• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My first day past ovulation! join me!

hi ladies!

Had a mild diarrhea and was all weepy for all silly reasons last night..Couldn't sleep properly too much of trip to washroom. Still mild cramp persists with lower back ache.

Always hungry but not craving anything particularly.
:munch:

I have no symptoms and my cold has disappeared we will see :-/ xx

Let this be our month!

Keeping fingers crossed

:dust:

Morning ladies! I dont have much to say either, still the same symptoms and my cm is still very watery, feels like im peeing my knickers five times a day! i keep getting tingly nipples and tired all the time, but other than that nothing new to spot. my cramping has stopped for now but no doubt it'll be back in the afternoon! i slept three and a half hours yesterday afternoon and three hours the day before... and still knackered once been awake an hour! jeeso:/

not much change here really. kimberley how many dpo r u? the cm was my main sign with both mine x

not much change here really. kimberley how many dpo r u? the cm was my main sign with both mine x

I am 7dpo and positive i experienced implantation on 5dpo! since this morning i have had terrible heartburn and cramping, lower back ache, ouch:(

Fingers crossed for you Kimberely.

I have no symptoms at 5dpo. Normally by now my nipples hurt, I'm cramping, and nauseous. I just am an emotional wreck . Guess I just wait and see.

8dpo- thought I'd test this morning and it was BFN. I knew it would be, but couldn't help myself, being Father's Day and all.

Side note - my DH has surprised me in such a sweet way :) He knows some of what I do... temping, OPKing, and POAS, and he's been poking fun at me, which is just his way. He means no harm, and it's quite endearing. Well, he'd been asking me when it was time for me to POAS, which at first, I thought he was asking so he could make jokes and such. Then I realized that he was asking because he was that excited for me to do it (and hopefully get a BFP). I almost cried when I realized that - and realized his excitement too. He's been totally on board from the beginning, but doesn't show things like that often. Even this morning, I got up to take my morning pee (and POAS), and when I came back to bed, he popped up and asked how it went. :cloud9:

Symptoms - temp spike again this morning - went from 97.56 yesterday (where it's been hovering since O) to 97.9 this morning. Implantation spike?? I hope. Lots of dull, achy cramps, backache, a little bloated, and 2nd morning that I've had to get up to do #2 (repeatedly - sorry about TMI).

Have a wonderful day ladies!!

8dpo- thought I'd test this morning and it was BFN. I knew it would be, but couldn't help myself, being Father's Day and all.

Side note - my DH has surprised me in such a sweet way :) He knows some of what I do... temping, OPKing, and POAS, and he's been poking fun at me, which is just his way. He means no harm, and it's quite endearing. Well, he'd been asking me when it was time for me to POAS, which at first, I thought he was asking so he could make jokes and such. Then I realized that he was asking because he was that excited for me to do it (and hopefully get a BFP). I almost cried when I realized that - and realized his excitement too. He's been totally on board from the beginning, but doesn't show things like that often. Even this morning, I got up to take my morning pee (and POAS), and when I came back to bed, he popped up and asked how it went. :cloud9:

Symptoms - temp spike again this morning - went from 97.56 yesterday (where it's been hovering since O) to 97.9 this morning. Implantation spike?? I hope. Lots of dull, achy cramps, backache, a little bloated, and 2nd morning that I've had to get up to do #2 (repeatedly - sorry about TMI).

Have a wonderful day ladies!!

aw that is so sweet! i am the same though, i used to go for a #2 once a day at night time but now i am feeling so gassy and end up going two or three times a day! (TMI) i can usually hold my pee in all night until i decide to get up in the morning but now im having to go pee during the night or as soon as i wake up to turn over in bed, its so annoying! cramping and back ache still, dont want to take any paracetamol or anything though so i can tell how long it lasts for x

im still having random dizzy spells if i stand or move too quickly. was seeing black spots during one of them today. my back is aching. i feel knackered and achy like Im due AF but its only like 4-5 dpo.

