My first day past ovulation! join me!

Tjat was the one thong I thougjt I could do.consistently that could be a tell tell sign. Because checkin cm was not gonna work for me

Oh i donno how to understand this cm either..
So wat u ppl suggest shall i test on 22nd due on 24th..
Am scared to test too.

Well, 10dpo - just one day ahead of you guys! BFN again this morning, blah. But, my temp is still high, so still hopeful!! Check out my chart below - any thoughts??

Soooo crampy this morning, which woke me up. I can't believe how much I'm peeing either, as I didn't think I drank enough to pee that much. Backache, super tired this morning, and my heavy boobs turned into heavier boobs with my right one hurting. Feeling a little down... I reallly wanted to see two lines pop up this morning! I know I'm not out yet, but I just want this so bad.

Attachments

• 3d29e1.png
    3d29e1.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 1
Oooohhhhhh.... I just read on FF that I have a possible Triphasic chart!! That's good news! Come on BFP!!

Ok I caved super early I know but sometimes you just cant resist the calling of the tests in the drawer!!
It has the faintest of faint pink lines which appeared in the time scale although now its dry is clearer......can I really believe it, its a super cheap test!!

Ok I caved super early I know but sometimes you just cant resist the calling of the tests in the drawer!!
It has the faintest of faint pink lines which appeared in the time scale although now its dry is clearer......can I really believe it, its a super cheap test!!

Do you have a picture?? I hope it is for you!!

Have nothing to take one with :( phone is super old lol I keep getting it out to look at it!! x

Sooo I had to look up triphasic and with my second temp increase that means I could has a triphasic chart too

That would be so cool!

Mummy3 I hope that line just gets.darker and darker

Peed on another stick Im addicted now (different brand) and that too was a faint positive :) roll on tomorrow morning :) x

Peed on another stick Im addicted now (different brand) and that too was a faint positive :) roll on tomorrow morning :) x

Oh i am so JEALOUS! how many dpo are you?! Ive been POAS every day and it still a BFN at 9dpo:( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->