My Noah - Warning: 13.4 weeks old - pics that some people might not like

so so sorry for your loss! x Hes absolutely beautiful x

Sorry for your loss :hugs:
he is beautiful in every way. xxx

Thank you everyone, I'm so proud and happy I'm able to show him off on here. I appreciate every one of your replies so much - each one means so much to me!

Thinking of you hun the name matches perfectly!! So beautiful. RIP little one xx

im really glad you posted these pics, i miscarried my twins at 12 and 14 weeks and i didnt see either of them. I didn't even know what sex they were so i call them my angels. I have birth certificates and i think about them everyday. Your noah is beautiful and perfect in everyway because he knows his mummy loves him soooo much, he'll be watching you and showering you with love everyday

Rip baby noah x

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing these angelic pictures.

:hugs:

Bless you darling he is just beautiful. I hope the coming weeks and months are gentle on you. Fly high Noah xxx

So sorry for your loss, Noah is lovely. :hugs:

Rest in peace little one :angel:

HI Blackstar. from your babys date and age and the moses basket i think our baby laid together in the same resting room on the 13th night. did you loose him in Causeway hopsital? if so imagine that eh?

HI Blackstar. from your babys date and age and the moses basket i think our baby laid together in the same resting room on the 13th night. did you loose him in Causeway hopsital? if so imagine that eh?

I did, first thing on Thursday the 13th - as soon as they had came round for breakfast I was all naw I cant eat anything and then I got up and was like ahhh Mummy he is coming!

Hun Iam so sorry xxxx
Another beautiful star xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss hun! :hugs: Baby Noah is beautiful!!! You are SO courageous for sharing the pictures with us!!!
fly high with the rest of our angels baby Noah knowing that you will always be loved!!

He is so beautiful hun.

I am so sorry for your loss! :hugs:

He is lovely. I found out today that have had a mmc. I am 16 weeks but think baby died around a week ago, maybe a bit earlier. Going to hospital tomorrow to see what they are going to do. You are very brave and your thread has helped me, although difficult I know I will get through the next few days whatever they might bring

Wow. well i had my 19/21 week old baby at home around 9am and then trapped placenta in hospital then gyn ward around 1 in day. I went to see my baby through the night and i saw another moses basket in the room with your wee fella. My baby was called BobbyJimmy. Iam devasted and cant believe this is happening :( I did look at your moses basket but there was a blanket over it and thought at least my son has another baby in the room so he is not alone. and to think i find you here ! unreal

He is lovely. I found out today that have had a mmc. I am 16 weeks but think baby died around a week ago, maybe a bit earlier. Going to hospital tomorrow to see what they are going to do. You are very brave and your thread has helped me, although difficult I know I will get through the next few days whatever they might bring

I'm glad this thread helped you! I hope it helps other people too to see that no matter how small your baby is its still a wee person! I'm so sorry for your loss and I still can't believe Noah is gone and its been nearly 3 weeks - think there must be some inner strength that us woman have to get through a time like this! Good luck with the hospital tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->