart!!! Woohoo! AF should be here today or tomorrow and no sign yet. Crampy again, backache, really bloated, headache, creamy CM, and really high CP - weird.

AND, since I'm a POAS addict, I took 3 different kinds this morning - IC, Target early, and FRER. Nothing on the IC or FRER, but I swear that there is a light blue line on the Target one!! It could be my eyes just wanting to see one, but this was in the time frame of the test! Can any of you guys see it too??

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d29e1//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 18
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 22
yes i can see it!!!! fingers crossed its the start of your bfp!! i would test again in morning :)

new symptom from today....tingling in my boobs, if anyone has breastfed before it feels like the let down reflex. strange!

11dpo - temp rising still - see my chart!!! Woohoo! AF should be here today or tomorrow and no sign yet. Crampy again, backache, really bloated, headache, creamy CM, and really high CP - weird.

AND, since I'm a POAS addict, I took 3 different kinds this morning - IC, Target early, and FRER. Nothing on the IC or FRER, but I swear that there is a light blue line on the Target one!! It could be my eyes just wanting to see one, but this was in the time frame of the test! Can any of you guys see it too??

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d29e1//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Wow all the best..wishing you soon see that darker bfp line...congrats

new symptom from today....tingling in my boobs, if anyone has breastfed before it feels like the let down reflex. strange!

same here, my breasts keep tingling and keep erecting for no reason! no new symptoms, my cramping has even dulled down a lot, just a cramp here and there, feeling a bit doubtful now because i havent had a positive test yet but i suppose we'll just have to wait and see x

i think ive had very very faint lines on an ic and a clearblue. might test again tomorrow

i cant get a pic cos it just looks blurry. its so faint i wouldnt be suprised if its evap lines. im 9dpo x

Yay fxd that it does get darker Sugarpie and nearly there!!!

Kimberly almost no cramping here either temp was a 98.34 Monday 98.34 tues and 98.20 today still above coverline of 97.6 but cant help but feel.a.bit doubtful when.i.keep.getting bfn. Got another bfn its 11dpo. But keep telling myself only 25% of women get bfp early average get the 1 day before missed period. Hope thats our case

Me too, my partner and i have to go to the shops for food today so think i might pick up a twin pack of clearblue while im there! x

i just got some cheapies off ebay. and then a clearblue easy that i got free from the clearblue study. its still only early isnt it, i didnt get one til 14dpo with my last!

Ive been using internet cheapies too but so far bfn, going to get a twin pack and take one today, and leave the other one until my period is late:) x

I did the CB study too :) it was that test other test I posted on here yesterday :)
I peed on 2 today lol 1st one a cheapie but can still see the pink line, 2nd one a tesco one and the line is clear clear clear!!!
Fx for some more BFP in the next few days :)

I did the CB study too :) it was that test other test I posted on here yesterday :)
I peed on 2 today lol 1st one a cheapie but can still see the pink line, 2nd one a tesco one and the line is clear clear clear!!!
Fx for some more BFP in the next few days :)

ohhh would u mind posting your bfp pics so i can compare??? thats great that they are getting darker. do u already have children?? x

Oh im so happy for you both! jealous much:( we've just been to tesco and i bought a twin pack of clearblue easy so will test soon as leave the other for when my period is late x

Loving all the :bfp:

I am 10dpo and no symptoms unless you count being crazy emotional and sneezing alot LOL. I'm kind of sad I have no symptoms:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->