My induction *small update page 13*

so glad there going to let your OH come in.. he will be a great support system for you too hun. :hugs:

Hope things get moving quicker now that you have a nicer MW

Thank you ladies :)

I'm sorry for my hysterical insane moment earlier. I think the enormity of what's happening smacked me in the face.

Errr dont be daft woman you are allowed to be crazy/hysterical/emotional as you want!!

Its one of the only times in life its actually expected!

Glad you're feeling a bit perkier now, hang on in there!

Just remember hun that you have th right to refuse/accept any treatment/procedure they offer you.

If you don't want an internal because you are in pain and would rather wait than wait, be strong and stick to your guns. No always easy in a setting where you know they 'know' best but still - you are the one going through the experience you are tired, fed up and don't want to be there -forn them its just another day at work.

^^^^ THIS!!

As Chuck says, it's not easy for most women to refuse procedures, but you do have every right.

You don't have to tolerate being man-handled for anyone. If a MW can't find your cervix, I'd be screaming bloody murder. It's not as if there are any number of places it can be located FFS!

I'm glad you feel a lot better now and that you've got a nicer MW. I know it's difficult, but remember if anything makes you feel that bad again you have every right to refuse what's happening and demand to speak to a Supervisor of Midwives. Tell OH everything once he arrives and he can act as your advocate in case there are future issues.

:hugs:

awww sorry to hear you hae had a rough night hun :(

sounds like today is gonna be much much better with oh by your side and a nicer mw x good luck x

awwww....what a bitchy midwife!!...some are gentle with the internals and some are damn right evil...i cant belive she has tore you.id defo complain about that.thats not right....the first midwife i had that did it hurt so much i cried and cried. then the second and third midwifes were really gentle....i found the younger they were the more they hurt.the older and more experienced the midwidfe the better it was.
i dont think they will let you out hun.....the pain in your back is defo the start of something cos i had it....no contractions but remember saying that if the pain in my back went id be ok....so must be something.
thinking of you...inductions are awful....but worth it when you have baby in your arms.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hang in there hun, your doing great. just think LO will be here for christmas and well worth all the upset.

Thank you all sooooo much for the amazing support.

It really means the world to me. I'm quite glad that after Midday today I won't have to have another internal for 24 hours (ESP as evil MW is back tonight!)

It's really helpful having my OH here, he's lifted my spirits and made me laugh again which is good.

Some good news :) I've started having contractions. They are only every 10 mins or so but my god it hurts!! I can't really feel a tightening pain but it's showing on the CTG. Hopefully this means my cervix will be slightly dialted and I can have my waters broke soon :)

Yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee keep us updated sweetie.
xxxx

Thank you all sooooo much for the amazing support.

It really means the world to me. I'm quite glad that after Midday today I won't have to have another internal for 24 hours (ESP as evil MW is back tonight!)

It's really helpful having my OH here, he's lifted my spirits and made me laugh again which is good.

Some good news :) I've started having contractions. They are only every 10 mins or so but my god it hurts!! I can't really feel a tightening pain but it's showing on the CTG. Hopefully this means my cervix will be slightly dialted and I can have my waters broke soon :)

Oh yay! progress! That is excellent news! I am off to bed in a minute so am hoping you will have progressed ALOT by the time I am back- even better- have your little one :) :hugs: xx

Yey - hopefully bubs will make an appearance before the end of the day :)

I'm sorry you had a shit night. All your feeling are very understandable, you were stressed, tired and alone in a hospital :hugs: I hope today is better, and yay for contractions :happydance:

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time :hugs:

I hope things start progressing soon! xxx

Yay :D Hopefully you will have your little man in your arms sometime tonight!! xx

How did i miss this post? i've been looking for it since last night, stupid baby is clouding my vision as well as my brain!

Glad things are looking up for you, contractions are a good start!!! hehe!

If that evil midwife tries to check you again just punch her in the face :hugs:

How did i miss this post? i've been looking for it since last night, stupid baby is clouding my vision as well as my brain!

Glad things are looking up for you, contractions are a good start!!! hehe!

If that evil midwife tries to check you again just punch her in the face :hugs:

:haha: that made me laugh!! You could probably get away with it actually - try it! x

i know what your going through hun with my dd i was induced and it took 2 pessaryies thena 24 break to get my to 2 cm so they could break my waters so in total 3 days im sure urs will be alot quicker as i was induced early and she just wasnt ready good luck and keep us posted xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->