Things still The same here as well, sore bbs,, crampy, temp at 98.11 98.34 yesterday. Baby dust to all. I had to satisfy.my poas.craving and used an opk and it was,negative but a faint Blue line HoPe Thats a sign fxd. I Will be picking up some cheap tests and dont know how Long i can keep from testing. Suppose to test The 25 Then moved it to The 22nd. Soooooo i Will probably give in and test sooner than That smh

Well ladies i think i definitely am pregnant, i havent got positive tests yet but for the past three days i have took afternoon naps when emily goes for hers and i have slept for three and a half hours every day! im just awake from this nap, and i slept for FOUR HOURS! and i am still tired! jesus christ, if i am offically pregnant i am going to have no social life because all i will be doing is sleeping! just so tired now a days, never used to go for naps until emily was just born but i stopped napping months ago! im still cramping and having back pain, i can tell this pregnancy is going to kill me! x

Well ladies i think i definitely am pregnant, i havent got positive tests yet but for the past three days i have took afternoon naps when emily goes for hers and i have slept for three and a half hours every day! im just awake from this nap, and i slept for FOUR HOURS! and i am still tired! jesus christ, if i am offically pregnant i am going to have no social life because all i will be doing is sleeping! just so tired now a days, never used to go for naps until emily was just born but i stopped napping months ago! im still cramping and having back pain, i can tell this pregnancy is going to kill me! x

i know what u mean. i have a gut instinct that i am. i just feel it. but i dont feel like i should say it cos i will look daft if im not x

i know what u mean. i have a gut instinct that i am. i just feel it. but i dont feel like i should say it cos i will look daft if im not x

I feel that way too!! I don't want to jinx anything though. DH keeps askin me if I feel preggers, and I want to say yes so bad! I just tell him tat I really don't know what being preggo feels like :)

I dont feel pg this month apart from the cramping and the pain in my left side atm I feel nothing :( Im 6DPO xx

I feel that way too!! I don't want to jinx anything though. DH keeps askin me if I feel preggers, and I want to say yes so bad! I just tell him tat I really don't know what being preggo feels like :)

i think i definitely am although same here i dont want to jinx it! i want to test so bad and get my BFP! ive tested three times already, but of course its still too early! just thought i'd try my luck lol x

Sugarpie07 most woman don't "feel" pregnant until 2nd trimester. My first pregnancy 8 years ago I didn't know I was preggo until I was so sick..I gave in and was thinking I need medication to get over my "flu" ..Took a pregnancy test before doing to Dr so I knew I would be safe for the medication and test was positive before I was done pee peeing on it :) LOL.. I was floored!! I was 7 weeks..

I dont feel pg this month apart from the cramping and the pain in my left side atm I feel nothing :( Im 6DPO xx

with emily i had no idea i was pregnant until i tested after my period was late by two weeks, we were not trying, not preventing but i was in denial! the only give away was that i was two weeks late and (i was on a diet before finding out i was pregnant) while sitting at the bus stop waiting for a bus to take me home, my belly was growling something awful, i was dieting and lunch was another three hours away. i was so used to the hunger pains that they never bothered me... but these hunger pains were killer! could hear my belly a mile away and it felt like i was starving, it was so sore and painful! and then i remembered i'd been feeling sick every time i was on the bus, so i went to the pharmacy across the road and bought a clear blue test at £10! i got home, took the test and saw the negative line and thought 'well that was a waste of a tenner!' and got changed into my PJ's. I looked at the test again five minutes later and there it was, a beautiful bright blue cross. I immediately called my mum (who was at work) and asked her to buy me more tests, i was in total disbelief! had my first midwife appointment at 6 weeks x

7dpo and hubby.conviced me to poas being That its fathers day. Bfn but neither of.us expected it..to be positive. But Just for fun i Made him stay in the bathroom with me aaand.he had to administer The test. I Think he Will Think twice about convincing me to test next time. Guess i Will test everyday until iM suppose to get af. I really HoPe i am though

Congrats to you all That feel preggars i HoPe you guys receive confirmation reallt soon. I Too geel different but trying to convince myself That i never notice This before That i just never paid This much attention before. Ugh jusy cant help to HoPe n pray

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->