Need a buddy please

tickledpink3

Mommy to Olivia and Aubre
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been on here for a couple of weeks now and after a visit from the witch, I am in search of a ttc buddy. I am 32 yo (33 in march) and ttc #1. I've had regular cycles for the past 10 months and I have 27 day cycles. This cycle I was one day late and started AF today but the next will still be due on December 7th. I'm hopin Santa will be nice to me this year!

Hi I'm also 32 ttc1 since jan last year and my cycle is about 26-28 days, I'm on CD28 now and just had a BFN gutted but still no sign of the witch!!! confused -

I've also been looking for a buddy on here, I know we're diferent CD1's but still, everything else is similar - let me know

Yes still interested! Sending a contact add to ya

Welcome to BnB Princess86. I'll be ya buddy. Sending a contact add your way

Hi i am 23 and are actively trying and have been for the last 2 years but have been unprotected for the last 4 years. I have been with OH for 8 years and we are desperate for a baby, I have started my first round of CLOMID 100mg this month and i will be using concive plus for that extra chance so fingers crossed.

My fingers are crossed that we all get our:bfp: in time for xmas:dust:

I am in need of a buddy too.. DH and I have been TTC since October.. had 2 BFNs..

hi i need a buddy but i dont know how to do it all. my af is due 4th december. i had ant eptopic in feb 09 and then a mc aug 09.
really want a bfp befor my wedding in april 2010

My apologies for just now responding. Welcome amy_1234, MrsBarrowman, and ozzie24. You all are more than welcome to join. To amy_1234, I'm aiming for Christmas too so :dust: to you! There are some ladies over in the TTC section that are very familiar with Clomid so if you have any questions, please ask. They are a wealth of information.

MrsBarrowman: I've been trying since last month. I'm sure hoping I can get a BFP by the end of this year. What's your cycle like?

ozzie24: Sorry to hear about your losses and hope for a sticky bean for you soon! What us buddies do is keep in touch with each other, informing of where we are while TTC, and to support each other in the ups and downs of trying to TTC. If you have any questions, please ask. And if no one has the answer, we will surely try to find it for you!

I'll be send you all a friends request. What's everyone's cycles like?

Baby dust to us all!

Hi Tickledpink3

Im hoping for one too, but i may havea hard struggle with this one, I was diagnosed with PCOS (Nov 07). We have only just really properly started trying for #1.. Its all abit scary and a little frustrating...

My cycle is non exsistant at the mo, came off BCP 1st Sept, had 2 bleeds middle and end of Sept and nothing in October.. Hoping AF shows so that we can really get the TTCing on the go..

How are your cycles?

Mine are normally 27 day cycles. The issue is just pin pointing when exactly I ovulate. I'm starting to suspect I'm a late cycle ovulating kind of gal but imma see what this CB digital says

Hi, I didn't like the CB Digital because it can tell you when you have ovulated, which may be too late, I like the dipstick ones with the line as the lines get darker and darker as your hormone rises nearer to ovulation, so u can't miss it.

I too have 27 day cycles however they have been here and there since i had my lap and dye in june! has anyone else experienced this?

I have not tried the Ov sticks.. Was looking at getting a CB Fertility Monitor, but didnt realise they were around £60... Have been off sick today, been feeling really nauseous the last few days.

How is all?

Good luck to all of us..

I finally got a smiley face so I'll be :sex: tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully I can catch that egg

Hi all, I am TTC#2, this is just my second month, I am on CD 8 today, so waiting to start trying, I am very anxious for pregnancy to happen, as I was told in Sept that I need to go ahead with another pregnancy, was diagnosed with adenomyosis, and will eventually need endometrial ablation or hysterectomy because of the heavy bleeding and anemia that goes with it. Would like to have some buddies on here

Hi addysmom and welcome to BnB! Sorry to hear about the complications but happy to hear that you haven't given up. You are more than welcome to join us here :hugs:

Hi everyone! tickledpink3, how on earth did I miss this thread!? LOL I'm here for lots of buddies myself! The more the merrier! It is great to have so much support!

Have you entered the 2ww yet majm? It starts tomorrow for me.

Yes but does it mean the 2ww for testing day or AF? I am suppose to get AF on Dec 9th but want to test on Dec 7th. So if I go by testing day My 2ww is as of last Monday and if af then it is as of today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->