***Name Change*** for prev af due oct/nov, now ongoing!!!!

Hi everyone, can I join you please!
AF is due on 4th November.
This is my 3rd cycle trying after coming off bcp in the middle if July x

Hey looks like we are quite close, AF due 5th Nov for me, this is my second cycle off the pill. :D

Hey everyone can I join too? I'm going crazy at the moment (signified by incessant activity on BabyandBump and not much else)!!

28th October if AF gets me kicking and screaming all kinds of blue murder :af:

plenty plenty dust all over this thread :dust::dust::dust:

Hi can I join?

AF due 28th Oct. Already bought the FRER pregnancy tests on BOGOF at boots so I'm all ready to go just need the witch to leave me alone:)

Been TTC since I came off of Cerazette at the beginning of August and been broody for at least 6 years.

Got a very PMA this month cause I've started to feel odd! Crying this morning for no reason at all while hanging out the washing and an unexplainable unusual feeling in my lower abdomen.

FX'd and:dust: for us all

Same date for me too- fx we'll fight that witch off :af: I had spontaneous bout of crying the other night when staring at lovely DH. :cry: But happy tears :blush: was embarrassing at the time...

...doesn't help that AF symptoms are like early preg symptoms. Good luck!! :dust::dust::dust:

...doesn't help that AF symptoms are like early preg symptoms

That is the worst part of the whole TWW....... Why oh Why do our bodies have to be sooooooo confusing and misleading?!?!?!?:shrug:

Eeek.. got my peak on my CBFM this morning, meaning AF is due November 6th!

I am on CD31 (13dpo) as of today so I am just waiting for af to arrive. BFN on all my tests, but no sign of af coming either. Who knows, but i'll be here waiting with all of you!

please add me :) AF due November 10th 2010

...doesn't help that AF symptoms are like early preg symptoms

That is the worst part of the whole TWW....... Why oh Why do our bodies have to be sooooooo confusing and misleading?!?!?!?:shrug:

nature's cruellest trick! :wacko:

Argh, this 2ww is driving me mad. Got 11 days till AF due, just want it to hurry up!

Hey hlynn we are on the same boat testing Nov 10th, 2010 plenty baby dust, as November approaches too much pain inside of me as my twins should have had Nov 5 as their Birthday. Oh God it's too painful..

Add me in too, I just got AF yesterday (26th) so bring on the next cycle!!!!!

hiya

I am now cd28 i think. 10dpo. Have had the spotting again last night, and af pain too, so i know for sure the :witch is on her way, same as last month, only this time its only 2 days before af due at mo, last month she was 4 days early. cycles are all over so far so i dont really know what to think, but after this AF i am going all out next month for TTC, bbt, cbfm, pre seed, softcups, and si, so fingers crossed will get a result soon..............................

:dust: :dust: :dust: all round

AWW.... IM SORRY TO HEAR THAT.... well its not over till the:witch: shows her face...... good luck :dust:

AWW.... IM SORRY TO HEAR THAT.... well its not over till the:witch: shows her face...... good luck :dust:

yeah i know hun, but i know she is close, im not suprised though i suppose, i have had quite a stressful month so didnt expect a miracle.
Looking forward to next month, for absolute all out ttc, whilst not concentrating too much.
be on my 4th month ttc, not bad i know, but feel "broke" sometimes as it has never taken this long..................................................... i partly blame the mini pill, and maybe my age. lol

Well AF due today and have gotten my 6th :bfp: in a row this morning... well started off with Big Faint Positive at 8DPO which have now become very dark (started testing everyday from 2DPO-crazy I know).

I'm trying not to get too excited until a couple more weeks have passed. Come on bean you can do it xx

Hoping this thread will bring us all lots of luck and healthy beans

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Cajadaem for taking the time to set up and look after this thread xx

GL for all out TTC next month... but you still never know for this month? All out TTC is exactly what I did this month- the amount of stuff I tried was bonkers. Had lots of fun with the preseed... although DH caught me shoving a soft cup up my hoo ha one night (hips perched up on pillow) which was a bit unsexy to say the least!! :dohh:

Well AF due today and have gotten my 6th :bfp: in a row this morning... well started off with Big Faint Positive at 8DPO which have now become very dark (started testing everyday from 2DPO-crazy I know).

I'm trying not to get too excited until a couple more weeks have passed. Come on bean you can do it xx

Hoping this thread will bring us all lots of luck and healthy beans

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congratulations!!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14