My list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replaced the bears, and got the dogs and fils Turkish delight thins. Picked up a wooden puzzle for charlie. And some matchmakers for our stash so that's off the mark now too!

All this talk/shopping has got me in the mood. Picked up a Turkey joint for Sunday dinnerand going to dry run some sweet potatoes as want to do them at Christmas so trying the kids out on them. Thinking mash but i prefer them roasted.

I know my boys have baked sweet potatoes sometimes in the school dinner and like them. I must confess though, I've never actually tried them myself.
Ds2,3 and 4s pjs arrived this morning, ds1s size is still out of stock. I'm beginning to worry even though theirs still '40 sleeps' that they won't get more in stock and he'll have to wear different.

Scuttlebug was a bargain!
BIL asked me about presents for the boys today so feeling quite Christmassy. I'm surprised actually my mum hasn't asked yet :/

The pjs I got are now completely out of stock in all sizes! I don't know whether to continue waiting or get different ones for him.

The pjs I got are now completely out of stock in all sizes! I don't know whether to continue waiting or get different ones for him.

I would probably go and get another set, but leave it another week or two before actually buying. Can you call to see if there will be more stock and maybe get a refund?

I think I'll have to get him different ones. I was just excited for them all to match. I guess I can leave it till December and keep checking first though.

This is it....maybe just get a standby set but keep the order. Maybe they'll get stock in soon. Where have you ordered from?

It's only asda so I haven't placed an order for his size, I just check the site every day lol

Ordered Earl's Xmas eve pyjamas. He requested planes lol.

Feeling woefully behind but money situation is shocking. Looks like its going to be a last minute rush!!

I'm sure whatever you have by the time the day arrives they will be over the moon with. I picked up a couple of bits for DH today and a little gift set from Lush for my Mum.

Aw thanks. I have a reasonable amount. I have sort of earmarked the bits i absolutely need to buy, all the rest are peripheral and can wait/be forgotten. I also have a load of vouchers coming/change collected so the food is sorted which is nice to know. :) 5th year though! Gah last year as a student family though so can save properly next year!

I've decided not to get the turtles hopping headz. i saw them in store today, but they only had 2 and i thought if i order them online i'd probably get 3 leonardos wouldn't i? lol and seeing them in person their heads are like a soft, coated foam stuff and ds4 would bite chunks out of them. I just figured they had enough on their lists that 1 stocking filler less wouldn't matter.
yay for next year though and better saving.

That's a shame but you're right if you're not sure just leave them. Plenty if other stuff they wont miss them.

Ds1 is home ill from school today...... Bang go my shopping plans!!! :doh: lol

They were only stocking fillers anyway and DS3 was the one who asked for it and he hasn't mentioned them again so won't really notice I don't think.

5x photo frames bought (god bless pound land!! Lol). I can now frame the prints of the boys i had done and do my first bit if wrapping ready for sending fils off in the 1st.

Cards are getting written next week ready too.

Eeeeek! Lol

Thomas socks for ds3s stocking and hubby's obligatory toblerone purchased lol

Eta: bought the wrong chuffin' size frames. Need 8x6 and bought 7x5!! Drat!!

I'm going to have to go back in tomorrow now....arghh lol. Just want to wrap.

Earl insisted on buying some astronaut socks for hubby. He is also planning on buying his brothers a toy car each.....love him x

Aw bless him.
Well asdas have the pjs back in stock but only 18-24 months ATM so hopefully this is a sign the other sizes will be back. Next year they are not matching! Ha ha

Aw bless him.
Well asdas have the pjs back in stock but only 18-24 months ATM so hopefully this is a sign the other sizes will be back. Next year they are not matching! Ha ha

It does seem like its hard work lol. Hopefully they'll get them in as you have all the other sizes... Do you have a plan b?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"