My parenting journal through life and adoption!

Whoa that also gave me the chills too.... thinking of you and your family <3

I can only imagine the big ball of emotions going on there! Wow!

I can not believe she's called him Max -- talk about meant to be. <3 Maybe would be a lovely middle name?!

Can't wait for the next update! How exciting! FX and praying it all works out smoothly for you guys!! Congrats so far!

Still waiting but getting closer- this is torture. I will definitely have an update tonight!

Goodness. What a process. Looking forward to your [hopefully very positive] update!!! <3 <3 <3

Ahhhh I am excited for your family! Also the Max thing...a little eerie but really neat! <3 Sending you all my happy thoughts!

New stalker here, sending so many positive thoughts and prayers your way! I so hope that this little fella is yours to keep:hugs:

:happydance:

I promise more details soon!! But we just got cleared to leave the hospital and have 7 long days to wait to clear the state!!

But he's here!!! I'm in the hotel with my sweet baby boy!!!! <3

More updates at his midnight feeding! :rofl:

Because things aren't final I'll have full story a week from tomorrow.

Love you guys!!! Thank you for the notes!

Yay! Hope the rest of it is smooth sailing and you get to take him home without a hitch.

I'm still just a mess of excitement for you and your family. 7 days will seem like forever but it's gonna fly by. Continued prayers that everything from here on out is smooth sailing. <3

Oh my word!!!!! In tears for you!! If her calling him Max isn't a sign from God that this little guy is to be yours, then I don't know what is!!! Praying the next week flies as you bond, and the road is paved for your new permanent addition. : )

You and your family are in my prayers, love! I can't wait to see pics of your new family! :hugs:

Edit - I've been filling DH in on your story, too. It's been such a moving story, after all! DH is SO thrilled for you!

I'm literally sobbing over here!!! You must be the happiest woman in the world right now <3

I'm so thrilled for you! Looking forward to more updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->