***Name Change*** for prev af due oct/nov, now ongoing!!!!

Well AF due today and have gotten my 6th :bfp: in a row this morning... well started off with Big Faint Positive at 8DPO which have now become very dark (started testing everyday from 2DPO-crazy I know).

I'm trying not to get too excited until a couple more weeks have passed. Come on bean you can do it xx

Hoping this thread will bring us all lots of luck and healthy beans

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yaaaaay! :happydance:

Great news, hope it's a sticky one. Did you have any symptoms, if you don't mind me asking? :)

Thanks Cajadaem for taking the time to set up and look after this thread xx

GL for all out TTC next month... but you still never know for this month? All out TTC is exactly what I did this month- the amount of stuff I tried was bonkers. Had lots of fun with the preseed... although DH caught me shoving a soft cup up my hoo ha one night (hips perched up on pillow) which was a bit unsexy to say the least!! :dohh:

Thanks and a big congrats to you on ur :bfp:
heres to a healthy and happy 9 months ahead!!!!!!! well done you.
I am actually due AF either tomorrow or saturday, i have had some very very light bleeding the past 2 evenings, enough when i wipe, but hardy a dot when i then remove tampax 8 hrs later, almost 100% white still.
so i dunno wots goin on.
but looking more like i will come on more like my due date which is good in a way.

so happy for you though. :happydance: :happydance:

Well AF due today and have gotten my 6th :bfp: in a row this morning... well started off with Big Faint Positive at 8DPO which have now become very dark (started testing everyday from 2DPO-crazy I know).

I'm trying not to get too excited until a couple more weeks have passed. Come on bean you can do it xx

Great news, hope it's a sticky one. Did you have any symptoms, if you don't mind me asking? :)

Thanks x I was feeling sooo nauseous from 2dpo which I thought was crazy at the time as no way implantation could've happened. There's an interesting thread started last night about the two different types of hcg that HPTs pick up- and I'm sure I was reacting to the first type of hcg at 2dpo. My main hcg test didn't turn positive till 8dpo- so after implantation.

Oh and my boobs. You couldn't even look at them without them aching. Still so, I've had to resort to wearing my sports bra. And just really tired. Fell asleep in my yoga class yesterday, got really startled cos I thought I had been snoring!

GL to you xx I think this thread is lucky xx

Thanks Cajadaem for taking the time to set up and look after this thread xx

GL for all out TTC next month... but you still never know for this month? All out TTC is exactly what I did this month- the amount of stuff I tried was bonkers. Had lots of fun with the preseed... although DH caught me shoving a soft cup up my hoo ha one night (hips perched up on pillow) which was a bit unsexy to say the least!! :dohh:

Thanks and a big congrats to you on ur :bfp:
heres to a healthy and happy 9 months ahead!!!!!!! well done you.
I am actually due AF either tomorrow or saturday, i have had some very very light bleeding the past 2 evenings, enough when i wipe, but hardy a dot when i then remove tampax 8 hrs later, almost 100% white still.
so i dunno wots goin on.
but looking more like i will come on more like my due date which is good in a way.

so happy for you though. :happydance: :happydance:

Thanks so much Cajadaem xx

Oooh could be you know what bleeding??

Have you had this before? FX tightly xx :dust:

Thanks x I was feeling sooo nauseous from 2dpo which I thought was crazy at the time as no way implantation could've happened. There's an interesting thread started last night about the two different types of hcg that HPTs pick up- and I'm sure I was reacting to the first type of hcg at 2dpo. My main hcg test didn't turn positive till 8dpo- so after implantation.

Oh and my boobs. You couldn't even look at them without them aching. Still so, I've had to resort to wearing my sports bra. And just really tired. Fell asleep in my yoga class yesterday, got really startled cos I thought I had been snoring!

GL to you xx I think this thread is lucky xx

Thanks hun! Out of interest, what did you test with at 8dpo? I have some of the ultra early 10 miu ICs but not used them before so don't know how reliable they are.

Hopefully you'll pass some of that luck on to us! :D Congrats again!

I used the First Response Early Result at 8dpo. Tried at 7dpo but it was negative. So true to the 'you can test 6 days before you are due' marketing, that is if implantation has already occured.

As far as the internet 10miu ones, they're not early at all! I only got a nice dark line on it yesterday, wasn't there at 8dpo, and barely visible from 10dpo. I got a darker line on the internet OPKs than on the HPTs!

