Need a buddy. AF due 10/29!!!

Oh Swepakepa3 I can't believe the :witch: got you. I really thought this would be your month.
:hug:

My skin has gone terrible, I've had a proper breakout on my face which I've not had for years. DH thinks its hormones, I'm more inclined to think its cause we changed to the thicker duvet on the bed and I'm prob sweating at night!!

Hows everyone else doing with symptoms??

10 dpo new bride!! YAY!!!! Cant wait for you to test!!!!!! =)

Not really any symptoms here yet :( But only 3 dpo! The only thing is ive had continued abdominal pain since O. That probably doesnt mean anything though! Also sore bbs, but i had those when I O'd as well. So im just wondering why I still feel it, but that happened to me last month too, so im not getting my hopes up as high as i did last month just based on symptoms!

I have a massive breakout as well nice now... my facial girl told me it was hormonal but i went for blood work and everything came back normal.... oh well

Oh Swepakepa3 I can't believe the :witch: got you. I really thought this would be your month.
:hug:

My skin has gone terrible, I've had a proper breakout on my face which I've not had for years. DH thinks its hormones, I'm more inclined to think its cause we changed to the thicker duvet on the bed and I'm prob sweating at night!!

Hows everyone else doing with symptoms??

ooh - that sounds promising if you haven't had a breakout for years. Fingers crossed for you!

I'm only 3 dpo too so not really able to do symptom spotting yet. Funny, I also did have some slight abdominal cramps on 1dpo and 2dpo too.

Trying to stay positive over here, sending you all positive vibes for a lucky month (or next month for you, swepakepa!) xx

HI everyone, and newbie, Welcome!!

Sorry Swepakepa3, Was wishing all the good luck I could!!

So I'm about 4dpo and I don't have any symptoms...when do those happend around day 7 -9? I don't know and I haven't really looked it up yet.

I hope everyone had a good weekend, and maybe this week I can try not to go crazy thinking about what day it is and how long till testing.

Idk, some people never have symptoms til after a BFP and others have symtoms from 1 dpo on!! so hard to judge just by symptoms. Last month i totally "felt" pregnant. I had all the same symptoms as i did when i was pregnant before. I really still have a sort of inkling i might of been and it didnt implant. i forgot the percentage but a lot of fertilized eggs do not result in implantation. but ill never know for so so theres no use worrying about it.
I am trying to not go crazy and symptom spot this time, but i dont have anything but abdominal pain now, not even sure if that means anything or not.

Right ladies, I'm sorry but i caved in!

I tested about half an hour ago and at first sight it looks neg..... but upon closer inspection i can see a (very) faint line. Obviously this sent me beserk so I've retested with a different branded test and I can also see a faint line.

Trying not to get too worked up, cause you really have to hold them up to the light to see these lines, but I am 11DPO and 6 days before AF so my HCG may just be low (and its the afternoon)

Oh god, please help me!!!!!! If this is my :bfp: i'll be such a good mum, I promise with all of my heart. I've never wanted anything so much!!!

OMG how exciting! Pictures please!! We'll help you !

Right ladies, I'm sorry but i caved in!

I tested about half an hour ago and at first sight it looks neg..... but upon closer inspection i can see a (very) faint line. Obviously this sent me beserk so I've retested with a different branded test and I can also see a faint line.

Trying not to get too worked up, cause you really have to hold them up to the light to see these lines, but I am 11DPO and 6 days before AF so my HCG may just be low (and its the afternoon)

Oh god, please help me!!!!!! If this is my :bfp: i'll be such a good mum, I promise with all of my heart. I've never wanted anything so much!!!

Thats great news,when do you think you will tst again?

I think i might cave in and test early,ordered some IC friday ,so when they come i might test hopefully tomorrow.,,I'm only 10dpo but this waiting is driving me nuts..thinking and wishing every one on here gets there:bfp:soon..

New Bride, I sure hope you are right. Post a pic let us see.

Hi Klyarsmom

Well when I relooked at the 2 tests those little lines were definatley there and a little more prominent so I went out and bought a clear blue digital. See Below:

https://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac315/mrsguest14-08-10/18oct2010022.jpg

:bfp::happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::bfp:

Now it all makes sense, that cold I had knocked me for six, the spot outbreak, the tiredness............ I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!

So where do you girls buy the pregnancy tests. Last month I bought first response and clear blue, but their pricey, so can you buy them elsewhere cheaper?

OMG!!! How exciting!!!:happydance: Give all baby dust...maybe your good luck will rub off on the rest of us. :winkwink:

OMG!! YAY new bride! I got goosebumps! Hopefully this is a lucky thread!!!

Hi ladies, can i join? i need a TTC buddy this is my 4th time trying, im 18, im 8dpo today and i've been waking up with hip/waist pain for the last 2 days, also VERY hungry could eat everything in the kitchen....hope this is my month!

Good Luck to everyone and lots of :dust:

Congratulations New Bride, hope you have a healthy 9 months xxx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1285304400;1;30;14

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/SW6pp2.png

https://ticker.whenmybaby.com/ticker_ovcdn.php?v=8,0,0,2010-9-24,30,14,0

https://davf.daisypath.com/DM3Lp2.png

Congrats new bride!!!! Best of luck with everything to follow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->