***Name Change*** for prev af due oct/nov, now ongoing!!!!

Af due on 5th nov, really startin to doubt this is my month after bein pretty hopeful it waz! Wish I knew either way!

7dpo, no symptoms at all just the hunger and thirst. I really hope I don't have to wait another month. So fed up with the wait, testing day seems to be moving further away.

Ohhh FX for you all! It's that 'not knowing' that *totally* killed me last month too! I was *EIGHT* days late with BFN's everywhere and no AF showing up, omg it was torture!!!! lol. AF eventually turned up, so who knows what was up with her being so late, but i tell ya it was a relief to get her by then cos I just wanted SOMETHING conclusive by then!!!

Now, I'm on CD8 so starting it all over again, another week till O so we're starting the BD now to get ready for that sticky egg!!! :D

FX for you all, do let us know how you go!!!!!!

Flyingduster lots of baby dust to you. It will happen all in good time

im 9dpo today..not too many symptoms to report..cramping almost every day since ovulation..today its felt more like pressure/tugging pulling..and about 2 days ago i broke out all over my face..which is normal AF symptoms for me but isnt 7 dpo a little early for that lol..i usually get AF 15 days after ovulation...
not feeling too pregnant so im kinda discouraged..but the dr called me yesterday and told me that my progesterone test that i had monday showed i ovulated for sure.so i guess its possible! i wanna test tomorrow at 10dpo but ik its early..i have those first response early tests that claim to tell u 6 days before u miss a period..i heard they are really good at telling early

Good luck hlynn! I know I tested early last month too, and if you test KNOWING you may well get a BFN, regardless of if you're actually pregnant or not, it's not going to be a big disappointment if you DO get a BFN (and omg, imagine if you get a BFP!! Ooooohhhh!) I personally tested at 10DPO and then I was able to 'hold off' until AF was due 4 days later before thinking of testing again (she ended up being 8 days late! UGH!)

Good luck! Let us know how you go if you do test!!!! :)

Good luck hlynn! I know I tested early last month too, and if you test KNOWING you may well get a BFN, regardless of if you're actually pregnant or not, it's not going to be a big disappointment if you DO get a BFN (and omg, imagine if you get a BFP!! Ooooohhhh!) I personally tested at 10DPO and then I was able to 'hold off' until AF was due 4 days later before thinking of testing again (she ended up being 8 days late! UGH!)

Good luck! Let us know how you go if you do test!!!! :)

thanks! that made me feel better..i know that i could get a BFN even if i was pregnant..but it just makes me feel better if i test lol..cause then im not like wondering and thinking about it all day..its either negative or positive..and if its negative tomorrow i might just wait till 12 dpo..then 14dpo..if they are negative ill know im not pretty much..but i will probably test in the morning! lol im not a very patient person..which is weird because with DD2 i was on clomid and i didnt test till the day i expected my period..didnt even think about it or obsess or anything..and now its like as soon as they call me and say i ovulated im ready to test lol:dohh:

morning ladies im officially 1 day late did test bfn but accoreding to ff i didnt o until cd24 so id only be 7 days po. keep getting little sharp shootin pains thru my boobs im snappy and i feel like my womb is heavy or full i know sound weird. x

a little update..i had tested 10dpo with FMU and it was negative..so i havent tested since..dont wanna see another BFN..still not many symptoms..still lots of cramps and creamy/watery CM & bloated a little..yesterday and today i have been feeling pretty sick too..but not sure if that means much or not..not getting excited lol..im 12dpo now..so im gonna wait until 14-15dpo to test..if AF doesnt show..last month she showed 15dpo..so i might wait til 16dpo this time around to see..not too hopeful though..guess maybe next month will be a lucky one for me..maybe get my BFP a little before christmas!..just hoping!

AF showed up a day before she was due(Nov.4th) so, that is pretty much a disappointment! Hoping this month is the month!! But, not holding my breath..

Good luck to you other ladies!

Ohh, good luck to those in the TWW, and Wintersong, sorry to hear AF came along, but better early than late; at least you get a head start on the next month rather than the agony of wondering and then a late :witch:!!!! lol

I'm now on CD13, O is due by the end of the week... I'm not using any OPKs or anything (yet!) just going by EWCM for now, so checking any time I'm in the bathroom! haha! FX for everyone!!!

Thanks Flyinduster! Its been a long road so far, hope things are different this month. Would be such a great Christmas gift for the family! Good luck to you, lots of babydust!

Still No AF i have never missed a period before but i am now on CD48 my usual cycle is 35 days so i dont understand i will book an appointment to see the doctor one day this week i have done lots of tests and they are all BFN. x maybe its stress!

Well af showed up right on time yesterday :( oh well better luck hopefully..this is my last month to try until probably march.

I'm out :( :witch: got me late this month. I'm trying soy this go round so I have my FXed :dust: to you all and congrats to those who got their :bfp:

Just a little update for those TTC. The month i got my :bfp: i did 2 things different

1) used pre-seed
2) refrained from caffeine

I used pre seed for almost 2 weeks that cycle, and i started drinking caffeine free coffe and coke ect, since i read somewhere that even 1 cup of coffee in a day (with caffeine) can halve chance of conception.

And i also made sure we bd'd every day for about a week before O and 4 3 days after.

Hope maybe that bit of info might help someone else along the line somewhere.

good luck and :dust: ladies

I am not much of a caffeine drinker to begin with. I think I should however cut my soda(non-caffeine) intake. I have yet to try preseed. I need to see about getting that ASAP! Can I get it locally to me or does it have to be ordered??

i would not know if you can get it locally, i couldnt, i got it from ebay. i believe boots do there own, called "conceive plus", which is meant to be just the same.....................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->