The FRER are 6.3miu, so you would think the IC at 10miu would turn positive maybe a day after- no such luck. These are best used after missed AF IMIO.

Apparently Clearblue picks up the earlier h-hcg, which is why results in so many 'apparently' false-positives, which were probably poor little fertilised eggs that couldn't implant :(

There's an interesting thread started last night about the two different types of hcg that HPTs pick up- and I'm sure I was reacting to the first type of hcg at 2dpo. My main hcg test didn't turn positive till 8dpo- so after implantation.

You don't have a link to that thread do you? Sounds interesting! x

here you go:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/447866-my-research-into-hpts-hcg-sensitivity.html

I was trying to find out for ages if a fertilised egg produced something which could be detected. Think it may explain a lot of 'symptoms' during the 2WW which may not always lead to a BFP.

Enjoy :)

I used the First Response Early Result at 8dpo. Tried at 7dpo but it was negative. So true to the 'you can test 6 days before you are due' marketing, that is if implantation has already occured.

As far as the internet 10miu ones, they're not early at all! I only got a nice dark line on it yesterday, wasn't there at 8dpo, and barely visible from 10dpo. I got a darker line on the internet OPKs than on the HPTs!

The FRER are 6.3miu, so you would think the IC at 10miu would turn positive maybe a day after- no such luck. These are best used after missed AF IMIO.

Apparently Clearblue picks up the earlier h-hcg, which is why results in so many 'apparently' false-positives, which were probably poor little fertilised eggs that couldn't implant :(

Very helpful info, thanks! :thumbup:

:witch: came to town bang on time- didn't even get a chance to test.
I HATE THAT WITCH!!!
I'm trying to focus on the positives though- my LP has been 14 days exactly for the past 2 cycles so at least I know that's functioning ok....!
Have invested in some Conceive Plus this cycle so I'm launching a two pronged attack along with my CBFM lol.

Congrats Roopachoo, counting down 3dpo. My goodness am going to get a headache with all this counting..

Baby dust to all of us, seems like am going to have a year long tww!!!

Hi
Here is my update x
So im now on CD38 my cycle has been 39 days since my misscarrige 4 months ago but my last cycle was 28 days.
So this cycle goes like this - CD1 - CD28 totally normal no usual EWCM nothing then CD 29 & 30 Brown stained CM not a drop of red just the tiniest amount of brown also i have had backache and AF pains but no AF i have done about 8 tests and they are all negative so im goining to wait untill Monday and is AF has still not shown her face i will go to the doctors. Also today i have has lots and lots of water CM. x

hi guys.

I thought i'd come on and update.
I have just this afternoon done a FRER test, and i have a VERY faint positive, so i am not gettin excited yet, as still have immence AF pain tellin me she is on her way, and not due till sat/sun so will wait and see. will obviously test in morn with FMU see if line is any stronger.........................will keep everyone updated, and :dust: all around.....................................

Let me be the first to say yippy, yippy... Congrats and plenty baby dust and pliz rub it on to all of us!!

hi guys.

I thought i'd come on and update.
I have just this afternoon done a FRER test, and i have a VERY faint positive, so i am not gettin excited yet, as still have immence AF pain tellin me she is on her way, and not due till sat/sun so will wait and see. will obviously test in morn with FMU see if line is any stronger.........................will keep everyone updated, and :dust: all around.....................................

OMG OMG OMG! That is a v dark line for a FRER! I couldn't get a photo to show up the test line on my first FRER!

And remember AF signs are just like preg signs! Oooh fx but looking sooo good!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies AF is due Sunday or monday..but i don't feel her coming i'm gonna keep my fingers crossed

Hi girls, I'm pretty new around here.. AF is due Nov. 3rd, but hopefully it won't show then b/c either #1, I'll be PG! or #2, I've been taking B6 this cycle in hopes to increase my 11 day LP!

I have my TCOYF chart in my siggy, My cycle has been basically the same as last month, this month I used preseed around O, and B6 since CD 1. CF was the same as last cycle up until today when I got EWCM. More EWCM than I even got during O. Weird, huh? I hope it means something! FX'd!

Good luck to the rest of you, too!

The bloating, tired, cramping and nasea continues and only 4dpo, I know it's all in my head.... but I still feel it.. Plenty baby dust to all of us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->