***Name Change*** for prev af due oct/nov, now ongoing!!!!

hi guys.

I thought i'd come on and update.
I have just this afternoon done a FRER test, and i have a VERY faint positive, so i am not gettin excited yet, as still have immence AF pain tellin me she is on her way, and not due till sat/sun so will wait and see. will obviously test in morn with FMU see if line is any stronger.........................will keep everyone updated, and :dust: all around.....................................

did you test again... Really excited for you. Hope your day was great!!

good luck to those who are about to test, in 2ww and congrats to the already BFP's!

I'm now 2 days late, the only sign I have is that my boobs are sore, tested on friday and it was BFN if nothing come by wednesday..testing again! :thumbup:

hi guys.

I thought i'd come on and update.
I have just this afternoon done a FRER test, and i have a VERY faint positive, so i am not gettin excited yet, as still have immence AF pain tellin me she is on her way, and not due till sat/sun so will wait and see. will obviously test in morn with FMU see if line is any stronger.........................will keep everyone updated, and :dust: all around.....................................

did you test again... Really excited for you. Hope your day was great!!

hi there

i did another frer, on same day, was no stronger. havent been able to do another this weekend yet as i am away. i am hom etonight so i think i may do an internet cheapie, but will do another frer in the morn and will be back to update.
:dust: all round for everyone else too, i am not going to be disappearing anytime soo, everyone in this forum is in it together, from start to finish, so do not think i will disappear on you guys because i have a bfp!!!!!!
speak to you all soon, and good luck to those is the tww and :dust to those about to test!!! We can do it :happydance: :flower:

good luck to those who are about to test, in 2ww and congrats to the already BFP's!

I'm now 2 days late, the only sign I have is that my boobs are sore, tested on friday and it was BFN if nothing come by wednesday..testing again! :thumbup:

good luck and :dust: hun.

That looks like a nice line to me, Cajadaem! :D

Congrats Cajadaem excellent news x
Well im on CD41 i have never been this long, i have not tested for 4 days now as i had about 8 BFN so im going to wait a few more days.
I had strange ovulation symptoms on CD39 (tender tummy and lots of watery CM) could it be possible to ovulate this late?? I dont temp or chart yet!

:witch: she got me, right on time *sighs*

Thats me out for ttc now :cry: just hope its not too long till I can return :cry:

Hi guys

Well as you may see from my avatar i did a clearblue digital test this morning, and the result was "pregnant 1-2 weeks". This would be about right timing as its from conception and i am 15 dpo.
Got another FRER to try on Wednesday, then last test, another digital, on Friday, hopefully then i will be convinced. lol. It was my first month using Pre-Seed and my 3rd month TTC. I used a CBFM also.
Bundles of :dust: to all of you, hope there will be some more BFP's soon :)

Hi guys

Well as you may see from my avatar i did a clearblue digital test this morning, and the result was "pregnant 1-2 weeks". This would be about right timing as its from conception and i am 15 dpo.
Got another FRER to try on Wednesday, then last test, another digital, on Friday, hopefully then i will be convinced. lol. It was my first month using Pre-Seed and my 3rd month TTC. I used a CBFM also.
Bundles of :dust: to all of you, hope there will be some more BFP's soon :)

LOL more tests? You mad woman, you! (I'd be doing the same :haha: )

Congrats again!

Congrats to any BFP's I haven't already acknowledged!!

I'll be (hopefully) testing on Saturday... roll on the weekend!

:brat:
The hag found me.
:cry:

Guess it wasn't implantation spotting 2 days early after all.
Took B6 this cycle to increase my 11 day LP. instead, it shortened it 2 days :cry:

:brat:
The hag found me.
:cry:

Guess it wasn't implantation spotting 2 days early after all.
Took B6 this cycle to increase my 11 day LP. instead, it shortened it 2 days :cry:

I'm sorry hun :hugs:

I'm feeling odd - dull, low crampy feeling and a slight bit of pinkish CM earlier. Could be AF, trying not to read too much into it - not testing till Friday!

Good luck Elhaym! I'm just starting into the :sex: round again now, so fingers crossed for a big juicy sticky egg, and some swimmers to find it!!!!!!

Hey ladies..i don't know if i've updated or not..but AF is not here and there are no signs of her coming..i do have a dull backache and some weird tummy action but thats all

Hey ladies..i don't know if i've updated or not..but AF is not here and there are no signs of her coming..i do have a dull backache and some weird tummy action but thats all

Sounds good, when are you going to test? :)

Am believing with you. Am feeling that if it's not this month then when?? I am claiming this month as mine and God help us... Am 6dpo today another blessed day towards my ultimate testing day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->