My wrapping tool kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

marmaduke

Reaction score
I snapped this photo before I started wrapping all my gifts, all the things I need to make wrapping easy.
I LOVE the round pop up tape dispenser that suctions to my desk so you can just pull the tape out with one hand,
the scotch paper cutting tool is great too.
I use the post its on gift bags to remind me if there are any other gifts to
add to it before delivering.
Anyone else have any tips for easier wrapping? x
https://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u601/marmaduke81/SAM_0327_zps80c86d3a.jpg

You are so organised!!

Lol, I always have to have a nose in the stationery section of Tesco to see if anything new has appeared.
For christmas I've asked for more of the Johnathan Adler stuff from Clintons.
I have a few of the pads already but they're sooooo nice that I don't like to use them.
https://www.clintoncards.co.uk/search/?q=adler

I use the same scissors (they're soooo good aren't they? lol) and the same scotch pop up dispensers but I rightly go through the refills at some speed I picked them up super cheap in tescos clearance over the summer think they were 25p a pack!

One handed tape dispensers are a genius idea.

I've been experimenting with wrapping some smaller gifts in scraps of fabric this year, they look amazing. Unfortunately they've all been shipped off to my parents ready for Christmas so I can't share pics.

One handy thing I discovered this year - poundland Christmas tablecloths (the plasticky ones) are brilliant for wrapping gifts too big for your paper roll.

That looks great! You're so organised!

Brilliant....I just use any scissors I can find and usually end up holding down the paper with my knee:haha:

I do most of my wrapping on my knee on the sofa :lol:
My favourite thing this year though is tissue paper. It's sooo much easier to wrap with, doesn't need cutting (just fold to size), and doesn't bend off in awkward directions when you try to fold it over. I'm actually dreading wrapping the big stuff now because I have to use regular wrapping paper :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->