Need daily support buddies!

Hey everyone. I'm new to the site. My husband and I have been together for over 3 years and have been sleeping together for almost 2.5 years. We used condoms for a couple weeks then stopped. I went on the pill for a couple months so I wouldn't get AF during our honeymoon but otherwise we haven't been using any prevention methods. I have pcos and do not O at all by myself. I've had my tubes dyed, hormones checked, the whole nine yards almost. My testosterone is a smidge high but "nothing to worry about". I simply don't O for some reason so now DH and I have decided to go ahead and actively try for a family. My sister has PCOS and went on metformin and BFP on the first O for her. She has three babies under 2.5 yrs of age now (and none are twins...or triplets lol). My MIL has been bugging me to have babies since the day we got married so I feel the pressure. It's so good to hear and talk with ladies that experience what I'm going through but without judgement. Family and friends get tired of hearing the same thing from me. My gyn has put me on femara 2.5mg which I will be starting in August. I've gone for 10 months without AF, the only reason it wasn't longer is because I went to the doc about it so I have a pill to make me get AF first which I will be starting on August 14. I know that I haven't been through many doc appt's or BFNs but DH and I have been BD actively since we got married in Aug 2012 (cause who doesn't like to BD :p). I'll be praying for all you ladies out there that BFP arrives soon. I hope we all get BFP this year

Hey, welcome! I love this forum everybody's so nice and helpful and we all have something in common which is nice :)
I can imagine the pressure you must feel, both my sisters conceived on their first try so I feel pretty inadequate to take so long!
Looks like you've already taken the bull by its horns and started all the doctor stuff and I hope it works out on your first cycle! Why are you starting it in August and not July or just right away?

Hi Everyone
I have been TTC since Jan (got last Depo shot Oct 2013). My periods were all over the place lasting for 3-4 weeks with a week break. Sheesh! This month I got a regular period, so I am excited. My body feels like its back to normal. Im just looking to support as well as receive support and advice during my journey. By the way im 23.

Mya

Hey Mya and welcome :)
Good that your body's back on track now let's hope you get that bfp right away!

wow so many ppl joined in! Welcome ALl and wishing BFP for all here!
Hows our friend Mrs R. doing?? when is the checkup date?

Welcome Mya and AcreageLiving!! So glad you ladies joined us!! :happydance:

I just spoke to my doctor and I have an appt Monday the 30th. So I have to wait a WEEK!!!! :dohh: Trying to be patcient!! :growlmad: LOL!! I have taken 5 tests because I'm still in shock that this is for real. All were positives!! :bfp: Had morning sickness or should I say afternoon/evening sickness for the first time yesterday. :sick: Didn't actually get sick, but sure felt like I could have!! I seriously can smell EVERYTHING!! I feel like I'm a wolf or something. LOL!!! :haha: As far as other symptoms my bbs are killing me, especially at the end of the day when I take off my bra or first thing in the morning when I get up. When gravity pulls them down. LOL!! It's killer!! :dohh: I also have achy pains in my lower right side of my belly still. Lower than where my ovary is I think. Every now and then I feel it in my left side, but most of the time in my right. It's not constant, it comes and goes. I also have noticed if I do too much I start to feel sick and get out of breath easier. Like I was watering my flowers outside yesterday and just walking back and fourth from the sink multiple times and outside was exhausting!! That's horrible!! LOL!! :dohh: Strange really. All things I've never experienced before. Exciting, but a bit scary at the same time. :wacko:

I really want some other :bfp: so we can see the differences in symptoms! They say every woman is different. So that will be fun to compare and learn from others. :thumbup: Love you ladies!!

XOXOXO :kiss::hugs:

Yes that week wait sucks! Well you know your pregnant because of the tests. Try to stay occupied so the time goes by fast. You could always go to urgent care of the hospital, ONLY if you must!!!! Lol. There they will give you an ultrasound if you complain about any pains in your stomach. Again I am so happy for you and wish you all the best through your pregnancy. Keep us updated!

Yeah Mrs R, so happy to hear all your updates although m sure that must be so discomforting but first tri are like that only..wishing u cross all ur phases easily and in a very healthy way:).yeah keep urself occupied and dont do much f a stressful work keep relaxing in between,lots f hugss:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you Babywish14 and Pearly. Yeah I called our urgent care here to see if they would do a blood test to confirm pregnancy and the gal said you have to have a doctor's request for one. So I figured I've waited this long to get pregnant, I can wait one week to go see my doctor. :wacko:

Hi everyone. I am sort of new here. Have been trying for ten months now with having one CP and MC in that time. My cycles are rather irregular grrrrr so very hard to pinpoint o day plus had a fight with the Ovulation tests so feel I have missed this month due to us both working. Very frustrating.

