My list

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last lists were supposed to be the final ones, but I've changed my mind on some things now and seen better options LOL

1 roll of wrapping paper picked up for 30p lol.....only small but its chrsitmassy so deserves a mention :D

Wrapping paper is just as important and exciting lol

Nothing Christmassy happening today. Have some Christmas tv movies on.....they're not very good lol

I'm a bit nervous today. I start my new job tomorrow as an MSA at ds1s school. Its 2 lunch times a week and the babies are at a friends who is also a cm. I'm nervous but thinking about the wages coming in just in time for Christmas shopping!! :)

3 chocolate bears picked up while shopping. Getting there :)

Just had a big box delivered. Want to look in there but DS4 is far too interested in it atm

:haha: were they nice though? At least now you know whether to get those ones again or different ones LOL

I like that...quality control lol

They were nice.... I just really wanted chocolate lol. Never mind.

Which nerf guns did you get. Earl got the 'fire strike' ones which i think are like the second bottom ones. We had the little tiny ones and they were great. He loves Hus new ones. They have a laser target thing which he thinks is the best. Hubby has plans for a full nerf armoury lol.

Bought a toy story bath set for earl, lynx set for hubby and advent calendars for the boys. Productive shopping trip lol.

I got these ones (although the price was even lower when I bought them last week!)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hasbro-A65...F8&qid=1415731904&sr=8-6&keywords=nerf+zombie

We have had a few different smaller ones, and one with a laser before, as well as cheaper versions. We must sound terrible to the neighbours (with their 1 little 2 year old girl) through the paper thin walls when we are calling up and down the stairs "Mummy, where's my gun?!" "Have you looked in the weapon box?!" they have swords from pirate costumes as well so its all in one box. The idea was to be easy to find but that involves them actually putting them back in the box after playing lol

Weapons box...that's brilliant. I can see us having something similar though. Hubby and earl have full on gun battles and our next door neighbours both sides have single, dainty, princess-loving girls and we must make them worry lol.

Those nerfs look amazing. I'm trying to hold hubby back until everyone is a bit older. He keeps looking at the gatling-style machine gun ones on tripods lol.

2 pairs of christmassy socks purchased for stockings.

I got some chocolate things today, think ds4 probably has enough chocolate now.

It probably sounds weird to some people but some of the best games they play together (with the least arguing and fighting) is when they are in the same team being soliders, sneaking round the house looking for bad guys

I got some chocolate things today, think ds4 probably has enough chocolate now.

It probably sounds weird to some people but some of the best games they play together (with the least arguing and fighting) is when they are in the same team being soliders, sneaking round the house looking for bad guys

Totally understand. Earl and Edward run around shooting 'monsters' and do it without a single cross word. Either that or they're jumping out and shooting at me when I'm hanging washing.....not impressed with that lol.

I still need to get the chocolates. I don't buy too many as mil tends to go overboard. By my calculations i need 3 choc coins, 3 jelly sweets and a selection box each. May add that to Fridays list lol.

I'm starting to worry I'm not going to get all this done. Only 6 weeks! Eeeek!

I got bears, penguins and little net bags of chocolate snowmen. That'll do ds4 I think, the others want things like nuts as well so need those.

Scuttlebug ordered....
Won one on ebay in what looks like good condition for £13!! Hope its OK now. Main present 1 of 4 got!!! :)

Socks have arrived :) Santa's for Edward and Rudolf's for Earl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"