My girl sway :)

Good luck!
I personally am not sure about swaying, as I had 2 boys on a girly (as I later discovered) diet and wearing rose quartz bracelets, and then 2 girls without any change to diet or lifestyle, and now having a boy, again no swaying.
The only thing that did "work" for me was probably coincidental, but I will post here as it would be interesting if it is the case for anyone else.
According to this calculation method, you can conceive boys or girls on certain months

you need to add up
- month of conception
- mother's age (full years)
- father's age
keep adding up until you get a number under 10
odd number - boy
even - girl

example
mother 25, father 31, month of conception - June
25+31+6=72=7+2=9 -boy

For me personally it worked with all of mine and a lot of my friends have said the same. I am not saying it always works though, just a bit of fun.

Mother 30, Father 31, Month of conception - May
30+31+5=66=??? How do I do it for my son?

Is it 6+6=12 1+2=3?

If so yeah odd number = my boy!!!! V strange didnt think that would work!

On that theory id rarely get a girl nov...March! x

Mother 30, Father 31, Month of conception - May
30+31+5=66=??? How do I do it for my son?

Is it 6+6=12 1+2=3?

If so yeah odd number = my boy!!!! V strange didnt think that would work!

On that theory id rarely get a girl nov...March! x

Yes, you add up until the number is under 10, so yes, yours should be a boy,
I have done these calculations just out of curiosity for years and some years you get more of one gender it seems.

Congratulations!! So pleased for you, very excited to find out what you will have now! Am so hoping pink for you! xx

thanks ladies, sadly this little bean wasn't to be and started to miscarry at the start of the week. Im going to take some time away from it all just now but will update you when we start to try again xxx

thanks ladies, sadly this little bean wasn't to be and started to miscarry at the start of the week. Im going to take some time away from it all just now but will update you when we start to try again xxx

I am so deeply sorry for your loss.. XO :cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

So so sorry to hear your sad news. Puts things into perspective x

So sorry Hun. Lots of Hugs & kisses xxxxxx

thanks ladies, maybe just maybe there is a little bit of hope still. My test lines are still getting darker and I did a cbd today that has risen to 2-3 weeks. ive made a drs appointment for tomorrow at 5pm xxx

Thinking of you hun, hope you get the news you are hoping for! Keep us posted! xxx

thanks girls, its dragging out a bit but its not a viable pregnancy, had a scan at epu last Tuesday and my lining showed signs of pregnancy but no sac, they also couldn't find my left ovary on the scan so couldn't rule out an ectopic. I had bloods taken which were only 154 which was way too low for the gestation. I had more bloods done on Friday which were 75 so lower still but not low enough to be discharged, so Ive to get more done at epu again this Friday xxx

Oh hun I am so so sorry! My thoughts are with you xxx

thanks its dragging on a bit, my levels were back up to 113 this week, so they are worried about an ectopic. back again for more bloods on Tuesday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->