P.S Have been stalking forums silently for the whole ten months an have seen how supportive everyone is.:dohh:

Welcome etak!! Glad you joined finally!! :happydance: So just out of curiousity, if you don't mind me asking. How far into your pregnancy were you when it ended up being a CP and a MC?

Yes finally Cp was only four weeks and MC was about 6 weeks so not too far along. I had a feeling they were not viable but that's ok hopefully we get some good news soon. I see you are expecting congrats!! Has it been a long road?

etak I'm so sorry to hear about your CP and MC. That terrifies me and I'm praying that won't happen. :cry:

It took us 4 months. I was dreading that it was taking too long and then I hear about all these women who have been trying for way longer than it took us and it makes my heart hurt. :hugs: I hope you get your sticky :bfp: really soon! We're all here to support you the whole way!! I promised the ladies I wouldn't leave just because I am pregnant. I want us all to get there!!:thumbup:

Thanks and it so good to finally talk to people. I already have a cheeky little 3 year old so as sad as I at least have him. I understand completely It's very exciting and scary is this your first?

Yes it is our first etak. :thumbup: Very exciting and scary at the same time. That's wonderful you have a 3 year old!!! He'll be a great big brother I'm sure!! :hugs:

Congratulations Mrs Reineke:yipee: Have a happy and healthy pregnancy! :hugs: really happy for you hun
I do pretty much what you did. Keep an eye on cm cp and ovulation pain. We bd 4 times a week just not strictly eod. With our home being under construction and a wedding to plan we can't bd whenever we feel like it.
How is everyone doing? Is someone close to the tww?

I feel so clueless about checking cm & the like. I mean. I assume I ovulate? I promised myself I wouldn't go the OPK route until at least 6 months of trying, especially since we bd daily - but I feel like knowledge is power?

CD5, not even close to TWW :(
What CD are you?

Knowledge is power, you know what I know, the more you learn the smarter you grow.....Knowledge is Power, grab it while you can...Does anyone remember that song?

Anyway...I was turned onto a wonderful book called "Taking Charge of Your Fertility." it is an amazing read, and something I believe every young girl who begins her menstrual cycle should be learning until her 18th birthday. The book teaches us about our anatomy and helps us become better intoned with our bodies. It is not only for women who are TTC, but also who want a natural form of BC, without the meds. The book is really cheap "USED" on AMAZON. I am totally buying my sister a copy.

Welcome Acerage, Babywish, and Etak, hoping for BFP's for all of you....YAY

etak I'm so sorry to hear about your CP and MC. That terrifies me and I'm praying that won't happen. :cry:

It took us 4 months. I was dreading that it was taking too long and then I hear about all these women who have been trying for way longer than it took us and it makes my heart hurt. :hugs: I hope you get your sticky :bfp: really soon! We're all here to support you the whole way!! I promised the ladies I wouldn't leave just because I am pregnant. I want us all to get there!!:thumbup:
Mrs R, it 's so sweet of you to stay with us :hugs:
It's 1dpo for me :happydance: I have low appetite lately but now is not the time to get skinny. It's probably just the hot weather since I'm not nervous yet.

I know Magrat, I had just started eating healthier and trying to lose some weight before I got pregant and now I can keep eating healthy, but can't worry about my weight. Baby needs me to eat good and take care of myself. :thumbup:

Does the stress of this all sometimes creep up on you guys? On a daily basis I don't feel stressed but yesterday I just started thinking about how much I'm hoping (and honestly, depending) on this to be the month and I started getting stressed cause heaven knows it might just as well not happen... I'll be so devastated if I get a BFN this cycle! I know a lot of women have had to wait longer than me but I'm exhausted with this waiting and I just wish it's my turn now...

/rant over

Hang in there maggz. It's very stressful. Not that I've got my BFP I have all these new stresses!! :wacko: Like I said, try your best to relax. I swear that's why I got pregnant this month. I was crazy stressed the whole time and last month I decided I needed to chill out. So I did everything possible to do that and I think that's why I'm pregnant now. :thumbup:

Does the stress of this all sometimes creep up on you guys? On a daily basis I don't feel stressed but yesterday I just started thinking about how much I'm hoping (and honestly, depending) on this to be the month and I started getting stressed cause heaven knows it might just as well not happen... I'll be so devastated if I get a BFN this cycle! I know a lot of women have had to wait longer than me but I'm exhausted with this waiting and I just wish it's my turn now...

/rant over

I completely and entirely understand how you feel. Hang in there. I think the longer it is, the more anticipation is built up, and the more love you will have for your lil baby. That is what children need the most is love. I would suggest on those days you feel the worst get a pretty/beautiful journal from the store (or make one yourself.) These will be you baby letter days. This is when you will write a letter to your baby, and tell him/her how excited you are for them to be in the world, and that Mommy (& SO) loved him/her before he/she ever arrived.

This will help you, and it is such a beautiful thing to give to your adult child years fro now.

I hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->