• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My first day past ovulation! join me!

Am all emotional and weepy today.feel so depressed.
Loads of cramp and bacj ache to add to it.

Feeling so lobely and irritated.god help me.

sorry for the tmi but had to wear a pantyliner today, having so much watery cm. as soon as i got out of.bed felt like i had wet my pants :-/

sorry for the tmi but had to wear a pantyliner today, having so much watery cm. as soon as i got out of.bed felt like i had wet my pants :-/

Hopefully that is a good sign, how many DPO are you?
Im feeling a bit out of it today, got cramping and sore bbs but just dont feel pg :(

I know what you mean ive been like this since ovulation day! its so annoying! x

I went on a POAS shopping spree yesterday - two 3 packs of cheapies from Shopko and one 3 pack of FRER. I think I have about 20 ICs at home too... I'm well stocked!

BFN on ShopKo cheapie this morning :( It's still early though, only 9dpo. Super crampy this morning, almost like AF crampy, but early for that too. I'd be super disappointed, but my temp is still high. So, that gives me hope!!!

I had a dream about BFPs last night. *sigh* I hate waking up and realizing it was a dream. This happened to me last cycle. This dream, though, I told DH and we ended up wrapped in each other's arms crying with happiness.
And then I woke up. :nope:

I got my hair done over the weekend and both my hairdresser and the one beside me were pregnant. If I'm not, the universe must be playing a horrible joke on me.

One other super weird thing... haha... DH and I went bowling on Saturday, and I bowled 2 of my best games ever (and by quite a bit). I told him I must be pregnant, cause that never happens!!!

So yeah, crampy, bloated, a little gassiness returned, backache, and full boobs. Speaking of CM Nearlythere38 and Kimberleyrobx, I've got a ton too, and have had it since I O'd - so much so that I looked down at my undies yesterday and was shocked! :dohh: Hope it's all good!!

Good luck ladies, and have a great day :) Luckily, I have a big training to give at work this afternoon, so I'll have something to keep me busy busy!!

I went on a POAS shopping spree yesterday - two 3 packs of cheapies from Shopko and one 3 pack of FRER. I think I have about 20 ICs at home too... I'm well stocked!

BFN on ShopKo cheapie this morning :( It's still early though, only 9dpo. Super crampy this morning, almost like AF crampy, but early for that too. I'd be super disappointed, but my temp is still high. So, that gives me hope!!!

I had a dream about BFPs last night. *sigh* I hate waking up and realizing it was a dream. This happened to me last cycle. This dream, though, I told DH and we ended up wrapped in each other's arms crying with happiness.
And then I woke up. :nope:

I got my hair done over the weekend and both my hairdresser and the one beside me were pregnant. If I'm not, the universe must be playing a horrible joke on me.

One other super weird thing... haha... DH and I went bowling on Saturday, and I bowled 2 of my best games ever (and by quite a bit). I told him I must be pregnant, cause that never happens!!!

So yeah, crampy, bloated, a little gassiness returned, backache, and full boobs. Speaking of CM Nearlythere38 and Kimberleyrobx, I've got a ton too, and have had it since I O'd - so much so that I looked down at my undies yesterday and was shocked! :dohh: Hope it's all good!!

Good luck ladies, and have a great day :) Luckily, I have a big training to give at work this afternoon, so I'll have something to keep me busy busy!!

Oh sounds promising! I am also trying to keep busy, i keep having to pee every 1-2 hours, and barely anything comes out! and when i do go for a pee, i have to tell myself to PUT THAT TEST DOWN! its unbelievable how much i want to test every time i go to the loo! x

well i got a positive opk on the afternoon on day 13 and the morning of day 14, it was negative by the afternoon....so i think i maybe ov'd over night.which would make me about 5dpo. im cramping like a bitch and in my back too. it almost feels like early labour contractions lol x

well i got a positive opk on the afternoon on day 13 and the morning of day 14, it was negative by the afternoon....so i think i maybe ov'd over night.which would make me about 5dpo. im cramping like a bitch and in my back too. it almost feels like early labour contractions lol x

thats exactly how ive been feeling since ovulation day! i sit down and think, ah the cramps have gone! well they were actually just taking a break, because every time i stand or walk around the come running back to ruin me! i hope i dont feel this way all through pregnancy, god i wouldnt know i was in labour until im established haha, looks like hubster is getting all my abuse he's fed up with my mood swings already! x

Hi ladies,
i.am.having severe mood swings.lower bck acjr.and very frequent trips to washroom.
Same pinch..cramp is still on and off.vivid.dreams..so confused.this 1ww is horrible.
Praying constantly....

Hi ladies,
i.am.having severe mood swings.lower bck acjr.and very frequent trips to washroom.
Same pinch..cramp is still on and off.vivid.dreams..so confused.this 1ww is horrible.
Praying constantly....

I know exactly how you feel, my cramps and back ache wont bugger off! and its putting me in a bad mood, keep lashing out at my partner but im sure he understands lol... ive started having vivid dreams too! weird, vived dreams:/ ive also been running to the bathroom a lot more. i kept scaring my partner last night and he got me a good one in the kitchen and i accidently peed my pants:/ i didnt even need to pee though! i blame it on the childbirth, apparently after you have a child your bladder is more relaxed and lazy so its very easy to 'leak'! was not impressed:/

i have had another temp spike it has been either 98.34 or 98.17 since ov consistantly. Now its 98.4,,8 hope this mean something I just got even mo

I have heard a rise in temp is a good thing, how many DPO are you? x

Sooooooo I tested thos morning and bfn but.im still hopeful probably just too soon

Oh and sugarpi went and bought 8 cheapies and the hubby and I stood there arguing over who would pay for them. No real argiment he was shocked I was picking up 8 tests. It was hilarious. Always know how to lighten the mood lol

Hey everyone, nothing new today still same old symptoms although i woke up in agony this morning, felt as though i was 9 months pregnant and having to get up for a pee, was all stiff and could barely move lol... i keep taking a test every night and they are all BFN although i am still only 9dpo i think i have 5 tests left so im trying to hold out for another couple of days, think i will end up buying another pack of tests just so i can keep testing every day lol x

Kim we are right together. 9dpo and bfns lol and the madness contimues with my temp spike!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->