Need daily support buddies!

m sorry Maggz....excuse my typo please...
@Magrat how u doing hun? arent u doing opk and temping

Yeah maggz I've read more about evap lines on Google and now I'm going to have to go home and look at it again because it says an evap line will be greyish in color and will look more like an indent. So I may have to break the dang FR test to pull the strip out. LOL!! :haha: If it is faint but a pink color like the other line, than it is most likely a early positive. But like I said, I took the test and waited like 30 seconds and when I didn't see a second line I tossed it in the trash. Well I read the directions this morning and I was supposed to wait 3 min. So now I don't know when that second line actually showed up. Either with in the 3 min time frame or after it. :dohh: Stupid me!! :growlmad: I should have just waited the dang 3 min. I figured if it was going to be positive it would show immediatly. But maybe not. I'm going to test again on Sunday because my husband will be off of work and I'd like him to be there if it does show a positive. It's going to drive me nuts!! :wacko:

Haha I see! Take another one though if it was an early positive the line will be getting darker by now... and this time wait 3 minutes :haha:

Pearly I'm still waiting on the amazon shipment to come in but I don't think I'm close to o'ing yet so smep is in the works :) did you start yet?

I have 2 left, so maybe I'll stop drinking water and take one when I get home from work to see what happens. Then I can wait and take one Sunday morning. :af::test:

Yeeeeah!! :D I'm so hoping for a BFP for you!!!

Yay!! Mrs R..good luck hun!!..I wish those two lines shows up real fast now no more waiting game..!! yeah cd 8 today will jump onmy hubby today :D anyways hes been in mood eversince i got myperiods so m sure we are startign from today :D

Yay!! Mrs R..good luck hun!!..I wish those two lines shows up real fast now no more waiting game..!! yeah cd 8 today will jump onmy hubby today :D anyways hes been in mood eversince i got myperiods so m sure we are startign from today :D

Yay!!! LOTS of BDing Pearly!!! :sex:

Opening ceremony done for this cycle yay!!:happydance::haha:
Fx Hun let us know how it goes nd don't throw it this time in trash lol

Ok, I'm trying my best to not freak out because the line is faint, but I had to take another test after work because it was bothering me and this is what I got???? :happydance: Holy crap, is this the real thing?????:bfp:

Attachments

• Pregnancy Test (640x577).jpg
    Pregnancy Test (640x577).jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
Ok, I'm trying my best to not freak out because the line is faint, but I had to take another test after work because it was bothering me and this is what I got???? :happydance: Holy crap, is this the real thing?????:bfp:

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. FEBRUARY BABY HERE WE COME!!!
Congrats.

Also. You can't leave us now that you're pregnant. I've grown to like reading your comments entirely too much!

I'm hoping it's for real OscarsFurMama. Going to test tomorrow with the cheap dollar store ones and then Sunday morning with my last FR one. If it's still showing lines I'll call my doc on Monday. FX!:dust:

Congrats.

Also. You can't leave us now that you're pregnant. I've grown to like reading your comments entirely too much!

I'm praying this is for real. I won't leave you guys until we all get our :bfp: Then we'll start a new thread for when we're pregnant and feeling like shit. Lol!

Congrats.

I'm praying this is for real. I won't leave you guys until we all get our :bfp: Then we'll start a new thread for when we're pregnant and feeling like shit. Lol!

LOL!
It's definitely the real deal, babes! A line is a line.

Yeah, that's an undeniable line! This is real! I know it can be hard to believe though so I don't blame you for wanting to check again tomorrow. One piece of advice though, don't compare the darkness of the line of the two different tests. Your IC test line may be lighter but don't let that freak you out! Wishing you the happiest of pregnancies and a sticky baby. :)

Thank you ladies. :hugs: I've looked at the test a million times. Lol! I never thought I'd be so in awe of a line. Lol! I'll post my other test pics tomorrow. Xoxoxo! :kiss:

OMG a million congrats!!!!! So exciting! :flower::flower::flower:

Thank you maggz!:hugs: now of course I'm concerned because I've had an on and off achey feeling around my right ovary, seems too low though. But hoping it's not like an ectopic pregnancy or something? Now I'll have more concerns because I'm a worry wart! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->